Author Topic: [PS3]Get games before release?  (Read 2142 times)

AWarmPlace

[PS3]Get games before release?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 05:03:59 PM »
The A is unnecessary.

You're trying to tell me spelling has nothing to do with grammar?

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2008, 02:25:39 AM »
Quote from: AWarmPlace
The A is unnecessary.

who cares we can understand each other thats all thats needed

anyway.. just because the games that are for both consoles are stuck with the 360 limitations doesn't mean its gona be like that for ever..

... just because of you guys bein all like "YOU NAY SPEAK GOOD ENGLAND" im fucking up worse <_< it always happens

Offline Balance

• Boys Don't Cry
    • View Profile
    • SoundCloud
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2008, 03:37:42 AM »
well in my country nobody has playstation store, but when i created some profile and seted some other country playstation store was avilable and i could dling anything

Offline VorTeX

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2008, 09:01:04 PM »
Quote from: Sweet
Quote from: VorTeX
No, I never make* any grammatical mistakes.

I am a master of linguistics.
hahaha

And "consele" is a spelling error btw, not a grammatical mistake.
You do know he made that mistake on purpose purely for sarcastic purposes?
Really? I assumed he was just ignorant and thought the "a" was unnecessary.

The A is unnecessary.

Would you look at that?

The "a" is only unnecessary if "master of linguistics" happens to be your name, which I assume is a long shot. If you use a linking verb to compare yourself to a pronoun, you need no article. If you are using a linking verb to compare yourself to a noun, you need an article.

And while you can argue that good spelling is an important part of grammar, grammar is actually more about sentence structure. If you spell the wrong word correctly, such as "there / they're / their", then it's a grammar error, not spelling. "Consele" is definitely not a grammar error. "Consele" is not actually a word.

Thank you.

EDIT: After reading that post, I assume people are going to start saying things like, "Oh what a nerd, lolmfgorz haha why u so nerdy hahalol"

Before you say that, let me remind you. You are on an online forum, in a board called "Computer Tallk" and you are talking like a retarded nerd. (I'm not targeting anyone by saying that; nobody has said it. I'm just getting it out of the way so someone doesn't insult themselves by saying that.) Not exactly any room to talk.

And for those of you who think I care too much about grammar, look... If English is your first language, you should definitely be able to use it correctly. If English is not your first language then I'm helping you learn it.

You're welcome.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 09:06:54 PM by VorTeX »

Offline eXpOseD

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2008, 11:58:02 PM »
Hey,

Setting your console to different contry settings isn't too hard.

All you need to do is make a new PSN, Set the country, Hop to Google Maps, Get an address, type that in, Fill in a load of bogus info and HEY PRESTO! You've got a foreign PSN Account. I use this basicly for online play, For going on US and JAP servers mostly
I haven't tried the store with it though, As I like to keep my paid stuff on my UK

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal