Author Topic: High Society  (Read 21128 times)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
High Society
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2008, 08:27:22 PM »
Quote from: Makaveli
and?

if u think that im sad now that u said this then u got no life

Maka, nice for you that you post your opinion about B-Nudl/BumsNudl (post your opinion about me too cuz I don't care about you anymore). But what the hell do you want?! You are a fucking failed idiot who flames everywhere around where its possible, because you haven't to do any else stuff all day? Just be quite and piss off!

Makaveli 4 fail of the year, cuz he got banned on phrozenbyte.de & gtastunting.de in 1 week! STFU and get a life little nerd. You were always a stupid fool which thinks he has 36864729cm³ balls ... just get a life and leave GTA(S)/MTA/SAMP!

No idea what happened between B-Nudl & Sinness but you two have to take that out. Said that about Makaveli cuz I really know him and I really was that person who got him into GTAS stuff. I wasn't online for about ~ one week so I'll stfu about others shit.

Sry for getting off topic but come down ppl! To me B-Nudl is a pretty nice cool guy and I won't change my mind cuz I know or like ppl so be kind to everyone and chill ... D:

Still good luck with this project mate. I have great feelings about it so do some awesome stuff!! =D

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:19 AM »
I say about these Theme nothing more because Rusch said the right things :] Maka is a nerd with no life and I have told Sinnes per PM I'm sorry for this shit and he accepted.

And those which think now all newbies in the Collab which have no accepted stuff and the reason  for it is that they are newbies then you think wrong.

Now On-Topic: FTO has sendet his stuff :]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 02:37:35 AM by B-Nudl »

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #122 on: September 23, 2008, 11:29:20 AM »
Shall i join  ?

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #123 on: September 23, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
JOW

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2008, 05:41:39 AM »
In 4 Days is Deadline... Can't wait to edit Morbidxxx's and Baseline's pwnage stuff  At the others: Keep the deadline in you mind
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:41:55 AM by B-Nudl »

Offline Makaveli

• View Profile
    • http://
High Society
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2008, 06:17:22 AM »
Quote from: -Rusch69-
and?

if u think that im sad now that u said this then u got no life

Maka, nice for you that you post your opinion about B-Nudl/BumsNudl (post your opinion about me too cuz I don't care about you anymore). But what the hell do you want?! You are a fucking failed idiot who flames everywhere around where its possible, because you haven't to do any else stuff all day? Just be quite and piss off!

Makaveli 4 fail of the year, cuz he got banned on phrozenbyte.de & gtastunting.de in 1 week! STFU and get a life little nerd. You were always a stupid fool which thinks he has 36864729cm³ balls ... just get a life and leave GTA(S)/MTA/SAMP!

No idea what happened between B-Nudl & Sinness but you two have to take that out. Said that about Makaveli cuz I really know him and I really was that person who got him into GTAS stuff. I wasn't online for about ~ one week so I'll stfu about others shit.

Sry for getting off topic but come down ppl! To me B-Nudl is a pretty nice cool guy and I won't change my mind cuz I know or like ppl so be kind to everyone and chill ... D:

Still good luck with this project mate. I have great feelings about it so do some awesome stuff!! =D

OMG

how cant i read this wonderfull post LOL,
who need a life me or you?
i think a guy who insult guys who are retareted has more life then a guy who think they are best friends.
nvm Daddy Of BNudl Mr.Alias God Rusch69

and btw why the hell do you think i got banned?
coz i wanted so, so dont think i miss u or something...

Offline Quaz69

• View Profile
High Society
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2008, 06:35:10 AM »
Sorry but delete me

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2008, 07:57:38 AM »
Lol Maka... You have only one argument: You say we have no life? So you're person is so absoluty fucking retarted. So I think you have no friends. Just Stfu fucking bastard -.-

btw. Quaz69 deleted.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 07:57:52 AM by B-Nudl »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
High Society
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2008, 08:11:30 AM »
OMG

how cant i read this wonderfull post LOL,
who need a life me or you?
i think a guy who insult guys who are retareted has more life then a guy who think they are best friends.
nvm Daddy Of BNudl Mr.Alias God Rusch69

and btw why the hell do you think i got banned?
coz i wanted so, so dont think i miss u or something...

As I already said ... just piss off! You got banned cuz you started flaming shit like this now against everyone there too! Thats the reason why I think you are a totally idiot who has nothing else to do all day. I seriously wouldn't miss you just like many others guys (specially from gtastunting.de & phrozenbyt.de!).

And what the hell are you talking about "Daddy of BumsNudl"?! He is a pretty nice guy which I really like much more than you. Old days you were an okay guy but you fucking changed and became a really annoying fool.

Told you already on gtastunting.de that I don't care about your insulting shit cuz you just wanna "flame" even more. Won't answer here if you'd still say any shit cuz its more than offtopic and I don't want to get warned because of such an idiotically reason.

Offline BigSmoke

• View Profile
High Society
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »
Can i join now lol? Add me
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:13:29 PM by BigSmoke »

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2008, 12:34:56 AM »
Yeah okay, addet. But in 2 days is Deadline you know

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #131 on: September 28, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »
UPDATED !!!! Awesome job of Rusch69, Sinness, RyDeR and Taz again lol

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #132 on: September 28, 2008, 09:22:38 AM »
EDIT IT!!!

Offline BumsNudl

• Inactive
    • View Profile
High Society
« Reply #133 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:51 AM »
No first a lot of recording  Snowman said there are so many Awesome stunts in there. I hope that will be the best collab '08

Offline RyDeR9192

• View Profile
    • http://
High Society
« Reply #134 on: September 28, 2008, 10:16:08 AM »
Yeah i hope it too,this collab will ROCKS!  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal