Author Topic: All(Beast) - Annihilation  (Read 30000 times)

Offline Krow+

• The Only Douchebag Allowed
    • View Profile
All(Beast) - Annihilation
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Full Review

Editing:
Pretty top notch editing, one of the things that actually made this video great. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm a Rammstein fan, but this song... was meh. Though, once again, you edited it greatly.

Stunts:

0:27-0:37: Rofl, Not very impressive just because it was landed in UnorothodoX, Only thing you did was take away the packer, whoopdee doo.
0:37-0:48: Crazy showed me this screen about a year ago, a few months before Deviate came out and Ral pwned it with a packer. Good job?
0:48-1:15: Fix your damn particles, I don't give a shit if you like fireworks. Anywho, I've seen this grind too many times, congrats on making it all the way though, still nothing impressive, though looks modded
1:15-1:25: Nice bump, nice landing, nice stunt.
1:25-1:31: ROFL, I did this a year and a half ago, too easy to be impressive.
1:31-1:46: Nice grind, lucky bump getting there. Though once again, looks modded.
1:46-1:58: Finally, a stunt that impressed me. Great job.
1:59-2:09: I swear Luky just landed this stunt not even a few weeks ago... still a good stunt, but old.
2:10-2:22: Yet another old stunt, the only thing you did different is stick the "percision" that is about 5-10 feet above the roof, whoopdee doo.
2:23-2:39: Yet again, another old stunt with slight changes. Though I am impressed that you made the percision, I want some damn origionality.
2:40-2:49: Crazy showed me a clip of him bailing this about 6-8 months ago, and landed the roof beside it and put it out. Congratulations, unimpressed.
2:50-3:06: I'm not even going to repeat myself...
3:07-3:21: Deluxxxe landed this for evolution, just on that little area about 20 feet down. Good job on getting higher, and yet again, bad job on creativity.
3:22-3:31: Oooh, impressed yet again. I personally tried this stunt a few months ago and couldn't get anywhere, great job.
3:32-3:44: Congratulations landing the massive fucker, posted in the challenge section, so you still lose creativity / origionality points.
3:56-4:04: If you could've grinded the rest, it would have been an amazing stunt... Though you still get some props for it. Once again posted.
4:09-4:17: ...No
4:21-4:31: Hell no...

Overall:
This video hardly gets my vote for video of the year. And, though it'll be in the contending, I won't be voting for it in solo of the year either. Great job being origional, I could've watched a bunch of old videos and re-landed the stunts while only changing one thing about them too, does that make me a great stunter, competition for video of the year? Like I said previously, editing was top notch, good point there. It's a shame that the bails at the end of the video we're better than at least half of the fucking stunts in the video. Though, I'm glad that this'll be your last video because I don't want a bunch of unorigional bullshit to get jammed into my head again. People became "legends" over some of these stunts, you aren't going to follow in their footsteps by changing one thing. That's like me saying "Oooh, BH had a red shirt and a black bike, maybe if I do too, I'll be awsome!". 4.5/10

Extra Notes:
If I seem to rate this harshly, it's because, for all the hype and bullshit over this, you should have known better than to put this bullshit together. Go ahead and call me an asshole or whatever you people want to, but this is what I believe seperates great videos from bullshit. I didn't rate the intro / outro because it's the main part that matters, the stunts. This is GTAStunting, not GTAIntros; and there was no outro. Oh, and btw, Red < Blue, And Theft; HQ .wmv < HQ .avi, wmv lags for some reason... when I pause the video keeps going... like super trip.

Edit:
Oh yeah, and to support my argument on the modding acusitions; 1: Grinding that slow for that long is fucking impossible, I don't give a shit how good you are. 2: Grinding up hill is also hard as fuck, though that part may not be modded, the first definatly is. Use a regular bike.

(Edited a few touch-ups to the look of the post)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 05:46:51 PM by Krow »

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
Nice job dude. Glad to see you have fun with what you do. Lost 2 spots, the wallride 2 grind (had the idea for ages, got close heaps, grats on landing it) and the last one (someone I wont mention showed me it 2 weeks ago, he got SO close, I didnt  great job on it). Editing was fine, nice sky. Music isen't my taste, but was kinda ok. Intro was sweeeeet! All up it was nice, good way to go out

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2008, 06:54:45 PM »
that's a nice video overall.Because I saw some stunts i gonna see them landed like the BSM2precision roof in VC,the boost2precision roof in VC,the wallride2grind and so on.The last stunt is ownage but I prefer to see it landed naturally
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 06:55:13 PM by FTO »

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2008, 07:11:32 PM »
Great awesome vid!  

Looks, Fucking Reallity Sky  

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »
again, thanks for all comments guys, and for Krow, 3rd grind is easy, and you can grind it with near 0 speed, i want make it with big speed, but at last corner you can't turn with big speed, stunt with bumping from ufo, not modded too, it is just was some lucky

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2008, 09:07:13 PM »
My mood went from "meh" to "are you kidding me" to "wow" to "lmao"

As much as I hate allbeast I'm not gonna lie, this was a pretty nice vid even with several old stunts. I've also tried that last stunt.

And this vid is modded bullshit. Just take a look at how his velocity GREATLY increases after he hits that CSM, what kinda abnormal bullcrap is that.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:07:57 PM by Torque »

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »
This video is a load of shit. But nice editing thefty

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2008, 09:54:34 PM »
Quote from: Torque
My mood went from "meh" to "are you kidding me" to "wow" to "lmao"

As much as I hate allbeast I'm not gonna lie, this was a pretty nice vid even with several old stunts. I've also tried that last stunt.

And this vid is modded bullshit. Just take a look at how his velocity GREATLY increases after he hits that CSM, what kinda abnormal bullcrap is that.
Torque please stop that, i know you hate me after VCSL4, and that csm was easy stunt, i just haven't anything to put to the end, and you already heared Cdarmy landed there 12 times, so it is not modded
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:55:20 PM by All(Beast) »

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:43 PM »
Because a stunt has been landed unmodded before doesn't mean that someone can't land it with mods.

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2008, 11:23:45 PM »
Quote from: Rocka
Because a stunt has been landed unmodded before doesn't mean that someone can't land it with mods.
yes, i know, but i didn't mod

Offline HeX

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2008, 12:01:34 AM »
not bad video there buddy.

Offline bluster

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2008, 12:18:55 AM »
 OMG!! real amazing video

last wtf   very good stunt

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2008, 12:46:31 AM »
You guys seriously can't tell the modded stunts from unmodded.

So just drop that crap out.

Offline Szuhos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2008, 12:56:00 AM »
This Solo was better than UnorthodoX!! Good Job All(Beast)!!    

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2008, 01:01:41 AM »
Quote from: lacika86
This Solo was better than UnorthodoX!! Good Job All(Beast)!!    
lol, thanks, but that's not true

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal