Author Topic: - DCLXVI -  (Read 45869 times)

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2008, 12:16:59 PM »
Is there any LQ link besides Sendspace?

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2008, 12:46:20 PM »
Quote from: Susp3ct
http://rapidshare.de/files/39109514/DCLXVI_640x360.wmv.html

Offline Susp3ct

• View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #242 on: April 13, 2008, 01:03:48 PM »
Quote from: Crazy
Quote from: Susp3ct
http://rapidshare.de/files/39109514/DCLXVI_640x360.wmv.html

Muchas Gracias, Loco.

Unblock me btw...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:23:47 PM by Susp3ct »

Offline arKy

• Veteran Member
  • Year Zero
    • View Profile
    • https://soundcloud.com/arky-2
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #243 on: April 13, 2008, 01:24:42 PM »
lol he cant understand you

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »
Puedo comprender español perfectamente, no preocupa, yo también lo comprendí.

Will update the first post with a TGA link in a few minutes. I hope the TGA moderators don't mind the file being 10mb's bigger..
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:32:21 PM by Crazy »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2008, 01:29:43 PM »
Quote from: sony
Quote from: morbidxxx
Quote from: Daffy
morbid's gap can easily be done with a freeway (which a dude in my class did last year... i don't have a rep to prove it with) and the P2B2Grind should be done properly without a bail.
You might not a agree with this but i have a right to have this opinion.
I didn't spent more than 15-30 mins on each of my stunt lol.

It was fucking lame to say this.
ZS is one of the best crews (if not the best), and if you think you're good enough to spend only 15-30 minutes on your stunts, you're wrong. I can tell you that I keep you the worst stunter in ZS, I don't really care if you hate me for this. If you spend 15-30 minutes on your stunts, you're fast. I mean by this that if you can get stunts not the best ones btw) in so little time, then you could get so much better stunts in one or two hour. I think you'd say for this that you're not one of those who can spend more than a hour on a stunt. I tell you something, you can spend more than 30 minutes on a stunt, maximum you don't do it in a row. And if you're in ZS you could do it just to not lame the with your stunts (except your psm).
*waiting for the ZS members to kill me with their posts now*
You know, some people actually stunt just because ramming shit at high speeds is fun.

GriMm's right. Who land the world records and what kind of pc do they have?
VC doesn't need for a very good PC, but if your PC doesn't reach an assured level, your VC will run worse, than an other stunter's with his quad core (or core 2 duo at least) PC.
Of course, you can land high stunts with your shitty PC (without music, with MSN closed, so only your VC runs), but you don't get 200ft+ from your every second try. You might get some big heights, but you don't have the same chance, as the the others have. Or can you show me kaneda's landing a 180ft p2b? I think he has the creativity to find some of those huge spots, but...
I went from a shitty computer to a awesome computer and nothing changed in VC. FPS is the only think that would effect stunting in terms of the fastness of your computer, and as long as your getting 30 you have no disadvantage in VC.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:30:22 PM by Feron »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
I have between 18 and 25 fps.. plus lag

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2008, 02:17:36 PM »
Quote from: Feron
Quote from: morbidxxx
Quote from: Daffy
morbid's gap can easily be done with a freeway (which a dude in my class did last year... i don't have a rep to prove it with) and the P2B2Grind should be done properly without a bail.
You might not a agree with this but i have a right to have this opinion.
I didn't spent more than 15-30 mins on each of my stunt lol.

It was fucking lame to say this.
ZS is one of the best crews (if not the best), and if you think you're good enough to spend only 15-30 minutes on your stunts, you're wrong. I can tell you that I keep you the worst stunter in ZS, I don't really care if you hate me for this. If you spend 15-30 minutes on your stunts, you're fast. I mean by this that if you can get stunts not the best ones btw) in so little time, then you could get so much better stunts in one or two hour. I think you'd say for this that you're not one of those who can spend more than a hour on a stunt. I tell you something, you can spend more than 30 minutes on a stunt, maximum you don't do it in a row. And if you're in ZS you could do it just to not lame the with your stunts (except your psm).
*waiting for the ZS members to kill me with their posts now*
You know, some people actually stunt just because ramming shit at high speeds is fun.

GriMm's right. Who land the world records and what kind of pc do they have?
VC doesn't need for a very good PC, but if your PC doesn't reach an assured level, your VC will run worse, than an other stunter's with his quad core (or core 2 duo at least) PC.
Of course, you can land high stunts with your shitty PC (without music, with MSN closed, so only your VC runs), but you don't get 200ft+ from your every second try. You might get some big heights, but you don't have the same chance, as the the others have. Or can you show me kaneda's landing a 180ft p2b? I think he has the creativity to find some of those huge spots, but...
I went from a shitty computer to a awesome computer and nothing changed in VC. FPS is the only think that would effect stunting in terms of the fastness of your computer, and as long as your getting 30 you have no disadvantage in VC.

It's not all one that what does a shitty PC mean to you

Offline Susp3ct

• View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »
Quote from: arKy
lol he cant understand you

Ele provavelmente não me entenderia se eu falasse alguma coisa como essa...

Agora vamos parar com português, ok?

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
@ sony: what...??

Offline Sweety

• View Profile
    • http://world-gta.com
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2008, 07:28:41 AM »
Oh and since I'm in a good mood today, I uploaded the song for some of you lazy fuckers. Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aags5j

I couldn't find it on Limewire

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2008, 07:34:46 AM »
Quote from: GriMm
Great video with huge stunts. I waited a little more from ZS than just making Very high stunts. Barney was the best but the others didnt do any creative stunt. In my opinion Making high stunts is depends on your PC and the type of your PC is depends on the size of your/your parents purse and the problem is if you dont make creative stunts than you are not a stunter because your purse is stunting instead of you. If you dont beileve me that this is true then watch the computer of the people who makes the highest stunts!  Stunters who has bad PC can dig their self  

Edit: Sorry for bad english

u sound like a failure to me

Offline El Wray

• View Profile
    • http://
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2008, 10:33:18 AM »
Quote from: Sweety
Oh and since I'm in a good mood today, I uploaded the song for some of you lazy fuckers. Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/aags5j

I couldn't find it on Limewire

Buy the album and support the band if you like them.
btw. I thought Warez talk isnt allowed on GTAS or am I wrong? (jeah I'm playing the legal law shithead now)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 10:34:18 AM by El Wray »

Offline Rod

• View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2008, 10:56:51 AM »
lol most of the money the bands get comes from shows and publicity, not from CDs.

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2008, 11:07:13 AM »
Quote from: Rod
lol most of the money the bands get comes from shows and publicity, not from CDs.
that's sad , but true

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal