Author Topic: Virtual Insanity 2  (Read 5032 times)

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
Virtual Insanity 2
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:37:26 AM »
After almost 3 months, I'm really proud to finally present you, Virtual Insanity 2!
I need to do a lot of apologises. The first one goes for Venomous. Mate sorry for not put your
font on the video, I put another one, because I had some problems installing yours.
I gotta say sorry to Shifftee too. Sorry ma man,  for not puting your United stunt in the video. I had some
problems with united. It crashed all the time and some times it didn't even open. The same
goes fot MqTH.
I'm really thankful to a lot of my GTAStunting friends because they were really interested to join my collab
and they suported me along the editing of the video:
(Shifftee, Electric, Venomous, Determined, MtS) Love ya guys :wub:

Well I think that's all for now.. Just enjoy my video and gimme feedback :P
DraguN & Digital + Productions 2010

Download Link: -  http://www.multiupload.com/ZCX4JFS3WV
---

EDITOR:
DraguN

STUNTERS:
Artifex, Data, Determined, DraguN, Electric, JustCaus3, MtS, PtRvY, Shifftee, Skantaman, SnowMan, Undeax, Venomous

PROGRAMS USED:
Photoshop CS5
Sony Vegas 9.0e
Fraps 3.2.2

MODS AND MORE:
ENB Series v0.074g
Custom Player Clothes
Custom Vehicle Skins

Virtual Insanity 2

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Insanity 2
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:38:59 AM »
woo not first =)  VERY SEXEEH =)  :a-cheer:
ah btw  sorry for lame stunts =/   i havent been active in gta lately and dragu asked me in vi2  :wub:   i did stunts like in 10 mins .. since i had to go .. home where i dont have pc    good enough to run sa
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 04:53:06 AM by electric »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:44:05 AM »
Pretty cool video guys! Especially liked that billboard landing by Determined, clever stunt ^^

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:55:46 AM »
Awesome editing work Dragu, really loved the effects & some camerawork was also nice. Some cams, on the other hand could've been done a little better, especially my grab2grind angle  :lol:

Good job!

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 03:03:25 AM »
Cool video , didnt knew i sended a stunt for this :p

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 03:04:39 AM »
WOOOOOT watching  :wub:
Dragu my love, it`s nothing i don`t really care about that font, important is that you put my shitty stunt or you puth both? dunno gonna check WATCHIN!!  :happy:
e: nah you put just one, still i`m surprised you accepted it :lol:
editing was sweet as hell so awesome ideas, man you rock you really do, loved it, gonna check few times it! stunts were sweet as hell too, liked yours Shifts, Mts, Determined and some other stuff, i love how looked my skin lol, great job ma man. now you have to organize third part :>
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:11:15 AM by Venomous »

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 03:04:46 AM »
Rendering atm... but even with lags it seemed to be very enjoyable.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2010, 03:16:39 AM »
WOOOOOT watching  :wub:
Dragu my love, it`s nothing i don`t really care about that font, important is that you put my shitty stunt or you puth both? dunno gonna check WATCHIN!!  :happy:
e: nah you put just one, still i`m surprised you accepted it :lol:
editing was sweet as hell so awesome ideas, man you rock you really do, loved it, gonna check few times it! stunts were sweet as hell too, liked yours Shifts, Mts, Determined and some other stuff, i love how looked my skin lol, great job ma man. now you have to organize third part :>

<3 Love you lovely mate <3
And Ofc I put your stunt in :P I didn't put more cuz I didn't had space.. People sent lots of stunts.. MtS sent 4 stunts and he only has 2 stunts in :P Determined sent 4 too and he has 3.. I removed stunts from almost everyone.. Except from the guys who only sent 1 :P
---

Artifex: Yes you did! :P
Felix: <3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 03:18:26 AM by Dragunovk »

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 03:18:15 AM »
I'm sorry but pretty boring video because of boring song and editing

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 03:23:12 AM »
I'm sorry but pretty boring video because of boring song and editing

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 04:14:48 AM »
This was a really cool video. Determined and MtS obviously owned the shit out of the video. About the editing, it had some really awesome parts, but also some boring parts, mostly because of the song. I liked the usage of those unique and colorfull effects. Those were really awesome.  The cc was great by the way, same for the nametags. Good job everyone involved.  :a-cheer:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 04:22:22 AM »
Thanks Kast!  :wub:

Also, I noticed a typo, you mispelled UndeadX (UndeaX), Dragu  :lol:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 05:46:18 AM »
pretty cool video, cam angles were a bit bad at time, like a few cam fucks but it was ok otherwise.. editing was nice overall, stunts were ok  :ajaja: BUT I JUST CAN'T STAND THESE SHITTY CELDWELLER REMIXES, THEY ARE SO SHITTY THAT I'D RATHER LISTEN TO SOME GAY MARRIAGE SONGS THAN THESE ANNOYING WANNABE REMIXES.. but otherwise ok video  :ajaja:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 05:52:45 AM »
Deter and MtS owned the video.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 05:53:32 AM »
As usual with previews you show me, the first two stunts in it are really coolishly edited, and then you have to make a blehish one in the next few (I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't involving my stunt though). Nah anyways, better than most of the editings you made after the first instalment of this video, but didn't match it. As a comparison, the first Virtual Insanity was energetic, recharging, interesting, innovative and inspiring throughout the whole video. As for this editing, it had a few really standout parts, however they were usually followed by a few really bleh/overdone/boring parts. The song was kinda matching though, a few parts that sounded much better than the original frozen, and then a few that really ruined the overall flow of the track. I guess that, when everything adds up, you did a good job on this track. CC was wicked. Camera angles ... were not.

Stunts weren't that good but it's obvious that wasn't the point of this video. Singling out Determined though, some really nice ideas there dude! I wish you didn't drop off that grind though...

Stunts: 6.5/10
Editing: 8/10
Music: 8/10

Overall: 7/10, a solid sequel, but as usual with most sequels, didn't live up to its predecessor. At least good job on continuously raising your level, hope you'll make something really impressive next time (maybe next time you'll be more selective with the stunts too  :lol:)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 05:56:18 AM by PtRvY »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal