Author Topic: Burn - Meditation  (Read 35602 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Burn - Meditation
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »
Not neceserally offtopic, just not to Burns liking. It appears nowadays people may only comment awesome or I love this video or Burn rocks!

Edit: Almost forgot, THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING!!1!!1!!

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 23, 2010, 12:01:05 AM »
Genyus you're already watched and you're starting to push the limits off how much longer we're willing be watching you.
As I've stated earlier childish comments such as that one gets removed.
I let the majority of those comments be for a couple of days so you could get it out of your system and hopefully finish it which it seemed to be and I removed them now that it had died down.
I haven't removed all negative comments, just the offensive, non-constructive, childish ones that's completely redundant except for a pre-pubescent rebel without a cause outlet.
Argue all you want (but not here) that we're just keeping the comments that praise the video but something you might wanna keep in mind is that they're often off a offensive, constructive nature while the majority of the comments that's off the opposite sort are rarely this but the ones that are are kept.
I also kept some of the comments which Burn replied to and gave an explanation to thus to avoid those questions being asked again.
You might also take notice off how Burn bothered to answer them because they weren't full off prejudice leaving room for a reasonable debate and how they actually achieved something.

I suggest you take a lesson or two from them and I don't mean that as in a punishing way but you should rather be inspired to how you can in the future get your points and posts taken a lot more seriously with a whole lot more respect and reading them will be worth the time it took writing them.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 23, 2010, 12:51:49 AM »
I wanna hear the reason why you removed the negative comments when they were here for everyone to see for a couple of days. To learn a lesson? Cool, leave it here then so the newcomers learn it as well, mr.Guru. Indeed, lots of spam was posted but the staff should have dealt with it on the spot. The damage was done and you're just sweeping it under the rug. Or maybe you want this to stay only a good memory? lol

It makes absolutely no sense to me unless you did it with regard to the forum bandwidth.

And I also wanna take something out of my system here, I may even use capital letters.

NOT EVERYTHING IS/SHOULD BE CONSTRUCTIVE. I'm sure you know of the Yin and Yang.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:57:34 AM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2010, 01:37:32 AM »
The 'posts werent constructive thus are removed' arguments are really starting to piss me off. Like there cant be things said or achieved through simple speech and discussion? You dont need to back everything up with proof or whatever.

But I'll guess I will just have to live with it or I get banned lol (dont even know why Im watched but whatever)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 01:39:12 AM by Genyus »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 23, 2010, 03:37:35 AM »
Wow, pathetic. How about just posting the video next time, and locking the topic?
BURN YOU'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! 10/10 FUCKING BEAST VIDEO HAVE MY BABIES.
BTW, I like how SS's posts on the discussion of some shit using a gamepad are clearly related to Burn's stunt video. :rolleyes:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2010, 04:42:09 AM »
BTW, I like how SS's posts on the discussion of some shit using a gamepad are clearly related to Burn's stunt video. :rolleyes:
I also kept some of the comments which Burn replied to and gave an explanation to thus to avoid those questions being asked again.

I wanna hear the reason why you removed the negative comments when they were here for everyone to see for a couple of days.
Dunno if that's a troll since the question is in kinda FAQ-ish format when looking at the answer. :P

I let the majority of those comments be for a couple of days so you could get it out of your system and hopefully finish it which it seemed to be and I removed them now that it had died down.

Anyway as for the video I enjoyed it a lot, I liked the car stuff in United as we have no fast cars in VC engine so it was cool seeing some of the spots landed with your SA Infernus. Editing was also top notch as expected, good job both of you. Been a while since since I've seen triple and quad grinds by the way, keep it up.  ;D

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2010, 06:29:51 AM »
Don't want to steer it off again, but the majority of deleted comments were actually just childish arguments about things unrelated to the video, so there isn't really a problem :)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2010, 06:45:55 AM »
That has already been cleared up by Daffy, but thanks for stating the obvious.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2010, 06:47:33 AM »
Genyus... just grow up, wow.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2010, 06:50:46 AM »
Useless post ^

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2010, 06:51:58 AM »
I don't mind replying to you right now since I know they'll have to the sense to delete this as soon as we get it out of our system, but don't you see the hypocrisy in your post? I don't get why you constantly act like an immature child.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2010, 07:17:48 AM »
Useless post ^

You can send shit like that via pm. YOU ALL CAN! That's what we have this system for. Stop fucking replying to everything SS and you guys stop hitting on him because you fucking want him to reply so you can say you reply to everything. You just know SS won't take your bullshit, so he has to reply to defend himself infront of the community. Lets make a fucking section for SS and his haters so you can annoy nobody in the main forums. MMM, Genyus, Tacojoe, Puzzle & SS deserve a 3 days ban imo so they can instantly start pming each other with the goal to fucking get their msn adresses, start a bigass convo and tell each other how much they hate each other.

YOU GUYS ARE REALLY ANNOYING. YOU THINK YOUR COOL BUT YOU ARE NOT.

Here again with caps. And don't reply to this saying stuff like "your a nobody" or "stop acting cool". This doesn't work with me you just can't offend me like that. I know I am not important at GTAS, neither I am cool. But nobody gives a fuck about you guys neither. So goodbye.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 07:19:44 AM by cloudwalker »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2010, 07:19:32 AM »
I deserve a ban for defending myself? I agree with everything else you said, but not with that :lol:

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2010, 07:21:13 AM »
I deserve a ban for defending myself? I agree with everything else you said, but not with that :lol:

FUCK DUDE, PM ME! You just don't get it, do you? This is about Burn! Last reply from me to this topic. Everything now will be handeled via PM's.

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2010, 11:05:33 AM »
I removed about 12 posts that had NO relation to the topic whatsoever, I will continue to do so until I talk to Burn and hes okay with closing this topic. Burn stuck his neck out, worked hard to create this video, and is being disrespected by this topic turning into a bitch fest.

Call me a moderator abusing his privileges if you will, but this is bullshit guys.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal