argh.. dling

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Art
« Reply #77 on: August 20, 2008, 06:53:15 AM »
were the fuck am I in this video hu?didnt you use my fucking new spots?it did took some times to find them!well that talk about searching new guys that will never work becouse its bullshit talk!I am new right?hell yeah I am atleast here on gtas.so why do everyone dissrespect me hu?I mean I try to do ya all happy but its never enough for some shit reson and I have already seen 2 hate jaik sigs.shoud I be happy about that?hmm let me think.Hell na!I maybe wont watch this becouse you did lied about the shit I mean all the stunters that I have been accepted to the collab shoud fucking be in it to ! I know that souzuk,ddx and those guys respect you but I dont give a shit becouse I am angry about this lie bullshit collab shit.I WAS FUCKING IN IT!BUT OFC SOME MOTHERFUCKER SHOUD TAKE MY GOOD SPOTS AWAY! why?WHY ME!

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
Art
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2008, 08:04:36 AM »
Sorry, but I did not like this video. Even if some stunts were nice I just dislike the music, some nametags  and the whole "video feeling" . Baselines P2B was already old  :|. Editing was okay.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Art
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »
Quote from: GodFug
were the fuck am I in this video hu?didnt you use my fucking new spots?it did took some times to find them!well that talk about searching new guys that will never work becouse its bullshit talk!I am new right?hell yeah I am atleast here on gtas.so why do everyone dissrespect me hu?I mean I try to do ya all happy but its never enough for some shit reson and I have already seen 2 hate jaik sigs.shoud I be happy about that?hmm let me think.Hell na!I maybe wont watch this becouse you did lied about the shit I mean all the stunters that I have been accepted to the collab shoud fucking be in it to ! I know that souzuk,ddx and those guys respect you but I dont give a shit becouse I am angry about this lie bullshit collab shit.I WAS FUCKING IN IT!BUT OFC SOME MOTHERFUCKER SHOUD TAKE MY GOOD SPOTS AWAY! why?WHY ME!
Because your made of failure

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Art
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2008, 08:47:32 AM »
wow, awesome

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Art
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008, 07:10:07 AM »
Quote from: ARNAX
I wanted that with this video motivate new guys for creative style of stunting, so maybe I accepted some lame stunts. Thanks for all kind comments.
arnax I dont want to exactly be mad on you but you rilly get me mad all the time you know why well I say like this you and most guys here get mad when someone say like this ¨fucking suck ass shit video creative stunting sucks just do high bumps that owns¨
I can say like this ehm if you or anyone else dont like that talk just dont fucking read it and specialy dont even think of a replay or a post against that guy becouse ofc that guy gonna get mad and a fight starts.
so I did watch the video it rilly sucks the editing can be better mutch better song and you didnt use all the spots you did have I mean you coud atleast try to use them all.I think it can be longer if you woud have used all reps that every stunter did send but ofc you didnt no matter no matter I can still talk out what I wanna say.editing is like 5/10 can be 1000 times better.music is to slow and booring I did like more dance floor + that one was more creative then this one.omfg I almost die of lafing.lol.rochepeach I have a word or maybe a few words for you.do you lie about what you think about videos just to be kind or do you acctully just like exactly every video on gtas that are made by any stunter that some idiot in gls like or what?any way roche I think your stunt was good but I guess its easy when the bump gets in the hight.not creative video I did fucking better spots + baselines spot is my spot and it was my spot first what matters anybody say.I did comed up with it in like 2 mounths from now.I give this video a 4/10 not so creative to short for be so many stunters that did sine up.gl in future I wont sine up on any more collabs that you send up when you even dont use every stunt.

Quote from: Bazrun
Because your made of failure
eh woot?oh yeah I did forget this site is a stupid shit bag.just useless if I like sine up with alot of spots and so on to a collab and the idiot dont even use the fucking reps what do that make yes a fucking mad guy that write shit to the other guy that did make the collab.baz please if you dont have anything good to say then just shut the fuck up and keep fucking your dad.

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Art
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »
.rochepeach I have a word or maybe a few words for you.do you lie about what you think about videos just to be kind or do you acctully just like exactly every video on gtas that are made by any stunter that some idiot in gls like or what?any way roche I think your stunt was good but I guess its easy when the bump gets in the hight.not creative video
There are no idiots in GLS. The only idiot here is you.
I did fucking better spots + baselines spot is my spot and it was my spot first what matters anybody say.I did comed up with it in like 2 mounths from now.I give this video a 4/10 not so creative to short for be so many stunters that did sine up.gl in future I wont sine up on any more collabs that you send up when you even dont use every stunt.
YEAH ITS TOTALLY YOUR SPOT, ITS NOT LIKE ITS AN OBVIOUS SPOT THAT PRETTY MUCH EVERY SA STUNTER HAS SEEN. FIGHT THE POWER BROTHER!

eh woot?oh yeah I did forget this site is a stupid shit bag.just useless if I like sine up with alot of spots and so on to a collab and the idiot dont even use the fucking reps what do that make yes a fucking mad guy that write shit to the other guy that did make the collab.baz please if you dont have anything good to say then just shut the fuck up and keep fucking your dad.
This site is a stupid shit bag? Quite similar to you really. You sir are still essentially an oxygen thief.
Now if we are making gay jokes, go away and keep sucking them cocks JaiK.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:37:38 AM by Ghost »

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
Art
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2008, 07:48:20 AM »
lol Ghost. You made my day. Owning an idiot with a lot of humor  

Overall, the vid was pretty good. The finisher was ownage . Roche's double bump and both of KS's stunts were my favorites.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
Art
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2008, 07:49:18 AM »
i used all stunts i got from arnax so dont blame me

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Art
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2008, 07:59:09 AM »
Quote from: SnowMan
i used all stunts i got from arnax so dont blame me
I will never blame you snowman.ghost please stop doing shit jokes man.I mean only becouse I did start with a shit joke dont mean that you shoud continue and well tacojoe mr copy stunting in high level.you are the most noobiest stunter I know I mean I did watch those shit videos you and roche did.I didnt see 1 new spot not 1 new song and no not 1 good editing all your solos suck balls you are the biggest ego I know and omfg you are in gls oh yeah did forget about that godless limit ego fuckers yeah thats right god haha he is mutch higher then you guys in godless limit fools get a life.ps no sucking dick here ghostfucker!

Offline Godfather

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Art
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2008, 08:06:37 AM »
I will never blame you snowman.ghost please stop doing shit jokes man.I mean only becouse I did start with a shit joke dont mean that you shoud continue and well tacojoe mr copy stunting in high level.you are the most noobiest stunter I know I mean I did watch those shit videos you and roche did.I didnt see 1 new spot not 1 new song and no not 1 good editing all your solos suck balls you are the biggest ego I know and omfg you are in gls oh yeah did forget about that godless limit ego fuckers yeah thats right god haha he is mutch higher then you guys in godless limit fools get a life.ps no sucking dick here ghostfucker!
Quoting to save this for the forum awards.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Art
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2008, 08:09:24 AM »
godfather what in the hell do you mean?

Offline Godfather

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Art
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
That I quoted that post to prevent it from deletion, which you should to in some days or so, as you always do.
I want to nominate it as the most humoristic post of the year.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Art
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2008, 08:14:12 AM »
Wtfs with your sig ? Jaik kaneda '03 ?
Jaik, seriously.. stop trying. You look at stunting in a wrong way.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal