Author Topic: Triangle  (Read 13181 times)

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
Re: Triangle
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 03:46:43 AM »
The edit was good but the song not :)

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 05:36:02 AM »
This "real names collab" was a really great idea :P
Some nice stunts there and sweet editing both of you :D

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2010, 05:40:19 AM »
good editors can edit both games.
i had two of my vc projects nominated for editing of the year i'd say i can edit in vc
awards?

onslaught was the best video, megaton was the best crew vid (im not saying they werent good but both of them were crew vids lol)
beat was the 3rd best editor

just sayin'

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2010, 06:04:33 AM »
massive annoying affects over stunts making them impossible to see
i lol'd, seriously i doubted anyone would say that honestly. Which stunt you couldn't see?
I don't know, I couldn't tell wtf was happening :S But seriously, the whole Glow-thing in the beginning was annoying as hell, same goes for the whole dark CC in the VC part I suppose (but atleast with the VC part you could still see the stunt).

EDIT: I think it was a Taxi stunt in LS and the Freeway P2B at that Army base in LV.

Other than that I second Red;
Mediocre video with a mix of shitty, average and good stunts.
The songs were nothing special, and ptrvy's edit wasn't good in my opinion.
I wish Raining had edited the whole thing, and you had cut it down to 4 minutes with the better stunts (some of which were in the credits)

Either way a fairly decent production, an alright watch.
Take out the fillers, old stunts (lot of those btw) and any other average/shitty stunt and you'd have a 4-minute killer vid, instead of a 10-minute enjoyable watch.

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2010, 06:32:53 AM »
terrible stunt video editor
maybe you wanted to say terrible vice city stunt video editor? since if this editing was in SA it wouldn't even be called mildly edited i think  :lol:
massive annoying affects over stunts making them impossible to see
i lol'd, seriously i doubted anyone would say that honestly. Which stunt you couldn't see?
you really should have had their real name and their nick name because I have no idea who 95% of those guys were...
credits

stop trying to defend yourself and take some critism, all ff's points are true..
ur editing style is terrabad, my freeway landing was sexy as fuck and i could see a thing of it

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:35 AM »
hell yeah vc stunters had their opinion about good editing, its makes me happy, i thought the editing taste of people went to shit.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2010, 07:51:36 AM »
David, David, David...  :P

nice collaboration there ;)

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2010, 08:12:57 AM »
 ;D

e/wtf check your post count

Offline Clempo

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2010, 08:56:10 AM »
David
David
David   

lol

Good video anyway, GJ in editing guys!  :P

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2010, 09:02:28 AM »
I didn't like it for different reasons.

1. The nametag, flag/country name and video name and shit were really annoying to watch with, i couldn't focus on the stunts.
2. The real names is a shit idea, I can barely understand who's who, just for some I know.
3. Stunts were old or lamed, I wanted to do the SAiVC natural bump but that guy (don't remember his name >_>) lamed it.
4. Music is.. lame imo.

Sorry guys but the only good stuff were the only few stunts I liked: some of Cody's and Maxiem's.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:55 AM »
stop trying to defend yourself and take some critism, all ff's points are true..
ur editing style is terrabad, my freeway landing was sexy as fuck and i could see a thing of it
You thought i was defending myself? ;D For your information, I respect everyone's opinion, but I know that no matter how many 'vc guys' tell me to use less effects, I won't do it because that's just not who i am and what I like (I edit for my enjoyment aswell, and if i think a effect should be placed somewhere then i place it).

My reply to FF was merely a curiousity to find out which clips weren't understandable enough so I know which effect chains not to consider next time.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »
I edit for my enjoyment aswell
Dude, you're editing a collab, you should put their enjoyment first  :P  But whatever, I actually liked your edit.

Offline vmx

• Veteran Member
  • wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »
I edit for my enjoyment aswell
Dude, you're editing a collab, you should put their enjoyment first  :P  But whatever, I actually liked your edit.
wow that made me laugh for a weird reason  :lol:

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
for fucks sake, everyone has different editing styles. you have yours and petar has his, thats just how he edits. and this one was rather good imo.

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2010, 02:09:52 PM »
my freeway landing was sexy as fuck and i could see a thing of it
Dude shut the fuck up. If you dont like him, then dont send anything to collab what he edits. And your other stuff was so bad so you dont have any rights to bitch. Your LC stunt was so awful, that I havent seen anything that bad from you.

Also anyone who is bitching about stunts: DONT SEND LEFTOVERS IF YOU WANNA SEE GOOD STUNTS IN A VIDEO, THERE IS PLENTY OF LEFTOVER VIDEOS FOR THEM. For example, Shiftee didnt send anything for vc/lc where you could see it was a stunt, but he is still positive to it, maybe cause he got onto this video, idk. But Lear send awful stuff, and he didnt get into this video, but he still likes it. But you, Domovla, your stunt for vc/lc was so bad, that you dont have any rights to bitch. It would be super awesome at 2004-2005, but you are 5 years too late. And its possible to see, download this video or get glasses if you cant see it, cause I can. Also your freeway landing was mediocre. There wasnt anything special. Its normal p2b. Land it with faggio and then I can say there is something special about it.
I tried to use as many reps as possible, but there is lost of people whose stunts I didnt use either, as they were so bad.

And dont bitch about border. I admit it sucks, but someone could make new one then.
Suspiciousone: CREDITS, there you can see who is who. And ignore it, so you can focus on stunts. I ignored that border while editing, so its easy for you to ignore it while watching it. Keep your eye contact at in the middle of your screen.
And about the music, I wont edit stunt video with music which I do not enjoy. If you wanna see video with goat raping or ultra unz unz music, then watch videos which I do not edit.

For side note, this is my second edited video which I gave some time, so I understand if you dont enjoy it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 02:22:55 PM by Raining »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal