Author Topic: [AU]Firzon aka Me Does VT 2 & 1 With A Guy On Top! ;D  (Read 1228 times)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [AU]Firzon aka Me Does VT 2 & 1 With A Guy On Top! ;D
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 07:19:00 AM »
Nice job dude, AU rocks when it comes to flying, had a friend thare who is retired[?]
He was formerly known as Waffle.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 07:28:20 AM »
Nice job dude, AU rocks when it comes to flying, had a friend thare who is retired[?]
He was formerly known as Waffle.

Yeah he is retired,he's a friend of mine,have him on msn but he never talks anymore :p

Nice job dude! AU is the best when it comes to flying,agreed. :ajaja:
My favorite pilots are lazlow and viper always.(even though laz can be a douche :p )
But you have my respect as one of the elite for sure.

BTW,could i get a download link to this vid? I would like to have it in my collection.  :cc_detective:
Love the music too.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 07:33:02 AM by MD »

Offline Firzon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »
Yeah, I know Waffle/ShiShLik/Itamar, got him on MSN and have been playing with him. A really good Hydra stunter.

MD, what was/is your name on AU?

And I have to ask Davz first for download link, I will add it in here when it is uploaded.  :D

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »
Yeah, I know Waffle/ShiShLik/Itamar, got him on MSN and have been playing with him. A really good Hydra stunter.

MD, what was/is your name on AU?

And I have to ask Davz first for download link, I will add it in here when it is uploaded.  :D

I think it was the same name as now,Missdirection (MD) but never was a real member on there,I just used to fly a little with Laz and Viper way back in the day.(I think iused the name Rise too)

Yeah,I got waffle into stunting and on this site for a short while,he just decided to quit out of nowhere :unsure:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal