Author Topic: Unstoppable  (Read 5707 times)

Offline GI JOE

• View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/graffitijackassnovak
Unstoppable
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 02:23:03 AM »
Quote from: JaiK
Quote from: GI JOE
kill the skatepark stunts and you have a really nice solo there 8/10

almost every stunt is old and those who aint old are lame or a easy grab its a old song and not so impressive editing.try to find new music and new stunts =)
im sorry but jaik that coming from you

''almost every stunt is old''

when have you landed anything good or new

Never.
yeah right    I have never landed anything good at all -.- never ever in my hole life nothing new or good at all -.- it seems like you havent seen any of my video gi joe and I havent seen one rilly good stunt from you ether atleast not in vc and Ive only seen 1 good stunt from you in sa but it wasnt new    well atleast I try to find new spots thegt4sm only make old spots with a new viscle whitch kinda drive me crazy becouse its so lame...go and do some new stunts now gi joe btw stunting aint about ketting friends that is real life you talk about there dude  
well at least you have learnt some more english since you were banned,all im saying is you cant say peoples stunts are old or shiz if ure not pushing any boundries or being amazing,cos well lets be honest ure not.tbh i havent been in many videos and since a few of my last ones i think i have improved alot so when you see some of my newer stuff you can make a better judgement.and the stunting isnt about making friends,welll why the hell not,what is about then jaik,trying to beat each other and put each other down for there work,no,its about sharing thoughts, and opinons on something we all enjoy,isnt that what this site was put up for,maybe there not ya know friends as you have in  real life but in my opinion if you get on really well with that person why not call them ure friend(<3 lanza) i hope to be able to call you my friend one day jaik seeing as this is a complete waste of time lolz.

anyway...

on the second watching of the video,some of the stunts look kinda modded......explain

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 06:21:11 AM »
About the stunts you think looked modded. Would you point out which ones?

Offline GI JOE

• View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »
Quote from: TheGT4sm
About the stunts you think looked modded. Would you point out which ones?
2:30 looks a little bit speed mod on the take off,but then again...hmmm second thorts, watched it a few times and no its not modded, sorry for excusing you

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 07:17:25 AM »
k, no problem ;P

I guess it was the NewBlue Earthquake effect that started shaking at the corner a bit. Which made it look a lil' bit wierdish and speed modded.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Unstoppable
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
did he asked you anything thegtasm? no he did asked me a thing not you he was talking about a mail I did send him.stunting cant be takeing so mutch higher only to 240 ft in sa and to 300 ft in vc with a bike/car without boosting and only 2000ft with boosts no one can get higher legaly.well like i did say I am good stunter not a fucking elite pro but good and I dont say that ppl who dont mod mod and thegtasm it wasnt one little blue effect in the hole reborn video    I did mod one stunt and that stunt is normaly impossible it was the one sanandrepero have made in 46 to it IS a modded stunt and no one even if the person have 252626262 fps he cant make it without mods its totaly imposs and I know that I suck and that I am everything you say I am so you dont have to even talk about it anymore.have a nice day mate

Offline GI JOE

• View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 01:15:02 PM »
did he asked you anything thegtasm? no he did asked me a thing not you he was talking about a mail I did send him.stunting cant be takeing so mutch higher only to 240 ft in sa and to 300 ft in vc with a bike/car without boosting and only 2000ft with boosts no one can get higher legaly.well like i did say I am good stunter not a fucking elite pro but good and I dont say that ppl who dont mod mod and thegtasm it wasnt one little blue effect in the hole reborn video    I did mod one stunt and that stunt is normaly impossible it was the one sanandrepero have made in 46 to it IS a modded stunt and no one even if the person have 252626262 fps he cant make it without mods its totaly imposs and I know that I suck and that I am everything you say I am so you dont have to even talk about it anymore.have a nice day mate
yeh i was talking to gtasm btw jaik,i thort a stunt was modded but it wasnt...lol i never sed u mod either

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 02:09:14 PM »
@ jaik: There WAS a NewBlue effect. The earthquake effect.

Stop acting like you know everything.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 02:09:51 PM by TheGT4sm »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Unstoppable
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »
you act the same way acctully becouse you cant take that I have right about MY videos.you know why I have right? becouse I did the video  and I didnt have some earthquake effect in that video    it was a chake effect mate    you did kind of called me modder acctully gi joe atleast I did take it as that so think a bit more next time you say something in a question or something  btw thegtasm I usealy know the things I talk about  

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »
The shake effect was called: ``NewBlue Earthquake``.

Now stfu about that.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Unstoppable
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »
do I care what they are called? I dont fucking care what sony vegas call them I make my names of them myself thank you

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2008, 06:47:05 AM »
Added HQ.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Unstoppable
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2008, 07:00:43 AM »
Added HQ.
anyone care?   anyone? it aint so good editing or stunt in my opinion becouse most of the stunts are old and the editing was not so well edited and the song is old and you shoud try to find some new stunts and not do old stunts with new viscles becouse it doesnt change a bit how the stunt looks

Offline TheGT4sm

• Veteran Member
  • BT Member
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2008, 07:21:01 AM »
Added HQ.
anyone care?   anyone? it aint so good editing or stunt in my opinion becouse most of the stunts are old and the editing was not so well edited and the song is old and you shoud try to find some new stunts and not do old stunts with new viscles becouse it doesnt change a bit how the stunt looks
First of: When you say the editing is bad, look at your vids first. They are all just clips.. No fading, no cool effects, sucky colours, no syncing, bad cam angles, and lots of other things I cba to write down.
Second: If the song was old, why did SnowMan lost it?
Third: Who asked you to download my vid?
Fourth: Take english lessons.

Offline Leetcake

• Banned
    • View Profile
Unstoppable
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2008, 07:21:33 AM »
Added HQ.
I care!
Dling HQ.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Unstoppable
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2008, 08:01:51 AM »
1.who the fuck care about chriboy sense he stoped stunting?
2.snowman usealy lost old songs or have done befor so it aint new
3.my videos have the effect it need to have and your videos doesnt and I use more effects in my videos then you do so you probebly shoud start to watch some of my videos befor you even open your mouth
4.you did say ¨added hq¨ and if you didnt see these posts here then I can tell you what most was about,almost everyone did say it was a bad video so why did you even bother with adding hq  
5.exactly every school in the world (whitch have some money) have english lessions your retarded idiot  
think a bit befor you say something next time thegtnoobsm  
btw you did say you where better then me in editing and stunting...where is the vid you can prove it with? havent seen a video that is better then I am in editing and stunting yet by you...so where is the ¨I am better then you in everything¨ video?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal