Author Topic: My Tunnels  (Read 3274 times)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 06:51:15 AM »
Your story was pretty awesome until I just saw you were a little too self-honoring for it.

Offline AC1D

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 11:07:07 AM »
i hate hydra stunts, so a long hydra stunt like that means i gotta watch it for longer which then means ill dislike it even more because of the increased time that i had to watch the stunt...

Offline solozzo

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »
for me awesome because im a lame in hydra stunts... so gj guy

Offline Sucker

• View Profile
    • http://
My Tunnels
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
Amazing with full speed.

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »
Quote from: Kwee
Your story was pretty awesome until I just saw you were a little too self-honoring for it.

Offline Viper

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
Quote from: Kwee
Self-honoring?  I'm not.  I think I accidentally implied I was with my stupid description I put next to my video, it was late at night when I was typing it, I didn't read it over.  Anyways, I've edited it.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 12:56:09 AM by Viper »

Offline Viper

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 08:11:27 PM »
Quote from: Deflicted
Viper, long time no talk. It's me DaGuy. Btw, Sad to hear 99 died. Or is it back?

Anyways, how you been bud?
Hey, if you'd like to meet up in a server some time, the i.p. for the server I always play on is on the website in the description to this video.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 10:04:44 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Remember seeing those done on PS2. Nothing special, sorry.

imo hydra stunting is 10x easier on ps2 sept its a bitch when you blow up lol

GJ man only tried a few times n got 1 of the tunnels so i know they aren't "easy" like some people are playing them off to be.

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 06:31:02 AM »
hydra stunts look great imo! even if there aren't much possibilities, spots n stuff. would love to see such tunnel stunts in the best of sa cuz its really the best shit what ya can do with a hydra in sa. already seen these tunnels made by duktape and it seems its not that difficult for some people but i still like it anyways.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:33:50 AM by -Rusch69- »

Offline Viper

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 08:41:28 AM »
Quote from: -Rusch69-
hydra stunts look great imo! even if there aren't much possibilities, spots n stuff. would love to see such tunnel stunts in the best of sa cuz its really the best shit what ya can do with a hydra in sa. already seen these tunnels made by duktape and it seems its not that difficult for some people but i still like it anyways.
Duktape wrote a thank you note to me in his 'Lessons in Flying' video, I showed him the Viper Tunnels. (Read the description to this video, it proves I was the first one to do them.)

Quote from: Flat Face
Quote from: DeathCobra
Remember seeing those done on PS2. Nothing special, sorry.

imo hydra stunting is 10x easier on ps2 sept its a bitch when you blow up lol

GJ man only tried a few times n got 1 of the tunnels so i know they aren't "easy" like some people are playing them off to be.
Yeah, but in my video, I didn't just fly through them; I didn't touch the walls or the ceiling, and I went full speed. (I had to slow down for a couple of turns, but that's so I didn't touch the walls.)

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 08:42:08 AM »
That's nice, i also used to hydrastunt, and i flew that first tunnel but these days i suck at hydra  .

Offline Dash

• View Profile
    • http://
My Tunnels
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »
Nice , thats not easy i think . But not  hard too .
GJ .

Offline eXpOseD

• View Profile
My Tunnels
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 09:44:55 AM »
I too must agree - This is something special.

Getting it scratch free on both tunnels isn't as easy as it looks - Viper does these perfectly, Time and time again. It's not too hard to get through them (In one piece) but at that speed, that clean - You really have to work for that.

Cya around Viper

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal