Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 35592 times)

Offline Nick

• View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »
Really liked it, most stunts were ok others were epic like the triple grind around 10:30.
Don't like the edit this time, the music wasn't that good imo D:.
A few stunts were quite weird , especially the ac finisher  :hmm:..but wait.. :euro:

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 09:01:01 AM »
OMGOGMGOGMGOGMGOMGMG

2ND PART OPENER OMFGGOMFGOMGOFMFGFM

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 09:03:32 AM »
The only stunt that made me say WHAT THE FUCK was Odd's second part opener, that would surely get the stunt of the year award if he didn't do that in united. But I promise I'll nominate that.
Good job on making the solo of the year again burn. This time I respect you, just because of keeping the limit of the stunts beyond every video nowadays for 13 mins, that's why this will get the solo of the year for sure.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:08:47 AM by TrYp »

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »
Odd's triple boost = stunt of the millennium

Offline Damster 2

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 09:10:06 AM »
Awesome video, no doubt. Can't say if it was better than swastika, but hell yeah, one of the best solo videos ive ever seen. I would be honest now, some stunts look weird (especially united cabbie combo and some AC stunts), but i believe its just the looking, that just happens in SA to me too, sometimes. Even if so, there are so many tech stunts, combos and nice ideas i would never think of. You still stay my favorite stunter  :wub:

Odd's stunt in United part was one of the best cabbie stunts imo, i just watched it and thought "this is awesome stunt. if he will land the precision, now that would be awesome.". Oh yeah, he really did. Also sometimes i got the feeling "what did he do lol, i have to rewatch this stunt". 
The most impressive part was AC to me, SA was also awesome and the United was sick too.

To the editing, i loved that, way better than those overeditings that are many editors doing nowadays, just clean with some good fitting effects and good looking color correction. The only part i didnt like that much was the music, but my music taste is weird, so yeah, nothing impressive, it was ok.

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2010, 09:10:11 AM »
2nd part's opener needs to get the award stunt of the year for sure !!! Epic combos and big air stunts this is one of the best solo's EVAR !!!

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2010, 09:12:53 AM »
Excuse me for only commenting on the SA part, but I'm not really interested in the map mods :P Odd's cabbie boost in united was impressed me the most tho when I think of it.

Anyway, about the SA part. Most energetic song in the vid, I was hoping for that. I really thought the infernus palm drop bump should've been the finisher, very spectacular. Can't believe I also lost a spot, hasn't happened to me in a long time - the pre-finisher. I remember it being a REAL BITCH! Good job for landing that! Also tried to make a tripple grind on dejv's spot like you did, but I failed on that one so another major props to you sir. There were some other original ideas in here like the mtb grind in the desert and also some pretty huge infy bumps but I won't go in details on those.

The editing was "Solid" which means a good old formula of good cam angles and well synced effects and transitions on the most interesting parts of the song. Unfortunately I didn't see anything new like I expected.

Stuff that disappointed me: Finisher, because it's a really old spot, I even thought it's been done. I don't think it's even hard lol.

Offline Herrarge

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2010, 09:15:17 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG WATCHING!

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2010, 09:16:39 AM »
Puzzle is just jealous for these amazingess :euro:

And Odd's United opener.. triple boost to precision, Im sorry to say that but it was the only stent that made me SMILE of awesomeness in this video.

"Lost" 7:40 even it is old before Meditation :o

Offline EGjunge

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2010, 09:25:20 AM »
nicee

Offline Unborn

• oHHeil
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »
 lost the finisher -.-

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »
Been really looking forward to this, watching.

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2010, 09:49:37 AM »
It was boring for me, stunts were nice ofc, the bigair p2bs were kinda weird. editing and music bring me down for me.
I hope i'll have that much time one day.

Offline Odd

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2010, 09:52:49 AM »
Thanks for all these comments about my stunt dudes  :wub: I'm totally happy when I saw this  :a-cheer:

Anyway, that was one of the best solo ever  :wub:

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »
Odd is a joke, I still remember his wallclimb in Onslaught, back in the days that was ridiculous and nothing changed. I have my doubts, about your weird wallclimb with all those rotations too Burn.

About the vid, I liked it but I don't know... like Genyus I was expecting more. You always do the same kind of stunts (don't get me wrong they're awesome, especially those multiple grinds) so we you what to expect. It's not as fun as it used to be plus the vid is freaking long so when the SA part comes we can't be really surprised about what we're going to see cause the warm-up was too long.
And yeah, about the finisher, it was a really really bad choice. Nothing special here and a lot of better stunt have been from those kind of bumps.

One last thing, don't start your stunt from 500ft roof, that's so lame.

Am I the only one to think about .:Vert:. Reincarnation when I hear the song from the SA part ? was an amazing vid...

EDIT : One of the best solo ever ? Come on dude, it just looks like a regular WH crew vid to me. As always, no feeling...

EDIT 2 : 10:38, since when you can get such a rotation at the end of a rail ? seems like you pushed as SACC button but I wont get any further into this cause I barely stunt anymore.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:09:47 AM by NuclearDeath »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal