Author Topic: To Live And Die in,SA  (Read 7407 times)

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
To Live And Die in,SA
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2008, 03:42:37 AM »
Yep checked the rep. Looks as modded as Dust's attempt on that stunt.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
To Live And Die in,SA
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2008, 03:19:31 PM »
Quote from: Reynolds_G
Quote from: MisSdirecti0n
SS rep is a few pages back.

Nobody modded shit.
giving a rep doesn't make it unmodded

True,but it helps.

But whatever i guess..it's modded then,and i don't care.  
everytime someone posts a vid,somebody comes out of the woods pointing fingers.

I just don't care anymore,this is one of the reasons i only land grinds these days.
No point in doing any big air stunts.
And to those who say"well,this attitude is whats killing SA",kids..SA has been killed,raped,set on fire and drowned long ago.  (shortly after it's PC release)

I know that SS was/is known as a modder,and everything that he does will always get shit on,and i realize it's his own fault,but from what i could see frapsing this vid..was nothing suspicious.I actully needed to restart my pc and it was making some clips laggy(this is true and not a cover up,i have a shitty geforce 6150 SE,and only 1 gig pc ))including a couple of Bluedaggers.I thought it would look fine,but it looks like shit.  oh well.

It's funny how some of you (not gonna mention any names) call people modders,but at the same time you use sobeit to set up stunts with airbreak.If you're doing that,who's to say you ain't using anti bike fall or other stuff.It's obvious when dudes set up shit like beagels certian ways that you had to of used airbreak to set them up.

Now that i got that off my chest...  
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:44:55 PM by MisSdirecti0n »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
To Live And Die in,SA
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »
And to those who say"well,this attitude is whats killing SA",kids..SA has been killed,raped,set on fire and drowned long ago.  (shortly after it's PC release)

How about you STFU, dumbass and GTFO. If you think SA has been killed, don't stunt in it anymore. Please, don't ruin SA for everyone else just because you are not pleased. If you're trying to act tough by saying that, then you, sir, have failed. Read my sig for more info.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
To Live And Die in,SA
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:47 PM »
Quote from: tacojoe

How about you STFU, dumbass and GTFO. If you think SA has been killed, don't stunt in it anymore. Please, don't ruin SA for everyone else just because you are not pleased. If you're trying to act tough by saying that, then you, sir, have failed. Read my sig for more info.

How am i trying to act tough? and wtf does tough have to do with anything?It's people like YOU that ruin it,by accusing everything you see as modded.Sure,it's YOUR opinion but the bottom line is,you don't know.Granted SS is known to mod,but saying shit like "some stunts looked floaty" is basicaly accusing Bluedagger of modding,sir.

As for your sig,

I love SA,
Please just stop,i don't want to hear your preaching about how i'm one of those people bringing down SA,because i'm not.My only point on that quote was that everyone knows that there are a high percent of people modding in one way or another on SA,IT'S A FACT.It's not a secret,rumor,or a lie.And it's one of the reasons people say it sucks,or only play VC.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:35:36 PM by MisSdirecti0n »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal