Author Topic: Vice City Red Flare Tag  (Read 3152 times)

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vice City Red Flare Tag
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 02:21:03 PM »
That's not HDR, that's a image that seems to have a bit of Unsharp Mask applied with some different colors.
HDR has to do with lightning and shadows and there's no extra lightning nor shadows applied to it that was not already in the original.
The tag/signature looks good to me but HDR is a term often misused so I thought I'd point out that there's no HDR effects there.

Yes, and that's because I wrote "something like HDR".
I have plug-in's in PS to make HDR Photos from one still picture, and for me, when I'm using this filter, I have rights to write "something like HDR". End.
but those plugins are supposed to use at photos, remake them or whatever, but not at a game, they don't look HDR.

Offline Dogger

• Veteran Member
  • Beyond Tommorow 2011
    • View Profile
    • Romanesko Official Website
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 02:30:16 PM »
That's not HDR, that's a image that seems to have a bit of Unsharp Mask applied with some different colors.
HDR has to do with lightning and shadows and there's no extra lightning nor shadows applied to it that was not already in the original.
The tag/signature looks good to me but HDR is a term often misused so I thought I'd point out that there's no HDR effects there.

Yes, and that's because I wrote "something like HDR".
I have plug-in's in PS to make HDR Photos from one still picture, and for me, when I'm using this filter, I have rights to write "something like HDR". End.
but those plugins are supposed to use at photos, remake them or whatever, but not at a game, they don't look HDR.
In this case, I could say that Photshop is supposed to be used at photos. It don't look HDR, but I used HDR plug-in on it, so I can say it's something like HDR. And now, fuck off :)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2010, 07:11:43 PM »
Awesome signature.

Edit: And yea fuck off about the HDR thing leave the guy alone  :lol:, obtw i would prefer if that red flare was connected with the bike, like if the bike is following it or the other way around  :ajaja:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:14:33 PM by BeaT »

Offline PwornzStuntah

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 01:56:00 AM »
epic

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 02:54:02 AM »
yes its kinda HDR.but edges are too sharp and u could add some contrast too.i like the defocus blur u tried to apply

Offline Dogger

• Veteran Member
  • Beyond Tommorow 2011
    • View Profile
    • Romanesko Official Website
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2010, 12:50:11 PM »
In true HDR edges are soft, and there is more contrast ?

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 03:43:41 PM »
Dislike everything in the top left hand area, the rest looks perfect but that area is very noisy.

Also don't seem so up yourself, I can understand you're annoyed because you didn't say "HDR" and everyone jumped to that conclusion but you've still come off looking very cocky.

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »
HDR Technique

The first few seconds show you the difference.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal