Author Topic: Silverised  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Sweety

• View Profile
    • http://world-gta.com
Silverised
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 02:49:57 AM »
The vid is called Silverised but in the outro it's Silverise lol

Nice first solo =)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 02:59:18 AM »
Its my fastest editing ever, i had to finish it quick due to vacations... so I grabbed the first thing i reached, teh TV simulator  

Awesome first solo dude
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 02:59:41 AM by PtRvY »

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 09:51:47 AM »
Quote from: Sweety
The vid is called Silverised but in the outro it's Silverise lol

Nice first solo =)

Silverise lol mistake

Offline NstOne

• View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2008, 06:34:55 AM »
Cool video Argentinoa .

Offline eraser

• View Profile
    • http://
Silverised
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 06:44:20 AM »
Quote from: THEFTman
Tell me how many times you used the TV effect and I tell you who you are.

i always tell him that too  btw good first solo better than mine
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 06:44:45 AM by eraser »

Offline Lyserg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2008, 08:36:02 AM »
Thats okay for a first solo. Stunts were a bit easy, music was old and editing was annoying.
 But thats your first, so 6.5/10

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »
Roche was great, amazing first solo.

JaiK

Silverised
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
fack you ptrvy not those other guys but ptrvy! you did told me to send some reps for special guest and yes I did sended you a hard as combo and did you use it hell no!FACK YOU PTRVY MOTHERFUCKER! well ehm exactly how long time have you stunt?2 mouths maybe 1? I did my first video after like maybe 2 days of playing on pc and it was to laggy so I did wait to the computer did get some new stuff then just 3 weeks of stunting and away I go and man I dont give a fuck if the stunts are new for the stunter it dosnt matter if they are new for him it is for us other guys and girls that it matters if you only think of yourself then big ego.okey let say like this the editing maybe aint omg but its okey but I still dont like it and the song is way to old to exsist man.3/10 it rilly suck balls....   you probebly shoud try to find some own new stunts!        

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 08:23:56 PM »
Quote from: JaiK
fack you ptrvy not those other guys but ptrvy! you did told me to send some reps for special guest and yes I did sended you a hard as combo and did you use it hell no!FACK YOU PTRVY MOTHERFUCKER! well ehm exactly how long time have you stunt?2 mouths maybe 1? I did my first video after like maybe 2 days of playing on pc and it was to laggy so I did wait to the computer did get some new stuff then just 3 weeks of stunting and away I go and man I dont give a fuck if the stunts are new for the stunter it dosnt matter if they are new for him it is for us other guys and girls that it matters if you only think of yourself then big ego.okey let say like this the editing maybe aint omg but its okey but I still dont like it and the song is way to old to exsist man.3/10 it rilly suck balls....   you probebly shoud try to find some own new stunts!        
can you shut the fuck up please ? and what abaut your first solo "first" ,its rly bad
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 08:35:52 PM by Argentinoa »

Offline Argy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2008, 08:34:28 PM »
Sry for fouble post and please do not convert this in a trouble
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 08:35:21 PM by Argentinoa »

Ocean

Silverised
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
My fucking god, I couldn't keep count how many times the TV effect was used. Theres other effects you know.

Stunts were ok, I really liked Hurricanes stunt, it was a nice idea.

Offline bluster

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 01:53:43 AM »
 nice video

Offline ShadowxMitch

• View Profile
Silverised
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 02:52:44 AM »
Nice vid

JaiK

Silverised
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 03:38:52 AM »
well argentina you know what I did maked that video first in january 2008 thats why its bad..... it was my first video ever in gta and if I woud have wait to today then I woud be fucking great but I didnt becouse I just want to have fun not to like get pro... if I am good then I am good if I suck then I suck I still do the stuff in the way I think its good and you shoud be a little bit nicer or you will get into trubble here on gtas for sure... -.-

Offline Iskanderrrr

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Silverised
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 03:51:29 AM »
Quote from: JaiK
well argentina you know what I did maked that video first in january 2008 thats why its bad..... it was my first video ever in gta and if I woud have wait to today then I woud be fucking great but I didnt becouse I just want to have fun not to like get pro... if I am good then I am good if I suck then I suck I still do the stuff in the way I think its good and you shoud be a little bit nicer or you will get into trubble here on gtas for sure... -.-
Easier, man...I don't think that it really matters how fast you make your first solo...If he didn't use your stunt in the video, then  send it to anyone else, is it a problem? And yeah, about getting into trouble..i wouldn't have told that, if I were you...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 03:52:08 AM by Iskanderrrr »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal