Author Topic: Tilted II  (Read 6430 times)

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Tilted II
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 12:05:55 PM »
FUCKING GREAT VIDEO 10/10 music was absolutly well chosen, editing was clean and really sync

Lets make a collab !

Chumbawumba - Tubthumping 2

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 12:06:50 PM »
 Thanks Labi <3

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2008, 12:07:21 PM »
Lol jaik!

Offline Hinza007

• View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2008, 12:13:34 PM »
Quote from: JaiK
not so impressive editing sense you did kinda only used those foolish plug-ins whitch is shit any way grabs are lame and easy and this hinza did called me noobie    loled there man any way 6/10 I want a better song whitch are harder to edit to more beats man!    or just use a rock song  
Lol at JaiK being a tard XD

Jaik, please land all these and send a zip, i wanna see you cry fucktard

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Tilted II
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2008, 12:15:42 PM »
read the other comment.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 12:24:23 PM by JaiK »

Offline Hinza007

• View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »
Quote from: Hinza007
not so impressive editing sense you did kinda only used those foolish plug-ins whitch is shit any way grabs are lame and easy and this hinza did called me noobie    loled there man any way 6/10 I want a better song whitch are harder to edit to more beats man!    or just use a rock song  
Lol at JaiK being a tard XD

Jaik, please land all these and send a zip, i wanna see you cry fucktard
lol why woud I waste times on lame ass grabs whitch I can make in like 1 min or less? exactly no point and no Im not a tard I am a fucking retard    and you are some Gtarded gangsta bitch
"1 min or less"

screw you? You do purely old shit, atleast im frikken creative..And "lame ass grabs" my ass, these are new, creative, fresh, so FUCK YOU!

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »
why woud you waste times on posting negative comments whitch makes no sense? -.- exactly no point and yes you are tard you are a fucking retard and no hes not a gtarded gangsta bitch hes a good stunter and ptrvy pwns you in editing!            

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Tilted II
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »
no grabs aint creative and they never been called creative by any good stunter...ptrvy doesnt pwn me so god damn mutch in editing he just use plug ins and you just rate his persionality not his editing...I mean if someone more then me go back and watch some of thegt4sms comments on my old solos then ya all will get what I mean with only rate his persionality and not his stunting/editing what fucking ever this shit talk can fucking be in hours and more only becouse you gsz suckers never get a shit and just continue to you fucking die...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 12:27:47 PM by JaiK »

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »
Not Bad. Dont like Grabs =_=

Not Bad. Dont like Grabs =_=

Offline Hinza007

• View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
ok so you guys think grabbers are good stunters haha and no grabs aint creative and this video have kinda like the same fucking stunt in 2 min or more and that aint creative at all...cheak out arnax stunting and you will see what creativeness is! thegt4sm you fucking suck to so and you post more negative comments about me just to get me mad fucking stupid norway fuck!
Wow, you couldnt have decent spelling or grammar even if your life frikken depended on it.

And i love the way you think that im a grabber only, lol.
I do regular stunt's, i have on purpose decided to split it up so all the grab hater's dont have to look at it in my regular vids.

But apparently that doesnt work, cuz we just get mentally retarded monkey's like you in here complaining about it. Hate is a strong word, but i really really really really really dont like you.

Offline FLeXGTA

• Veteran Member
  • '-'
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 12:27:37 PM »
nice grabs

i love ur edit  

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Tilted II
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »
Quote from: Hinza007
ok so you guys think grabbers are good stunters haha and no grabs aint creative and this video have kinda like the same fucking stunt in 2 min or more and that aint creative at all...cheak out arnax stunting and you will see what creativeness is! thegt4sm you fucking suck to so and you post more negative comments about me just to get me mad fucking stupid norway fuck!
Wow, you couldnt have decent spelling or grammar even if your life frikken depended on it.

And i love the way you think that im a grabber only, lol.
I do regular stunt's, i have on purpose decided to split it up so all the grab hater's dont have to look at it in my regular vids.

But apparently that doesnt work, cuz we just get mentally retarded monkey's like you in here complaining about it. Hate is a strong word, but i really really really really really dont like you.
well hinza pm me about WHY you dont like me and explaine damn good to with some damn good reson and hate aint a strong word

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2008, 12:29:59 PM »
omg so awesome

Offline Hinza007

• View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »
well hinza pm me about WHY you dont like me and explaine damn good to with some damn good reson and hate aint a strong word
Fuck pm's, i dont give a fuck bout privacy.

okay, ill give you 5 good reasons why i dont like you:
1: You think you know something, but havent looked into it properly
2: You cant spell, there's not e's at the end of explain
3: You decide to keep on fighting for an opinion that dont last in the long run, even when corrected
4: You suck at stunting.
5: You like the pm system, and that fails.

And hate is a strong word. End of story.

Now please stfu

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Tilted II
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 12:34:31 PM »
Hinza wins EPICLY!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal