Author Topic: [gallery]Pro/wh replays.  (Read 8653 times)

Offline Reaper

• Skyforger
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [gallery]Pro/wh replays.
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 10:03:24 AM »
So basically you take other peoples replays and sell them? Have you even got permission to do this?

What a fucking pathetic attempt to make a few extra bucks.

x2 ^

Someone ban this moron.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »
suspiciousone : this is why i'm asking dollars for them all. (like 3usd ehh , don't you say it's too much.)
also , they are all released in one WELL-KNOWN video, so there should be no problem with stealing and other stuff.
You fuckin' serious, you're asking people for money in trade for replays? This is the peak of stupidity on GTAS, ever.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 10:12:10 AM »
And again

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 10:22:12 AM »
It's kinda useless for you to offer money for these if the stunters didn't let you do it. But hey that's just my opinion.

Also, I noticed most of those are from your nucleus part. That one didn't have that many good stunts i remember ('cept maybe baseline and mmm's).

Offline onv_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 10:23:54 AM »
i knew it would end like this.

I'm not going to answer to each and every fag answer this topic had , instead i'm just gonna say this :

I don't care what you all think of my things, you are guys from 10 different countries that i don't even fucking know the name of , because i'm a french IDIOT fag.
Yes i'm damn serious when i say i'm selling these little 800 kb shits, as a matter fact , someone already sent me the money (2.5 dollars) (I can screen it , if you want)

This is what we call a "deal" where i live, someone sends the money , and the other one sends the item. You're surfing on the web like three hours a day , and you keep arguing when someone sells "virtual item", you think it's idiot , right ? well , what's more idiot than spending 1 hour a day on a 2005 video game , doing stunts with a bike ? nothing.
Editing stunts video isn't dumb for example , because it might help you to edit better, later in your life/career etc.

i'm doin' my thing , you're doing yours , and that will be fine .

I'm closing the topic to avoid more dumb messages, i sold my thing anyway.
Btw , i also made an editing for 30 usd some times ago , a 3:00 minute video.

I asked every replay owner before selling it
I asked : hey , do you allow me to give the reps to one of my friend so he can make editing test on it?.alot of time ago

EDIT : actually , i'm letting it open , let's see what's next :) i'm dumb omg
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 10:26:11 AM by onv_ »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 10:26:26 AM »
I can virtually feel the anger build up inside of me when I read stupid BS like this.

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
I asked : hey , do you allow me to GIVE the reps to one of my friend so he can make editing test on it?

You didn't ask anything about selling? Maybe they want their share, since those are their stunts, on which they spent a lot of time landing.

Btw, here's a tip, how about getting a job, instead of charging people for items that generally have no value & which don't really belong to you.

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:05 AM »
I asked : hey , do you allow me to give the reps to one of my friend so he can make editing test on it?.alot of time ago

Well, you didn't asked me... :lol:
But whatever, do as you like, they're just a bunch of reps lol.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 10:36:58 AM »
I'm really sorry for writing this in french but I just can't get a proper translation in english.

Le truc c'est que ce sont pas TES replays mais ceux d'autres personnes, et ces personnes les ont fait seulement pour le fun et pas dans un but lucratif.
Si tu veux te faire de l'argent en vendant quelque chose qui n'a pas été fait dans ce but et qui n'a aucun coût sans qu'il t'appartienne pour autant mais juste parce que tu l'as obtenu par hasard, c'est toi le gros con et le mec le plus pitoyable qui soit. Si un gros couillon a été assez débile pour te payer ça, je veux dire qu'il doit avoir un problème mental.
Les gens qui passent du temps sur des jeux vidéos font ce qu'ils veulent et ça te regarde pas, la date de sortie du jeu où le temps passé à faire quoi que ce soit dans ce jeu peu importe ce que tu en penses ne te concerne en rien, d'autant plus qu'elle le fait uniquement dans le but de s'amuser et de distribuer des vidéos gratuitement aux gens.
Tu n'as pas à vendre nos replays sans nous demander notre autorisation, et si tu en as déjà vendu tu te dois de me donner ma part qui me revient me droit ainsi qu'à toutes les autres personnes présentes dans cette liste.
Je donne mes replays à n'importe qui me les demande, y compris toi il y a longtemps, et je le fais sans rien demander en retour, si les gens veulent éditer des vidéos de stunt pour le fun ils ont pas à payer pour ça, pour ma part ils peuvent juste venir me demander et je leur enverrais.
Franchement c'est vraiment pitoyable de ta part de faire ça, tu fais partie de la catégorie des humains qui ne servent à rien et ne méritent rien, tu n'apporteras jamais rien à aucun autre être vivant puisque la seule raison de ta minable existence est de penser à ton propre bien-être sans te soucier de rien d'autre, je te souhaite de crever dans d'atroces souffrances ;)

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 10:48:10 AM »
hey, I know I'm not like Pro and stuff but...I can give you people old reps for free  :mellow: That's right, free...don't miss out on this amazing offer.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »
Alright, get off our forum you lying prick  :)

E/ Twas a good read Daksad :susu:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 10:53:26 AM by NOAHofDEATH »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 10:55:17 AM »
hey, I know I'm not like Pro and stuff but...I can give you people old reps for free  :mellow: That's right, free...don't miss out on this amazing offer.

really? Please PM me if that's true :3

vmx asked me to post this since he can't.

onv, I didnt let you to make money of my reps, but I dont care since everyone is free to see them. So, quit lying, you didnt ask anyone. Also, leave gtas, go to the trade section of tf2, there are many idiots like you there

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 10:56:34 AM »
I would like to break your face in two so hard now. Do you even realize how fucking stupid this is?
What's the price? The more height, or the longer the grind, the higher the price?
More % off if it's modded? Dude, this is a community of like ±100 people..if we want the replays I'm sure we can get them by asking the stunters who did it. What the hell man. It's like trying to sell your parents their own car. Think twice before starting topics like this. Not even mentioning the scams you could pull off yet.
I could write more shit about how lame you and this idea are, but I can't find the words to describe your stupidity.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 10:58:18 AM by Puzzle »

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »
Damn, not even a reply to my previous message (what kind of an entrepreneur misses a chance of selling his goods twice?). Trolling obviusly isn't my thing. :(

I think it's hilarious how you think people will buy something for a game they most likely didn't pay for to start with! :lol: And there's no way you sold the reps already, I won't believe that before seeing that guy comment in this thread telling what on earth he was thinking with.

I could write more shit about how lame you and this idea are, but I can't find the words to describe your stupidity.
Haha, great quote.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
He actually bought my rep so he could sell it at a bigger cost  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal