Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 35772 times)

Offline EGjunge

• View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2010, 09:54:52 AM »
i watched the SA part about 4 times now and im thinkng to my self... he makes old stunts new
solo of the year  :a-cheer:

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 09:56:37 AM »
Cabbie stuff was spectacular! Great vid as I espected!

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »
Woah! I love your stunts with Infernus. The best solo i've ever seen, really amazing!  :wub:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 10:11:35 AM »
I have doubts about the big air stunts but the 'creative' ones were fucking sweet. Editing was cool but i expected a bit more, your older works were better. I especially didnt like 1st part. I mean its such a energetic song and you used quite badly. Nonetheless it was enjoyable. Im not gonna crap about the big air stunts just wanted to say that odds stunt was amazing even if modded.

Offline FiEsTeRo

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:07 AM »
FUCKING AWESOME

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »
I am very disappointed of this video!

There were only a few cool stunts in it although none of them were special. The editing was annoying as hell as well as the first two songs. The last song was alright, but it didn't match the video at all. I also don't want to start discussing about mods although some stunts looked obviously modded.

All in all the waiting for this video wasn't worth it at all and I hope you come up with some better stuff next time.

(Sorry for all haters for being so mean, but it's my opinion.)

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 10:28:34 AM »
Holy Snow(Man)! Very, VERY good stuff. Editing and music gave it a nice feeling. Stunts were off the hook as expected, my favourite was the MTB combo to grind. I bruised my jaw from dropping it on the desk. You had good variety of stunts and vehicles which is rare in a stuntvideo, props for that.
Using the mapmods was cool as well. At first I got disappointed when I saw Alien City (hadn't read the info) but I gave it a go and really enjoyed it anyway.

Props for being so awesome with the SA physics. :cc_detective:

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 10:31:21 AM »
Burn: I don't remember any video having me laughing and shouting at the screen as much as this one. I found myself often just shaking my head in disbelief. Your delay bumps and your combos just knock my socks off. Several times it was like 'Oh fucking awesome double gri- WTF you've got to be kidding me, triple?!' etc, you just surprise the hell out of me! There are around 10-11 stunts that I thought stood out especially, can't recall any SA video with as many shockers as this one. Won't compare it to your previous videos, as I thought the tunes were a bit better there and they were only in the original map which I prefer, but I'll say that you're still on top of your game.

Odd: Even with Burn's over-the-top performance, you still managed to land the stunt of the video. I believe the words as I watched the last part of your boost were: "no way, you're not landing that, uh-uh... no holy fuck he's headed towards it *lands prec* WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK?!"
...so yeah, one of the most insane stunts I've ever seen, one for the GTAS history books :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 10:32:44 AM »
You've out-done yourself here, VERY good job. I was apprehensive when I seen that you used Alien City, but it paid off and you got some really interesting stunts. However, this part felt a bit stale, it wasn't as good as I hoped. The other parts made up for it, almost all of the stunts were great, I loved it :). However, the stunter that truly stood out here was Odd; that triple boost to precision was the best stunt in the video, and one of the best stunts of all time.

Would I say this is the best SA solo ever? Yes. Best video, unfourtunately not. There were a lot of old stunts, particularly in the SA part, you didn't fully land 3 of the grinds, and you let Baseline ruin it by using his modded guest stunt. I have also seen better stunts even in Megaton (if you discount the few modders in that), and many other videos. The editing was fantastic, but also was a little too safe for a video like this. The main thing here is that the video was over-hyped; most of the stunts were nothing out of the ordinary and the difficulty in many of the stunts is minimal.

Nevertheless, you pulled something truly wonderful and memorable out of the bag, it was one of the best videos to come out of GTAStunting, great job! :)

EDIT: It may surprise you all to know this but I completely disagree, doesn't look like there was anything wrong with the stunts, except for that retarded one by Baseline.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:37:19 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
The variety on this solo did not disappoint me at all, those technical stuff from all three parts were really insane, well done.
The big air stuff were great too, i have my doubts but i am not going to accuse because im really not sure.
Odd's boost in United was simply a jawdropper, props.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »
It was an amazing video and I enjoyed it quite a lot :P Really loved all the grind combos, wish there would have been more of thoose in SA tho instead of Alien City.

I seem to enjoy SA Stunting less with every video I watch nowadays though...it's developing way too fast for me right now.  Oh and quick sidenote: Thanks Odd for 'taking' that United cabbie stunt from me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:36:46 AM by KillaMarci »

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 10:46:16 AM »
  Oh and quick sidenote: Thanks Odd for 'taking' that United cabbie stunt from me.

I didn't took your stunt, I found this spot when I watched the triple boost with a small leap of burn, in the United part, so I searched a spot in united and I found that ^^

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 10:59:56 AM »
Amazing solo :o
I will review tomorrow or later and download now. :a-cheer:
Favourite Video and Stunter. I loved Odd's boost. :P

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 11:00:47 AM »
  Oh and quick sidenote: Thanks Odd for 'taking' that United cabbie stunt from me.

I didn't took your stunt, I found this spot when I watched the triple boost with a small leap of burn, in the United part, so I searched a spot in united and I found that ^^

Oh okay then :P Because I posted a ton of bails in the private section, nvm then ;)

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 11:06:16 AM »
I don't remember any SA solo that was better then this. Really good job! Best stunt of the video was Odd's boost combo 2 precision, It's the best Taxi boost ever landed, and top 5 best of all time imo.
I didn't like the songs, and Baseline modded as usual tho :/

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal