Author Topic: crazy!  (Read 4246 times)

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »
Quote from: RedX
..but you broke the 2-car rule, I look more down upon that
If you don't get away from the cars they don't dissapear  another way to use VC bugs right

Offline xXChewToyXx

• View Profile
    • http://
crazy!
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2008, 09:50:01 AM »
Quote from: sony
xXChewToyXx,  Theftman is here you will get something I wouldn't
Anyways, we don't brake 2-car-rule cause that's modding. Simple.

Wow, it's not exactilly MODDING like how GRAVITY modding or HANDLING modding or ANYTHING that effects the stunt........if breaking the 3 car rule is modding then using the LC Mod (or even dannye's scm) is Modding and you should put all those vids in the modded section because they "suck" and are "modded" case and point.

Also, LC Mod adds variety....SAiVC adds variety....yet noooo those arn't mods....breaking the 3 car rule adds variety....mod....why? No clue, why don't we just add a big ass rail from the first island all the way to the top of the stadium in the third island and release it as VC BIG RAIL MOD....changes the map just like LC and SAiVC and Myriad so......................................................I'm not saying I'm against LC Mod and SAiVC but I'm making my point by telling you where your flaws are.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:54:49 AM by xXChewToyXx »

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
Quote from: xXChewToyXx
Quote from: sony
xXChewToyXx,  Theftman is here you will get something I wouldn't
Anyways, we don't brake 2-car-rule cause that's modding. Simple.

Wow, it's not exactilly MODDING like how GRAVITY modding or HANDLING modding or ANYTHING that effects the stunt........if breaking the 3 car rule is modding then using the LC Mod (or even dannye's scm) is Modding and you should put all those vids in the modded section because they "suck" and are "modded" case and point.
Breaking 2 cars isn't modding. It's just lame  Let me show you how it works here:

3 cars in VC = alright, but lame. Natural stunting is much better and fun!
3 cars in LC = modding. Die spoosh noob!

Offline xXChewToyXx

• View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:13 AM »
This is getting off topic now lol go me umm anyways to end this little off topic session I will say this, is it so wrong now that we are running out of VC ideas and moving onto LC and SAiVC to just go back to VC and "break" a 3 car "rule" to add more possible stunts? I can "break" that "rule" on PS2 so don't tell me it's modding  

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
crazy!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:25 AM »
xXChewToyXx, learn how things work around here. Dannye's SCM doesn't affect the stunt, It aids us.

Offline xXChewToyXx

• View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:23 AM »
I'M NOT NEW STOP ACTING LIKE I AM, YOU GUYS BANNED ME BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS SOMEONE I'M NOT, "you gotta learn how things work around here" you probably didn't even read my point

and if you reban me you gotta reban sabotage aka awarmplace so yeaaaaah

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
crazy!
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »
IP check much?

Offline xXChewToyXx

• View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
do it much? please someone IP CHECK ME, WITH PICTURES THIS TIME, I'm not going on some idiots word because they wanna believe I'm someone and then never take pictures proving that it's the same IP

VVV Thanks Theft, yes I am Eva, but I really would like some pictures of the IP comparison =/ this is ridiculous that I'm being discriminated because of my gender, I woulda just said I'm a guy if it was gonna be this huge of an issue to have a girl stunter.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:05:58 AM by xXChewToyXx »

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »
Welcome back, Eva

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
oh my god this discussion again

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
crazy!
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2008, 10:05:52 AM »
do it much? please someone IP CHECK ME, WITH PICTURES THIS TIME, I'm not going on some idiots word because they wanna believe I'm someone and then never take pictures proving that it's the same IP

The Admin's aren't idiots.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »
but I really would like some pictures of the IP comparison =/
Why do you need to see the IPs if we all know that it was true, I was talking with 2 admins and 1 moderator online and they showed me what I wanted. Also, we can;t post IPs here, that's against forum rules

EDIT: also, let's drop it. It's a stunting section, not an off-topic one. You can get on msn if you want =/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:10:26 AM by THEFTman »

Offline xXChewToyXx

• View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2008, 10:11:16 AM »
I want the pictures posted, there's no proof against me that's why it's not being posted, am I right or am I right? If there was proof then you'd post it.

NOW MAKE A NEW TOPIC IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE THIS, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU RUN A FORUM, THIS IS WAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC.

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2008, 10:12:48 AM »
I like stunting with three cars if it's for grinds and shit, it's lame to use it for packer bumping though.

Edit: Also I might try what Sweet said.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:13:41 AM by StormLexer »

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
crazy!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2008, 10:13:18 AM »
I want the pictures posted, there's no proof against me that's why it's not being posted, am I right or am I right? If there was proof then you'd post it.

NOW MAKE A NEW TOPIC IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE THIS, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU RUN A FORUM, THIS IS WAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC.
Watch me care more. I can make you get banned once again

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal