Author Topic: IDS - Yahoo!  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Bixel

• Veteran Member
  • DSS Crew
    • View Profile
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:40 AM »
Quote from: JaiK
Quote from: Bixel
Insande Dead Stunters rofl u failed at name xD
and about the vid i watch first 10 sek and stoped it =D
oh yeah what coud I though bixel oh yeah lets fuck or what? you are a fucking faggot and even dc though it was a good name so what shoud it be then? is dark side stunters so fucking mutch better? I do atleast use diffrent stuff insane death stunters 1.we are not pros that is what insane stands for 2.we love death and hardcore music that is what death is for 3.yeah we are stunters so that is what stunters stands for.
fuck you bixel and rockyx watch the first video ever of gta I can sure you it sucks and the quality sucks to becouse its on a tv so it sure sucks and the editing shoudnt be so awesome ether and what do you want hu? oh yeah next video will have exactly every effect that exist in sony vegas 7 and we will see how good it is when I do awesome editing no one do even get how fucking insane I can edit becouse everyone think I suck what ever I do so fuck you and the hole fucking gtas or not moderators or admins or maybe some admins but not many.FUCK YA ALL MORONS! GOOD BYE FOR FUCKING EVER!

Go die jaik u haven't watched DSS's first SA and VC vid so stfu sucker  

dude I have watched every video dds have done! fuck you faggot! come here and talk to me! in real life and see how fucking angry you or me can get hu! FAG FUCK!

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2008, 10:05:49 AM »
Bahahaha ^ Nice one

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

e// You fail huge at modding. Its even more obvious then your damn 'gravity shit'.

Offline HeaT

• the next pokemon
    • View Profile
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2008, 10:27:29 AM »
Insande Dead Stunters rofl u failed at name xD
and about the vid i watch first 10 sek and stoped it =D
oh yeah what coud I though bixel oh yeah lets fuck or what? you are a fucking faggot and even dc though it was a good name so what shoud it be then? is dark side stunters so fucking mutch better? I do atleast use diffrent stuff insane death stunters 1.we are not pros that is what insane stands for 2.we love death and hardcore music that is what death is for 3.yeah we are stunters so that is what stunters stands for.
fuck you bixel and rockyx watch the first video ever of gta I can sure you it sucks and the quality sucks to becouse its on a tv so it sure sucks and the editing shoudnt be so awesome ether and what do you want hu? oh yeah next video will have exactly every effect that exist in sony vegas 7 and we will see how good it is when I do awesome editing no one do even get how fucking insane I can edit becouse everyone think I suck what ever I do so fuck you and the hole fucking gtas or not moderators or admins or maybe some admins but not many.FUCK YA ALL MORONS! GOOD BYE FOR FUCKING EVER!

Go die jaik u haven't watched DSS's first SA and VC vid so stfu sucker  

dude I have watched every video dds have done! fuck you faggot! come here and talk to me! in real life and see how fucking angry you or me can get hu! FAG FUCK!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 10:30:32 AM by HeaT »

Offline akimel

• View Profile
    • http://www.fxp.co.il
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 05:27:56 AM »
very easy and old stunts editing sucks
too much lagy and cuz of it some stunts looks modded (or it is modded)

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
IDS - Yahoo!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008, 02:14:16 AM »
haha noobies  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal