Author Topic: MACC BUSTED!  (Read 4426 times)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
Re: MACC BUSTED!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 09:43:25 AM »
You've been watching too much baseball, Rusch.

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2010, 09:46:26 AM »
Hes banned. Just move on and get over it!.

Offline Instel

• Veteran Member
  • Youtube/Ekency
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2010, 09:53:32 AM »
If you ban Macc you can also ban mike-stunt, he is annoying and still didn't admit that he mods while it's so obvious.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2010, 09:55:42 AM »
SS hasn't been banned because of modding but for splitting the community.

I was banned for splitting the community over whether I mod or not, but no worries :)

Which part of Determined's post escapes your understanding? He was banned for being a prick, not for modding.

Once again, you are wrong. Why don't you visit the introduction topic I made (you know, the one you've already read), which provides a chatlog where Kingjad explicitly tells me I was banned for 'splitting the community' over whether or not I mod. In the same chatlog, there is a section where the previous head administrator 'Aries' said he wanted me to come back on a new account and wipe all records of my old IP address because I'm a 'nice guy', something which I rejected because I'm happy with who I am. Nice try misleading the forum Mythic, but as ever, being a cunt gets you nowhere ;)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2010, 10:03:02 AM »
Dude, SS, I think you misinterpreted something, we are not talking about you, it's about macc, you should re-read the posts more carefully  ;)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »
SS dont start this here, I'll give you two reasons:
1. Nobody gives a shit.
2. Everybody knows your story by now.

You might want to pay attention to this quote:
Theres three sides to every story. Yours, mine, and the truth. (In this case, yours, Aries or whomsoever and the truth)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:19:19 AM by Genyus »

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2010, 10:17:18 AM »
Dude, SS, I think you misinterpreted something, we are not talking about you, it's about macc, you should re-read the posts more carefully  ;)
No, don't you understand that EVERYTHING is always about SS.  :euro:

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »
Which part of Determined's post escapes your understanding? He was banned for being a prick, not for modding.
Once again, you are wrong. Why don't you visit the introduction topic I made (you know, the one you've already read), which provides a chatlog where Kingjad explicitly tells me I was banned for 'splitting the community' over whether or not I mod. In the same chatlog, there is a section where the previous head administrator 'Aries' said he wanted me to come back on a new account and wipe all records of my old IP address because I'm a 'nice guy', something which I rejected because I'm happy with who I am. Nice try misleading the forum Mythic, but as ever, being a cunt gets you nowhere ;)

If you just would have read the post you quoted my comment from (this post) you would've seen that I was talking to Faithless about Macc's ban, not yours. Why did you bother with "once again" I'm wrong? :P

I'm starting to agree with Daffy about the high-horse-immature-selfish-prick thing, you really have this effect to make people hate you. Wondering how that's like in real life.  :L

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2010, 11:01:35 AM »
You said I was banned for being a prick, and I responded; you were talking about me in the quote I highlighted :). Luckily I've met people in my life who actually have a life, and who I respect, so I haven't actually had the problem of being hated, or meeting many assholes such as yourself ;)

EDIT: Nevermind I've read it more closely now, I was wrong; I skim read the topic at first and assumed it was about me, given what Faithless was talking about :P. I apologize for misunderstanding your post and calling you an asshole :)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:09:25 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2010, 11:10:27 AM »
Rofl

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2010, 11:10:37 AM »
X
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 11:12:27 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2010, 11:11:47 AM »
Woops double post, delete this please :)

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2010, 11:16:53 AM »
Nice guitar you have there SS! too bad you're only listening to 5/10 alternative rock music haha. :rolleyes: :P

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2010, 11:27:03 AM »
Thanks! I listen to a very varied amount of music, I also listen to one of your favourite bands, so it's not really 5/10 Alt Rock but whatever :P. And sorry about the weird double/triple posts too guys, such are the virtues of posting with an iPod :happy:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2010, 11:30:40 AM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal