Author Topic: Splatter  (Read 5148 times)

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 01:18:40 PM »
Tbh, his 12h movie was a way better then this movie. I think he can do better stunts, but solo sucks for me, that's all grinds from him were sucks. It's just my opinion.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
Splatter
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
Didn't like most of the stunts sorry, you lamed half of the stunts in this video by doing the stunts in a so damn messy way, like all this has been rushed like hell, the best stunt was that infernus tankbump to precision. $eba owned in this video, awesome guest stunts. Editing, was nice but the border was kinda choppy, the colors were kinda eye hurting, didn't look so good. That was the only thing holding the editing back, otherwise editing was cool. And Stranger, please don't start this "I only have 35-40 FPS" thing, Ralleee gets almost the same and he lands kickass high air stunts so don't get your hopes down because of that. 1 more thing, lower down your ego a bit lol, this wasn't that amazing like you said. This video is good but nothing really special, not trying to be rude or something but just saying the truth so you try harder next time.
Once again, good video. Good luck.
Edit: The outro rocked, awesome.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:23:22 PM by Killerstunter »

Offline downight

• Because I Back-Traced It!
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
I like all parts of this vid starting by intro and finishing in outro but i fucking hate when someone dling projects from videocopilot and everyone are amazed in effects -,- That kinda sucks tbh still good...GJ.

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »
this video totally rocks, awesome guest stunts and awesome tankbump2PL  edit was also impressing(could be better but it's still great)

Offline Vitalic

• View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2008, 02:15:35 PM »
I really like the editing, intro main and outro was awesome

some cool stunt, awesome tankbump to precision and great guest stunts !

Offline Sanandrepero

• View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
awesome vid stranger,and great guest seba

Offline Franco

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »
Quote from: downight
I like all parts of this vid starting by intro and finishing in outro but i fucking hate when someone dling projects from videocopilot and everyone are amazed in effects -,- That kinda sucks tbh still good...GJ.

Yeah, if he had at least followed the tutorials, instead of dowloading the project and just changing some things in it...
And people congratulates him on editing =/
Besides that, the Video is Great, nice stunting, and editing Not so good, since the only part edited was the main.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:19:14 PM by Ballaholic »

Offline Taz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »
There were some really cool stunts, like that drop bump to stoppie to grind on the boat, that was awesome. I didn't enjoy the half-completed grinds, but overall it was pretty cool. Nice job.

Offline Freak Star

• View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »
it is a nice job of you guys, the edit is a really nice

nice video

Offline Trialz

• GTA V <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Beep beep beep!!!
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »
very creative,8/10!

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 03:54:04 PM »
I didn't expect this..

Kick ass edit
Good stunts (the grinds were great,especially the bump to stoppie to grind on the ship)
Intro and outro was very nice looking.

Very good job.

Offline WaDaFuG

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunting.net
Splatter
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 04:20:04 PM »
Quote from: MisSdirecti0n
I didn't expect this..

Kick ass edit
Good stunts (the grinds were great,especially the bump to stoppie to grind on the ship)
Intro and outro was very nice looking.

Very good job.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
Quote from: Killerstunter
Didn't like most of the stunts sorry, you lamed half of the stunts in this video by doing the stunts in a so damn messy way, like all this has been rushed like hell, the best stunt was that infernus tankbump to precision. $eba owned in this video, awesome guest stunts. Editing, was nice but the border was kinda choppy, the colors were kinda eye hurting, didn't look so good. That was the only thing holding the editing back, otherwise editing was cool. And Stranger, please don't start this "I only have 35-40 FPS" thing, Ralleee gets almost the same and he lands kickass high air stunts so don't get your hopes down because of that. 1 more thing, lower down your ego a bit lol, this wasn't that amazing like you said. This video is good but nothing really special, not trying to be rude or something but just saying the truth so you try harder next time.
Once again, good video. Good luck.
Edit: The outro rocked, awesome.

Not trying to call you out or be a dickhead,but after reading this comment i can't help myself to say i actully enjoyed this vid more then your last solo,(although it was good too)just my opinion meh,don't take it personal
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:53:39 PM by MisSdirecti0n »

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
Splatter
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »
It was alright, not bad stunts, some were lame. Editing was ok, music wasn't what I like. Seba, you rock dude, your guest stunts were great. Stranger, keep it up dude.

Offline Makaveli

• View Profile
    • http://
Splatter
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »
oh damn i love that blue in the mainpart

rly good edit

some stunts were nice , from seba too

and fps is not everything
with 40 fps u can land buildings with 140 hight or more  too lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal