Author Topic: HR] Delivery  (Read 5938 times)

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 01:22:26 PM »
many oldies.. some good stunts..
editing was ok..
6.5/10

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 01:25:45 PM »
downloading with 400 kb/ps
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 01:25:56 PM by FIGHTER »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »
Baz is cool, Must_Die is cool, Alien...sorry you sux in this lol,

Offline HeaT

• the next pokemon
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2008, 01:52:28 PM »

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »
Alien, your stunts aren't new sorry

Offline Akuen

• Used to be Alien for those that remember me ^^.
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2008, 04:15:20 PM »
so someone has done that ledge grind and they have done the triple bump? Also I'm not turning FL on. Not limiting the frames does NOT change the physics engine. It doesn't change the handling.cfg file. so sorry not turning it on. I suggest that you fail genyus. Also I bought it simply so that i could play sa. I can't play anything else. i run SA low qual.. so yeah i run it for it's full potential.

Downloading at 115kb/s
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:20:40 PM by alien »

Offline Jay

• Veteran Member
  • VR Member
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2008, 04:23:20 PM »
It was ok
Not that great, but i do see progression coming from your crew  
Alien it's modding, end of story
Go Baz

Offline Akuen

• View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2008, 04:36:35 PM »
Do you people not understand how a physics engine works? The graphics card cannot change one of those lines of code. It can't suddenly go ok you're going to go 1% higher. That doesn't work. Limiting the frames just means the game runs slower. So far i've found that frame limiting just makes stunting easier. It also can't suddenly change your handling.cfg file. so don't give me this bullshit about it's modding, when I know that it's not.

EDIT: just a bit of info for you all.

Making the physics depend on the graphics framerate is poor engine design. Normally, the physics "step" is a fixed interval, e.g., objects are updated every 20ms, or something like that. Variable time-step physics may introduce (even more) rounding errors into the simulation, which may explain the San Andreas problem above, if true.

EDIT: unless they tied the physics in with the framerate... Stupid dumbass and lazy thing to do though.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 04:59:58 PM by alien »

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2008, 05:02:04 PM »
Quote from: alien
Do you people not understand how a physics engine works? The graphics card cannot change one of those lines of code. It can't suddenly go ok you're going to go 1% higher. That doesn't work. Limiting the frames just means the game runs slower. So far i've found that frame limiting just makes stunting easier. It also can't suddenly change your handling.cfg file. so don't give me this bullshit about it's modding, when I know that it's not.

EDIT: just a bit of info for you all.

Making the physics depend on the graphics framerate is poor engine design. Normally, the physics "step" is a fixed interval, e.g., objects are updated every 20ms, or something like that. Variable time-step physics may introduce (even more) rounding errors into the simulation, which may explain the San Andreas problem above, if true.

EDIT: unless they tied the physics in with the framerate... Stupid dumbass and lazy thing to do though.
Actually it does make you go higher. We basicly proved that with my Moodder limbo or some shit. But it IS alot harder to stunt with it imo. I cant get a bump with it to save my life.
But lets stop talkin about this before we ruin the topic moar. I don't think I commented yet but BAZRUN FTW. I can't wait for your solo.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:02:52 PM by StormLexer »

Offline Akuen

• View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
that would only be so if they tied in the framerate with the physics engine which would be extremely stupid and irresponsible on rockstars behalf. Mk, how about this for fair. If someone can prove to me (i'm talking reports from rockstar) that the physics engine is tied into the framerate, then I'll turn fl on.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:10:44 PM by alien »

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2008, 07:40:34 PM »
Baz u pwned this  Nice 1st vice vid guys, looking forward to seeing more from you guys

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:57 PM »
Alien, it is modding also because you said "it makes stunting easier"

Not limiting the frames makes the game smooth as baby ass and you can do all the stunts easily not depending on the GAME PHYSICS, such as: air, resistance, speed slow downs, etc.

So basically you MOD the game to MAKE stunting game EASIER. Turn it on now, or you won't get any better comment than: "The stunt was good but remake it with FL on"

Offline Kasha666

• View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2008, 09:42:54 PM »
Must_Die  Dling!

Offline cooper

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunting.id.lv
HR] Delivery
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2008, 10:05:36 PM »
Nic vid guy's!
Buzrun totaly owned!!!

But we need to work more HARDER for next SA vid!

Edit:
Is it possilbe to turn off FL in VC ??  
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:06:47 PM by cooper »

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
HR] Delivery
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »
Alien* the fps are not changing the dynamics or the lines from the handling, you're right here, but try for exemple in SA to see the difference between 2fps and 70...you will see is not the fucking same thing, same thing is in VC tho, and you can't stunt fl off if everybody use fl on...just if you wanna self-distruct  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal