Author Topic: Course 2  (Read 12419 times)

Offline YUMx2

• View Profile
    • http://
Course 2
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2008, 01:59:24 AM »
Add me to the list, I have given Kmajor my stunts, I just have to be on the list, he said ;D

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »
ok i recieved stuff from GI JOE, Ran, Raven, Vans, PrzemOO, GDL, Sanandrepero, PtRvy and yours truly...Kmajor
not all stunts you've send me will be in the collab, i'll pick the best and they will be in
the time of sending stunts is over, the editing phase has begane, wish me luck

Offline _Raven_

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2008, 09:06:10 PM »
good luck
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 09:06:27 PM by _Raven_ »

Offline Vans

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2008, 09:10:12 PM »
Quote from: _Raven_
good luck
x2

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
Course 2
« Reply #94 on: September 16, 2008, 05:19:27 AM »
Yay! I sent my shit to Kmaj.. but I hope I made it in time

Damn.. Think I missed out =/ Thats what slow internet and too many editors dropping out does to someone i na collab.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:20:28 AM by Deflicted »

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2008, 09:20:52 AM »
^ actually your stunts are the most creative ones from the others (imo) so i'll count you in because only the intro is ready

if any one else gives me stunts i won't accept them because i'm starting the main part

Offline _Raven_

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #96 on: September 19, 2008, 03:05:43 AM »
soon the vide well finisht  

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #97 on: September 19, 2008, 08:11:37 AM »
if you want information on how it's going with the edit, well.....the intro and main parts are ready i just need to fix some of the effects because it looks alittle strange at some places....and also left is the outro......... i didn't use all of the stunts you guys send me, meby i used 60% of all of the stunts....so mabe tonight i'll twig some of the effects, and will do the outro tomorrow, and the rendering will be on sunday, so expect the video to be out by the start of monday

Offline Born

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #98 on: September 19, 2008, 08:14:47 AM »
Quote from: Kmajor
if you want information on how it's going with the edit, well.....the intro and main parts are ready i just need to fix some of the effects because it looks alittle strange at some places....and also left is the outro......... i didn't use all of the stunts you guys send me, meby i used 60% of all of the stunts....so mabe tonight i'll twig some of the effects, and will do the outro tomorrow, and the rendering will be on sunday, so expect the video to be out by the start of monday

Do you have accepted all my reps ?

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #99 on: September 19, 2008, 08:25:19 AM »
Quote from: Ran

no, just 1 of them

Offline _Raven_

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »

and my stunts?

Offline Born

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2008, 01:00:19 AM »

no, just 1 of them

Ok Thanks, Those stunt have you for this collab ?

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2008, 07:28:35 AM »
and my stunts?
only one of them

what ?

a little change of plans, i think i'm not gonna be able to edit it till monday...

Offline _Raven_

• View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2008, 12:16:32 PM »
and my stunts?
only one of them

what ?

a little change of plans, i think i'm not gonna be able to edit it till monday...

ok

Offline Kmajor

• Ex Stunter
    • View Profile
Course 2
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »
i guess i should give some information on how things are going with the edit since you haven't heared from me for a few days  
well i started the edit on my old PC, then after i was almost done with the edit i bought a new one and took the mouse and keybord from the old one, and now that PC doesn't have anything  ... i will buy a keybord and mouse the next few days and finish the edit, only the outro is left

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal