Author Topic: TaxXx - Airplay  (Read 34103 times)

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
You can' tell others what to think dude, if somebody thinks that Taz is OMFDG PWNZOR GOD ATOMLOL,
then you can do nothing about it. State your own opinion instead.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:05 AM »
CD:
Not necessarily, a high-end computer is a bonus but take Ralleee for example... he's able to do some wicked-sick stunts in San Andreas and he barely gets 25fps.
You're making it sound very black and white but there's a lot of grey-zones too.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:07:15 AM by Daffy »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:30 AM »
I get what you mean Daf-Fy! but people have opinions. Though I respect huge air stunts and that they are hard to do, and people do like them. I don't, and I wont lie about it. I mentioned it because its my opinion and I'm not forcing anybody to agree with me.

I think thats fair enough.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
Different opinions are good and should be encouraged but i think there's a lot of ignorance here as well.
Big-air stunts does take a certain amount of skills too as there's a lot of factors that has something to say, for example how good you RAD (VC), which angle you approach the bump from, if you lean back/forward at the exact right time, getting the bike ready for the landing while performing a cork or a krail or perhaps overshoting/slipping off the roof... the list goes on.
Saying that you didn't like a video because there were too many big-air stunts and not enough technical stunts are just fine, but claiming big-air stunts takes no skill at all is just bogus... the "RAD-ing into something" isn't just how a stunt is done.
Basically all i'm saying is i think it's unfair and childish of someone to say a way of stunting takes less skills just because it doesn't appeal to someone.

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Veteran Member
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2008, 09:18:40 AM »
Quote from: ColdDeath
Therefore they are not that awesome like all the new guys everytime thinks
That is your opinion and you expect everyone to think like you? Let others have a mind of their own and like what they see, not what you see and think.
Daffy you took the words out of my mouth the second time lol, first it was at that USS topic where you answered to RedX when he was saying WH should've died and all, now here.

I haven't commented here so I'll do it now. Great video TaxXx. Good idea to combine VC stuff and SA stuff, was really interesting that way. I really loved Taz's PSM stunt and BoxXx's CSM to cork to grind thingy. That double stoppie to grind was just superb Taz! Good job TaxXx.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:21:08 AM by Killerstunter »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
The VC/LC grinds were really cool actually, I liked those. The song was ok and the editing did fit very well. However, I think SA has almost lost all its beauty (in my eyes) because of stunt videos like this, I can't enjoy the stunts.

Good job with those grinds though, nice stuff.

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2008, 09:51:32 AM »
hey whats the problem guys...

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »
Daffy i never said that  Your agreeing with me basically.

Could I see the rep of the PSM please? I have NO idea how to set it up.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »
Quote from: Haywire
Quote from: Krow+
It seems like people only saw the massive bumps and completely missed the amazing grinds... Amazing how retarded noobs are.
Quoted for the damned truth. It's not only noobs who do this either.
I agree! You're so right, Krow

Quote from: Fugitive
The grinds were cool, the rest was shit. Pulling some huge height stunts (modded or not, I honestly don't give a shit) makes people think they are awesome stunters, but not in my eyes.

5/10 because of the grinds, and I'm not blaming FL.

Hate me.
Modded or not, you yourself modded back in the days trying to land a roof, so shut up. Your attitude on this forum fucking sucks and if you don't like stunting or this place, leave.

I hate you

Quote from: Daffy
I don't get why people either rip on big-air stunts or technical (grind) stunts.
What's wrong with enjoying both...
This video combines some of the best big-air stunts with some of the best technical stunting you could find... what's there not to enjoy?
I'll give it a 10/10 stunt-wise as it covered both aspects with style and perfection and 7,5/10 editing and music wise.
The quality of the mkv was pure art for the record...
I couldn't agree more

Offline Fallen

• View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2008, 11:45:59 AM »
PWNAGE

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2008, 11:47:45 AM »
Quote from: Ralleee
Quote from: Fugitive
The grinds were cool, the rest was shit. Pulling some huge height stunts (modded or not, I honestly don't give a shit) makes people think they are awesome stunters, but not in my eyes.

5/10 because of the grinds, and I'm not blaming FL.

Hate me.
Modded or not, you yourself modded back in the days trying to land a roof, so shut up. Your attitude on this forum fucking sucks and if you don't like stunting or this place, leave.

I hate you
I won't leave because you say so and I also won't shut up because you say so. And what stops me from thinking that huge stunts are modded (even if they are not)? As Tack said, SA lost all its beauty and I don't like that, this is why I give shit reviews and this is why people like you jump on my head.

And it is my damn comment, what's your damn problem sir?

Good job on hating me, I don't hate you.

Oh, and you remember that stunt, congratulations, you have a good memory.  Here's a cookie for you: *insert cookie pic here*

EDIT: Off-topic: I guess I'm gonna go start playing WoW again, this way I won't have to visit this place as much as I do and you all gonna get rid of me, the bad guy, with bad ass attitude.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:52:34 AM by Fugitive »

Offline NstOne

• View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:36 AM »
Awesome vid. Good job guys ;D

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #162 on: August 25, 2008, 11:52:33 AM »
Forgot to mention: I liked the grinds, but this was a really funny video. REALLY FUNNY.

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #163 on: August 25, 2008, 12:07:46 PM »
hey btw if its taxXx why the xq version isnt xXxQ  
and i want taxXx fan sig xDDD
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:09:09 PM by tyilo »

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
TaxXx - Airplay
« Reply #164 on: August 25, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »
Quote from: Sweet
Forgot to mention: I liked the grinds, but this was a really funny video. REALLY FUNNY.
Speak directly and say where you think they modded and maybe provide some proofs of it instead of nothing but your words.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 12:09:04 PM by Mythic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal