Author Topic: - DCLXVI -  (Read 45870 times)

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2008, 11:55:29 AM »
Quote from: El Wray
Quote from: Sweety
Quote from: Crazy
Oh and since I'm in a good mood today, I uploaded the song for some of you lazy fuckers. Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aags5j

I couldn't find it on Limewire

Buy the album and support the band if you like them.
btw. I thought Warez talk isnt allowed on GTAS or am I wrong? (jeah I'm playing the legal law shithead now)
True, but who's gonna buy a CD, just cause he likes a song?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
The music industry buttfucked itself in the 90's by putting out lots of album with one good song and filled the rest with shit.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:10:52 PM by Daffy »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »
Nuckleheads, aslong as you're getting 30fps then you're at no dis-advantage, some dude with an amazing pc aint got an advantage over you and your half decent pc cause you're both getting 30fps.

if you aren't getting 30fps in VC then

in SA on the other hand, the guy with the highest fps is more likely to land the higher stunts (cause fl off is accepted)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:41:16 PM by Brainkiller »

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »
And how old is this song?
BTW, I watched this video about 20 times, and now I LOVE it. But the stunts're still not my cup of tea, for some reason. I always loved the huge shits, but now times (after the lot of shit faces' blurb  ) I started like precision shits more. (Anyway I fucking like Barney's bsm, and I tried it some time ago.) The music fucking owns, I can't stop hearing it all the day. The editing was awesome too, but too dark for me.
Overall: I have two problems with the video.
-There are too much HUGE stunts in the video.
-The editing was too dark.
Good things:
-Yes, there are too much huge stunts, but they're still hard to land and nice to see. (But less)
-Awesome editing.
-FUCKING GOOD SONG
-It's a ZS video.

My tips for your next crew video are only to put more of small stunts into it with more precisions and use brighter editing and then everything is gonna be perfect.
It's only my opinion, but I hope you'll resolve it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 12:43:18 PM by sony »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2008, 12:54:53 PM »
No worries, we'll read through the comments once again for some tips and we'll see how it goes. I, for one, am definitely gonna try something else other than huge stunts, was trying something for this too, but just couldn't land them.

And people, please stop going off-topic about computer talk and music and whatnot.

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2008, 04:11:48 PM »
lol redx, when I had my old computer sometimes mah computer would lag right before the bump and I would get a freaking huge bump.  Yay lag..... sometimes.

/off topic

HI CRAZY I LIKED THE VIDEO!! BIG STUNt COOL AND GOOD EDITING ROCK! lol

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2008, 04:18:05 PM »
Quote from: GriMm
depends on the size of your/your parents purse

Edit: Sorry for bad english

OMG

the size of my purse  that made me laugh so hard haha

anyways, sorry for going off topic, but i would also like to add that I would have liked to see some other vehicles being used, so maybe you guys will do that in the next vid.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 04:18:21 PM by brandon6199 »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
@ Knapman: Haha, I'm in bad luck then. What often happens to me is that I DO get the huge bump.. It's just that I won't be on the bike

AWarmPlace

- DCLXVI -
« Reply #263 on: April 15, 2008, 10:10:11 PM »
i liked it, good stunts, good editing, i didnt like the music but it worked for the video

though with a name that translates into 666 i expected something more BRUTAL

good video, but i still prefer disciples

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »
BK you wont change my opinion about this FPS shit because I earn the 30 fps with my computer but whenever I get close to a bump and I reach a high speed I get a bit laggy and I make 50 feet bumps because it breaks me and I can see my FPS on the screen. If you have a quad core computer then you never have little little laggies and your VC is gonna run as clean as my window and you'll reach sky heights but there are as small lags even what you cant recognize but you bump smaller. The cleaner your VC runs the higher bumps you can do....

sorry for bad english

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2008, 09:20:16 AM »
oh just deal with it, ffs.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2008, 09:26:49 AM »
BK you wont change my opinion about this FPS shit because I earn the 30 fps with my computer but whenever I get close to a bump and I reach a high speed I get a bit laggy and I make 50 feet bumps because it breaks me and I can see my FPS on the screen. If you have a quad core computer then you never have little little laggies and your VC is gonna run as clean as my window and you'll reach sky heights but there are as small lags even what you cant recognize but you bump smaller. The cleaner your VC runs the higher bumps you can do....

sorry for bad english
you're an *****

a quad core, you're implying that richest guy lands the highest stunts...

what you on about quad cores for when you can get constant 30fps no lag at all with a P4 2.8ghz and and a fricking 5500.

Me - E8400, 8600gt, 2gb ram = 30fps
Some dude - P4 2.8ghz, 5500fx, 512mb ram = 30fps

please tell me how i'd have an advantage.

And yes i know if you get less than 30fps then you're at a disadvantage, either put up with it or spend $10 and get 30fps.

so sorry for shitting in the topic

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2008, 09:35:01 AM »
Quote from: Brainkiller

sorry for bad english
you're an *****

a quad core, you're implying that richest guy lands the highest stunts...

what you on about quad cores for when you can get constant 30fps no lag at all with a P4 2.8ghz and and a fricking 5500.

Me - E8400, 8600gt, 2gb ram = 30fps
Some dude - P4 2.8ghz, 5500fx, 512mb ram = 30fps

please tell me how i'd have an advantage.

And yes i know if you get less than 30fps then you're at a disadvantage, either put up with it or spend $10 and get 30fps.

so sorry for shitting in the topic

I guess you never played on a shitty pc.

Online morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2008, 10:18:46 AM »
I had P3 733Mhz, 256mb ram, Onboard videocard with 64mb memory and I got about 20-30 fps but I was landing high stunts (I did the island gap and my VC pcj height record on that PC) now I have E6750, 8600gt and 2gb ram and I'm not landing higher stunts....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 10:19:13 AM by morbidxxx »

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »
My pc sucks ass and I actually got 223ft from Barney's spot, which actually surprised me. And I don't even think I'm stable at 30fps all the time, I'm lagging now and then

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal