Author Topic: Birthright - Blasted's and Electric's Duo  (Read 4096 times)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
Re: Birthright - Blasted's and Electric's Duo
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2009, 01:03:51 AM »
don't like that shit editing, some stunts were good  :cheersad:

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2009, 01:24:42 AM »
editing sucks balls i never seen shittest vid

Offline PitBull

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 01:26:12 AM »
Gratz on joining VE, great editing, i liked it, dont know why people hate it it was cool. Few cool stunts too. Good video :)

Offline TreW

• mindenki soldier?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2009, 01:34:44 AM »
nice fnisher. i like the text, but the edith is shit

Offline Dundee

• NORDKURVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2009, 01:36:47 AM »
some ppl like overediting and some not.
This music track was old i think "Mindwave baseline".
The editing is cool but your cam angels were bad in this video   :unsure:
Stunts are great i like it ;) 4/5
PS My english sucks sorry  :wacko:

Offline SouL

• nooo.. you suck!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 01:38:36 AM »
woah nice logo ! rly cool ;)
Awesome editing and awesome stunts :)

anyway Nice Duo :D

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »
Dragu editing is O.K. :D
Stunts : nice 
I like it :D BTW I download it :P

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2009, 02:10:30 AM »
Don't like. Fucking weird cam.angles, bad editing. :(

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 02:14:34 AM »
Woah the camera movements sucked balls indeed. CC was too red'ish and it had too high contrast imo. Felt way too dark, but looked good with the white sky at little times though. Overall it just felt like another video of you, try to improve your ideas dude. Song is old and Baseline just owned it. Mindwave ftw :>

Stunts were alright and medium. Blasted lamed a good stunt by not getting up to the rail after the wallride, but okay... :P

Offline ERROR

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 02:16:58 AM »
I love your editing, and stunts were awesome too :cheernutz:

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2009, 02:25:16 AM »
Best of CC and Editing i love you  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2009, 02:38:20 AM »
Long story short, baseline's video was far better than this clearly. His editing may've been a little clean, but the angles were outstanding, the effects were well-timed, none of them looked ugly, they all matched the song, and i almost forgot the awesome colors which worked more than enb. Just the perfect edit on that song.

But then, in your video, we see almost the complete opposite. Your editing isn't clean, which normally isn't a problem for me so i'ma skip that. Your camera angles were full of camera bugs, i mean wtf? if you allready cant make an angle that improves the stunt, then atleast avoid cam bugs please... Most of the effects were well-timed, but a nice amount of them looked pretty ugly, especially in combination with those colors. I know spin blur is addicting, but DONT use it too much. Same goes for velvetmatter. Colors were a big ass NO. Maybe the vid would look better if you didnt use any colors or enb at all, since this way i couldnt understand any stunt, except a few by blasted i seen before.

Overall this editing is better than This Is My Element or Klash Up, but regarding that you used that song, thus we must compare you with Baseline, this video was still a disappointment. I hope you take my advice and use it to improve your future jobs. Otherwise, your editings will continue to downward until they reach a point when there won't be anything good to say about them.

Stunts: 4/5
Editing: 2.5/5
Music: 5/5

Overall: 3/5

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2009, 02:58:49 AM »
Ok stunts, didnt like packers on the roof. Disliked editing a bit.

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2009, 04:30:49 AM »
Long story short, baseline's video was far better than this clearly. His editing may've been a little clean, but the angles were outstanding, the effects were well-timed, none of them looked ugly, they all matched the song, and i almost forgot the awesome colors which worked more than enb. Just the perfect edit on that song.

But then, in your video, we see almost the complete opposite. Your editing isn't clean, which normally isn't a problem for me so i'ma skip that. Your camera angles were full of camera bugs, i mean wtf? if you allready cant make an angle that improves the stunt, then atleast avoid cam bugs please... Most of the effects were well-timed, but a nice amount of them looked pretty ugly, especially in combination with those colors. I know spin blur is addicting, but DONT use it too much. Same goes for velvetmatter. Colors were a big ass NO. Maybe the vid would look better if you didnt use any colors or enb at all, since this way i couldnt understand any stunt, except a few by blasted i seen before.

Overall this editing is better than This Is My Element or Klash Up, but regarding that you used that song, thus we must compare you with Baseline, this video was still a disappointment. I hope you take my advice and use it to improve your future jobs. Otherwise, your editings will continue to downward until they reach a point when there won't be anything good to say about them.

Stunts: 4/5
Editing: 2.5/5
Music: 5/5

Overall: 3/5
thanks for the review petar!

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2009, 05:43:59 AM »
I remember, I used this song in an old project. Even that time it's was old, cause of the Baseline solo. In my old project I can actually see what going on. But this one, nah? Only a bit. I'll never like your CC and enb if you keep going like this. Anyways it's was a okay edit, with some good stunts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal