Author Topic: IDS - Ride on em  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Adonai

• View Profile
    • http://
IDS - Ride on em
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 11:25:28 AM »
JaiK, you acted like a dummy when you arrived here. And the first impression is the most important. You made our first impression about you very bad (for youm pretty funny for all of us). Maybe your stunts are not bad (didn't watch your wids, though), but you will be always a guy which we can talk shit to and laugh at. I'm not jokin or abusing you right now. It's just a fact.
Yes, everyone has an ego, and if you think that out egos are big, than you are totally wrong. If you tell "I am fucking mutch better then dss" it automatically tells that YOU are an egofag. So think about your behaviour and stop making a drama here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:25:41 AM by RootCorE »

Offline Skull

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
IDS - Ride on em
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »
Fail video, nearly all the stunts blew, and it was really laggy + a bad song. And last stunt speed modded wtf?

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
IDS - Ride on em
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 11:44:07 AM »
3 old crew vids? Why didn't you just make one topic? I'm not even going to bother watching.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:44:15 AM by tacojoe »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
IDS - Ride on em
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 02:02:04 AM »
if you aint goving to watch it why do you even comment it?thats kind of stupid.oh yeah I did come here and I did post a video called act of god rochepeachs best of and people started to say shit to me and now I am a guy who everyone think is stupid.btw do you even know what faggot means? it means like a gay who is goving to die in flames,I did searched on it and so on.no I am not gay and I wont die in flames ether I get shooted by some moron or I die a normal death and ofc I have big ego I mean I wont be a emo lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal