Author Topic: Another Story -the old school video-  (Read 7293 times)

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Another Story -the old school video-
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 07:05:05 AM »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:33 AM »
1.I am so far from a fag as it goes.2.what do you mean exactly ghost I mean about me?.3.I maybe type wrong or what you say.I suck on english for some reson atleast on spelling.4.if you mean I am serius about stunting then yes I am a sort of nerd on gta sa and vc I stunt more for fun on vc with faggio or pizzaboy.you all take stunting way to serius I mean no one more then thegt4sm and some other guys I talk to havent say anything nice to me in a long while.why is my question?I mean I rilly dont think anything will be over if ya all just keep saying shit to me.no one gets happy about that becouse I say shit back if someone say shit to me.thats a ofc for me.I have all the spots for my solo so no need to good luck me.

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 08:24:05 AM »
good luck with your vid

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »
Okay, dont have some good luck

e// lol
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:24:40 AM by Bazrun »

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »
The point of stunting,at least as i can see that is creativity
sry i dont like it

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 08:54:05 AM »
Quote from: GodFug
1.I am so far from a fag as it goes.2.what do you mean exactly ghost I mean about me?.3.I maybe type wrong or what you say.I suck on english for some reson atleast on spelling.4.if you mean I am serius about stunting then yes I am a sort of nerd on gta sa and vc I stunt more for fun on vc with faggio or pizzaboy.you all take stunting way to serius I mean no one more then thegt4sm and some other guys I talk to havent say anything nice to me in a long while.why is my question?I mean I rilly dont think anything will be over if ya all just keep saying shit to me.no one gets happy about that becouse I say shit back if someone say shit to me.thats a ofc for me.I have all the spots for my solo so no need to good luck me.
1. You are so far from a fag when what goes? You are so far from a fag when your boyfriend goes home?
2. I'm insulting you with a higher level of intellect than you. I have given up trying to help you since you insulted me and my crew in numerous places when I had been one of your few friends on here. You fucked that up.
3. I mean no-one can really understand what you are saying because of your poor spelling and grammar, it got better for a while but now its back to how it was before.
4. We take stunting seriously? You are the guy who said on msn that you don't think stunting is fun
You have to remember people say shit to only when you provoked it. From now on you're going to have to think before you type or you will end up falling out with alot more people on here.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:55:49 AM by Ghost »

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 06:52:39 AM »
friend  ?woot?we?na not what I saw atleast you maybe thinked that well you didnt act like most of my real friends do.I will be ¨nice¨ to those who are nice to me.if thats okey?I mean I will never ever be nice to GI Joe becouse he or she or what it is was not nice to me from the start so it wont get any better and I am sorry about that I did say to gls.I was mad on some other guys and I usealy say shit to everyone that say anything to me or that I see (lol)
what ever if you dont want to have some ¨peace¨ then I am okey with it I dont need some peace I dont want angry talk ether but it wont change at all atleast not in 1 or 2 mounths.sorry about that talk to gls.I didnt even know that you was my ¨friend¨ didnt even know anyone did like me or my stunting/editing.is it okey or not?peace?

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2008, 06:55:56 AM »
Well aslong as you are sorry about it I guess we are okay.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2008, 06:59:21 AM »
ok good

Offline Vans

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2008, 07:07:39 AM »
didn't like the music but nice stunts 4/5

didn't like the music but nice stunts 4/5

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2008, 07:57:20 AM »
Quote from: GodFug
okey let say like this if you even did see what I did say in the fucking topic then you woud have fucking understand what in the fuck I did mean I say this fack ya all the music fucking owns so shut the fuck up and man if old school is back in 2004 then it is like just bump to no roof and neo first realese on a video on sa are you fucking stupid in your hole damn head or do you have some fucking deasise (dont know how it spells) I mean have someone ever been on a site called youtube guys there are doing 1 video like the first day the game was out like no wait becouse I wanna have most views of all yay I am a king hehe yay that is how it is there so far I know.so I still gonna say its old school shit.hmm again fack you I can find new spots and I will prove it fucking soon in my latest solo with only new spots or maybe ya all just watch exactly every fucking video that comes out atleast I havent seen any of them in a video yet.so shut the fuck up if you dont have anything GOOOD to say about this VIDEO!UNDERSTAND FOOLS!
how many times 'FUCK'  

btw you should never get my respect, so leave    + you are annyoning me alot with your stupid posts   + sicne when are RADS and Ibsm oldskool?
Editing was crap, you could added many times some flash or something like that  

So dont make Olskool video you fail at them  
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 07:57:55 AM by FIGHTER »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 08:10:58 AM »
SA is only new school  

iBSM in old school vid?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 08:13:46 AM by Baseline »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 08:13:26 AM »
agree!

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 01:53:15 PM »
JaiK, or GodFug, or GodFucker, or faggot what fits you the best of them all, PLEASE LEAVE GTAS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. I BEG YOU, PLEASE.FUCKING.LEAVE

You constantly get yourself in a bunch of shit, you're worthless, you feel like the ubernoob because you think you can dis everyone with what you say.. Well no sir, it makes you look like a stupid faggot who can't take criticism and keeps trying to prove his right when he's wrong. Seriously man, you won't be missed. You've fucked up your first impression by getting like a bitch on everyone to give looking cool over the internet a shot and now you do the same and after that you're like a little puppy and you didn't mean it like that.
Fuck me for saying this, yeah, sure, why not again? In the end it's you who will be fucked. People are still taking this, but I'm not and completely sure I'm not the only one. So please, change your attitude or just simply leave this place for what it is.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 01:54:10 PM by Puzzle »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
Just let this topic die so we can all be happy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal