Author Topic: Yeah Baby - VC Comm Video  (Read 45630 times)

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Yeah Baby - VC Comm Video
« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Knapman
You guys do know that skamers stunt was done already. I was hoping he would've done the whole rail.
But Mr. Magic did it in the end of underrated.
Yeah I was hoping for that aswell, Nap-Mayne.
---

It has been over a week since I saw it and I've watched it atleast twice everyday since then. I thought it was genious. I think Dannye/we really managed to capture the cozy community feeling into this video. I actually feel kinda patriotic about GTAS after watching this.  Nah but really, I think it's great that we might argue alot but when it comes to making a community video people can set their differences aside and let stunting unify us to come together to make an awesome stunt video like this. Sounds cheesy but that's how I feel.

Dannye, you did an outstanding job with the editing, it certainly played a big role in creating the warm, happy feeling that this video just screams out. The songs aren't something I'd normally listen to but I thought it was straight balla and they flowed perfectly together with the video aswell as alongside eachother, the transition between them was barely noticable. One thing I really loved was how you managed to make the credits feel like a third main part. I think Daffy sort of did the same thing with Fracture. It's really nice for a change, credits are usually boring.

I could about talk the teeny weeny things that I disliked but there's nothing worth mentioning. I could also mention some of my favourite stunts and what not but I think that'd detract too much from my general impression of this video as a whole. It's barely ever good to pick apart something too much. I just loved the whole atmosphere, or vibe, that this video has. Great job to everyone involved! Keep it up GTAS.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:46:14 AM by Mr.Magic »

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 14, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Magic
You guys do know that skamers stunt was done already. I was hoping he would've done the whole rail.
Yeah I was hoping for that aswell, Nap-Mayne.
---

It has been over a week since I saw it and I've watched it atleast twice everyday since then. I thought it was genious. I think Dannye/we really managed to capture the cozy community feeling into this video. I actually feel kinda patriotic about GTAS after watching this.  Nah but really, I think it's great that we might argue alot but when it comes to making a community video people can set their differences aside and let stunting unify us to come together to make an awesome stunt video like this. Sounds cheesy but that's how I feel.

Dannye, you did an outstanding job with the editing, it certainly played a big role in creating the warm, happy feeling that this video just screams out. The songs aren't something I'd normally listen to but I thought it was straight balla and they flowed perfectly together with the video aswell as alongside eachother, the transition between them was barely noticable. One thing I really loved was how you managed to make the credits feel like a third main part. I think Daffy sort of did the same thing with Fracture. It's really nice for a change, credits are usually boring.

I could talk the teeny weeny things that I disliked but there's nothing worth mentioning. I could also mention some of my favourite stunts and what not but I think that'd detract too much from my general impression of this video as a whole. It's barely ever good to pick apart something too much. I just loved the whole atmosphere, or vibe, that this video has. Great job to everyone involved! Keep it up GTAS.
How could I forget that stunt, and the video.

And I agree with that Credits part, the credits might actually have been my favourite part of the video, they felt so great.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2008, 05:40:41 AM »
Thanks again for everyone who shared their views on the video, great or small.

I appreciate the support, criticism and advice - and, most of all, I am just glad ya liked the video.

It was certainly a different experience for me to be working on such a massive project, but I liked it. Thanks for the opportunity.

I look forward to future GTAStunting community videos, where I can relax knowing that I will have nothing to do with their editing  

Cheers guys.

Offline Skamer_PL

• View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2008, 06:09:01 AM »

O rly  ?  .

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2008, 06:22:32 AM »
ya rly

Offline Ana

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »
Great stuff Dannye, DLing : D

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 16, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »
Quote from: Killerstunter
Susp3ct
Didn't expect that grind but always the unexpected turns out to be awesome. (9.5/10)

thanks a lot

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 16, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »
One thing I forgot to mention in my last post is that the stunts in this video had a generally higher creative standard than previous community videos. That's very memorable to me. It seems as if many have started to think a little different about stunting.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #263 on: August 16, 2008, 03:03:31 PM »
OT: Mr Magic, what happened to Bliss? He like....dissapeared. (That's right fuckers I was in BWAH)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 16, 2008, 03:13:57 PM »
thanks KS it was a nice read

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2008, 08:43:16 AM »
Quote from: Killerstunter
Raining
That was a nice, smooth and long rhino grind, great job on landing it in a very stylish way. (9.5/10)

Raining
Loved how you kept on going with that angle stoppie and in the end precision, great one dude. (9.5/10)
Ty  

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #266 on: August 18, 2008, 11:54:39 PM »
Quote from: Blaze
OT: Mr Magic, what happened to Bliss? He like....dissapeared. (That's right fuckers I was in BWAH)
I'll be glad to answer this, even though I don't know Blissy-pooh as much as some of the others.

He just kind of faded out of stunting for a bit. He's gotten in and out of it a few times, but he doesn't really stunt that often anymore.

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 20, 2008, 02:04:37 AM »
awesome vid btw nice intro x)

Offline Felly_eS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 20, 2008, 07:01:52 AM »