Author Topic: Hydra Momentum  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »
Quote from: FLeXGTA
8/10.

Offline Joziek

• View Profile
    • http://
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 05:07:53 AM »
7/10, to many old stunt, editing sux (sorry)

Offline HOTSHOT

• View Profile
    • http://www.yutube.com/SGTR32
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »
Quote from: DuKtape
you really dont give up do you. as for the other people, try looking over the last few pages on gtas videos, to see why he is so original. also check the other videos on his youtube profile..

those videos are ancient history, and they are terminated,
next solo will be in a modded map,the time evryone will get owned, dont worry
i wont give up, i am 101.95% original now
why  dont u see to ur collab instead

Offline TOXIC

• haaaaaaaard.
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 06:26:05 AM »
Watching

And
the time evryone will get owned
why dont u see to ur collab instead
Maybe flames are coming your way I guess

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 06:40:27 AM »
I see you're really badass when you're talking about others. You say when you stunt on a modded map you will say everyone will get owned? dude, you're probably the first one who's playing on that map. And stop the shit when you know hydra it's easier to control than a fucking mouse.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 06:41:39 AM by Baseline »

Offline Viper

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 05:20:38 PM »
This guy is a fucking retard.  He has a fixation on becoming as good at this game as anyone who's showed they have skill.  He says: "I practizzee 6 hhurrs evree day anbd as a rreesult i wil Own u noobs in another feew months, ROFlv".  He cheats in his videos and says he's good - says he's PRO, actually - all he wants is to be as good as anyone in this game without using effort.  That's why he rips everyone's videos, and cheats.

Offline HOTSHOT

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2008, 04:03:29 AM »
Quote from: Viper
This guy is a fucking retard.  He has a fixation on becoming as good at this game as anyone who's showed they have skill.  He says: "I practizzee 6 hhurrs evree day anbd as a rreesult i wil Own u noobs in another feew months, ROFlv".  He cheats in his videos and says he's good - says he's PRO, actually - all he wants is to be as good as anyone in this game without using effort.  That's why he rips everyone's videos, and cheats.

WILL U FUK UP JACKASSS TART
people, i wanted to be a pro stunter i practise when i can and i am not a no lifer like this guy to make PROJECTS on stunting, and i dont write 660 word essays as comments to other people
 u viper shit, i saw about 6 people scolding u for teelling BS on my videos, i dont ripoff now i have all original videos,
U CAN FUK UP if u think i cheated, iheard many AU admins saying m skillz are awesoe aftre making the
viper tunnels ,
no the tunnels
just sf tunnel and ls tunnels full speed

baseline i accept i shouldnt have been a show off
yeah t has a tunnel longer than te sf traing tunnel and its the same size if the SF tunnel
its gostown paradise, yeah
anyway people have told me i am good
AND I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT VIPER SAYS

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2008, 04:21:11 AM »
Turn off enb next time, cause the whole video was lagging.

Offline Viper

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2008, 07:17:11 AM »
Quote from: HOTSHOT

people, i wanted to be a pro stunter i practise when i can and i am not a no lifer like this guy to make PROJECTS on stunting, and i dont write 660 word essays as comments to other people
 u viper shit, i saw about 6 people scolding u for teelling BS on my videos, i dont ripoff now i have all original videos,
U CAN FUK UP if u think i cheated, iheard many AU admins saying m skillz are awesoe aftre making the
viper tunnels ,
no the tunnels

yeah t has a tunnel longer than te sf traing tunnel and its the same size if the SF tunnel
No one was scolding me, they were saying: "Hey, let this guy do what he wants.  These stunts are easy for you Viper".  I know when you're cheating and so do you.  You're just saying you're not when you are.  Don't call ME a no-lifer when you're completely fixated on becoming as good as us, and that being the ONLY reason you play this game.  I've made a few projects, it doesn't mean I've shut away everything just to get them done.  I take my time to do other things as well.  Quit talking like flying through my tunnels is a big deal, because it no longer is.  You cheated to fly through them too, so that's even worse.

Offline HOTSHOT

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »

viper tunnels ,
no the tunnels

No one was scolding me, they were saying: "Hey, let this guy do what he wants.  These stunts are easy for you Viper".  I know when you're cheating and so do you.  You're just saying you're not when you are.  Don't call ME a no-lifer when you're completely fixated on becoming as good as us, and that being the ONLY reason you play this game.  I've made a few projects, it doesn't mean I've shut away everything just to get them done.  I take my time to do other things as well.  Quit talking like flying through my tunnels is a big deal, because it no longer is.  You cheated to fly through them too, so that's even worse.

ROFL so retarded , go SEE AU FRORUMS FFS .I DONT FUKING CHEAST UR  GETTING ON MY NERVERS ANDDD<,,,
I AM NOT
ti ONLY PLAY WEEK EENDS AND ME ANS SHISH OWNED TEH TUNNELS COMPLETELT TODAY JUST TONIGHT IN SAMP AU
ASK HIMur tunnel = piece o fcake i told u befroe
I DIDNT FUKING CHEAT X2 AGAIN
why dont u F off with u r dip shit running aorun me,
VIper period

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 09:34:45 AM »
I cant read that shit.

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »
Quote from: Bazrun
I cant read that shit.
Thats exactly what I was thinking.
Jesus christ dude, calm the fuck down and look at what you're typing.

Offline Viper

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »
Quote from: StormLexer
I cant read that shit.
He doesn't speak english...so that's why he has such a hard time typing properly.  RaZer, it doesn't matter what you tell me.  I know you cheat, and I know you're a noob.

Offline HOTSHOT

• View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2008, 02:19:27 AM »
Quote from: StormLexer
I cant read that shit.
He doesn't speak english...so that's why he has such a hard time typing properly.  RaZer, it doesn't matter what you tell me.  I know you cheat, and I know you're a noob.

YOU call me A NOOB ONE MORE TIME,JUST ONE MORE TIME, i WILL INSULT YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PISS
, sorry about my typing before, i dont look at  the keyboard, i can speak english, wht are u saying man?
i did use the same hack Duktape used in my old videos, and now i still havent flown for a lon time but only yesterday
i wont cheat, i didnt use hax except my first video
you can fuk off bitch ass
when u get on samp, i will show u who i am

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
Hydra Momentum
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2008, 02:38:00 AM »
YOU call me A NOOB ONE MORE TIME,JUST ONE MORE TIME, i WILL INSULT YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PISS
Oh my god as soon as I read that I just died, that's the funniest thing I've read all month.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal