Author Topic: - DCLXVI -  (Read 45854 times)

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2008, 12:46:39 AM »
...annnd, about the video? lol

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2008, 01:34:37 AM »
wow insane vid ZS..that impressed me a lot 10/10 everyone pwns

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2008, 06:10:04 AM »
It was a height battle.

Good points : Well, quite stupid to say but the first good thing about this video is to see ZS back from a long sleep. That said I´ll talk about the video.
    Not so much to say about the intro, simple cam hack using with a stressfull music for give us some clues about how will be the main part. And when it start there is no surprise, the waited metal music is here and the opener is a high stunt, a good stunt. Then I loved Morbid´s PTb to grind but the bail made me a bit desapionted although I understand you used it because that seems really hard to do without fall. Another stunt I liked was ary´s double bump to grind as everybody I think, you seems bumping the street instead of the fire thing though. Wozzie double bump to hospital was a stand out too, you need to get a vertical height with a shitty angle, so tricky. It was as tricky as Barney´s BSM. That stunt rocked. Probably because we don´t see you RAD, you take a long time for krail and then you land hardly and cleany the very top of the percision. Wozzie´s PTB made me laugh, funny landing mate, that make all the stunt. What about the finisher ? a bump, as almost all finisher those days. A high bump yeah, even though I´m not sure it´s really hard to get the height there, still amazing that you landed this roof.
    The editing was ok, nothing special but nothing bad with it. You can be proud of it Crazy.

Bad points : I think they have been all sorted out so what will follow can be boring to read.
    So has you know the biggest problem is creativity. I´ve never seen a video less creative than this one. There is only high bump. The next stunter pwn the stunt done by the past stunter 5 second ago which can made the video boring to watch if we want to see variety. The other problem is that some stunts are lamed, as BloodyHook said that tank bump done by crazy can be done without RAD and that CSM at the airport can be done naturaly I think. Morbid´s gap as been done in Tank by Nitz, what the interest to do it in PCJ which is less fun, imo. The methode used are all the same or almost so when you see the video you think "Oh another PSM, it owns it opener". Same for PTB ect...

Overall : Nice to see ZS back with a good video, one of the best ever for bumpers addict I guess, which I´m not. By the way, I don´t like heard "If you guys are happy with your video then conitnue like that" because if you guys realised it it´s for get coments on it and not read all the critics about creativity and answer "We like it like that so we will continue like that". What the point to out it so ?
    I hope the next crew vid will be different. Still a good video though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:42:27 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #198 on: April 12, 2008, 06:28:22 AM »
Quote from: NuclearDeath
It was a height battle.

Good points : Well, quite stupid to say but the first good thing about this video is to see ZS back from a long sleep. That said I´ll talk about the video.
    Not so much to say about the intro, simple cam hack using with a stressfull music for give us some clues about how will be the main part. And when it start there is no surprise, the waited metal music is here and the opener is a high stunt, a good stunt. Then I loved Morbid´s PTb to grind but the bail made me a bit desapionted although I understand you used it because that seems really hard to do without fall. Another stunt I liked was ary´s double bump to grind as everybody I think, you seems bumping the street instead of the fire thing though. Wozzie double bump to hospital was a stand out too, you need to get a vertical height with a shitty angle, so tricky. It was as tricky as Barney´s BSM. That stunt rocked. Probably because we don´t see you RAD, you take a long time for krail and then you land hardly and cleany the very top of the percision. Wozzie´s PTB made me laugh, funny landing mate, that make all the stunt. What about the finisher ? a bump, as almost all finisher those days. A high bump yeah, even though I´m not sure it´s really hard to get the height there, still amazing that you landed this roof.
    The editing was ok, nothing special but nothing bad with it. You can be proud of it Crazy.

Bad points : I think they have been all sorted out so what will follow can be boring to read.
    So has you know the biggest problem is creativity. I´ve never seen a video less creative than this one. There is only high bump. The next stunter pwn the stunt done by the past stunter 5 second ago which can made the video boring to watch if we want to see variety. The other problem is that some stunts are lamed, as BloodyHook said that tank bump done by crazy can be done without RAD and that CSM at the airport can be done naturaly I think. Morbid´s gap as been done in Tank by Nitz, what the interest to do it in PCJ which is less fun, imo. The methode used are all the same or almost so when you see the video you think "Oh another PSM, it owns it opener". Same for PTB ect...

Overall : Nice to see ZS back with a good video, one of the best ever for bumpers addict I guess, which I´m not. I don´t like heard "If you guys are happy with your video then conitnue like that" because if you guys realised it it´s for get coments on it and not read all the critics about creativity and answer "We like it like that so we will continue like that". What the point to out it so ?
I want to thank you for the review, but there are some things I'd like to point out to you too:
  • Wozzie's bump wasn't a double bump, it was a natural bump.
  • Creativity isn't a problem, we just got the stunts we like and if you don't like them, don't watch the video.
  • Lamed stunts? My opinion is that doing a stunt with Rad's that is possible without Rad's isn't really laming it. At least it got landed. About my csm - you think it can be landed, but you aren't sure, so why did you include that in your post? I guess you didn't even notice that it was done from the second ramp not the third one which would make stunt (with a natural bump) even harder + if you'd try the stunt, you would see that it's more of a north bug stunt. About morbid's gap, how is that laming? It's a lot harder to do then with a tank..so a stunt being less fun is lame? That's just bullshit in my eyes.
  • My last point would be about you're Overall summation that's also lame. We don't make videos to get comments, we make videos for your and our entertainment and enjoyment..at least I think so. If you think and make videos for comments and population it's fine with me, but that's just lame.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:32:18 AM by Crazy »

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #199 on: April 12, 2008, 06:33:48 AM »
Quote from: Crazy
Quote from: NuclearDeath
It was a height battle.

Overall : Nice to see ZS back with a good video, one of the best ever for bumpers addict I guess, which I´m not. I don´t like heard "If you guys are happy with your video then conitnue like that" because if you guys realised it it´s for get coments on it and not read all the critics about creativity and answer "We like it like that so we will continue like that". What the point to out it so ?
I want to thank you for the review, but there are some things I'd like to point out to you too:
  • Wozzie's bump wasn't a double bump it was a natural bump.
  • Creativity isn't a problem, we just got the stunts we like and if you don't like them, don't watch the video.
  • Lamed stunts? My opinion is that doing a stunt with Rad's that is possible without Rad's isn't really laming it. At least it got landed. About my csm - you think it can be landed, but you aren't sure, so why did you include that in your post? I guess you didn't even notice that it was done from the second ramp not the third one which would make stunt (with a natural bump) even harder + if you'd try the stunt, you would see that it's more of a north bug stunt. About morbid's gap, how is that laming? It's a lot harder to do then with a tank..so a stunt being less fun is lame? That's just bullshit in my eyes.
  • My last point would be about you're Overall summation that's also lame. We don't make videos to get comments, we make videos for your and our entertainment and enjoyment..at least I think so. If you think and make videos for comments and population it's fine with me, but that's just lame.
It´s all good for the 3 first point because it´s a question of point of view but you didn´t get what I wanted to say about the last point. I didn´t said when you realise a video it´s for get the most coments as possible but just take them in consideration, there is a difference. You don´t take them in consideration you stay behind that argument all the time : "we make videos for your and our entertainment and enjoyment". That it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:34:55 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #200 on: April 12, 2008, 06:35:02 AM »
Because it's true. What's the problem with that?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:35:17 AM by Crazy »

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #201 on: April 12, 2008, 06:37:27 AM »
Quote from: Crazy
Because it's true. What's the problem with that?
Probably no problem for you, I just think when you realised a video it´s for take consideration about coments, but once again, it´s only a point of view.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:38:42 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #202 on: April 12, 2008, 06:51:51 AM »
morbid's gap can easily be done with a freeway (which a dude in my class did last year... i don't have a rep to prove it with) and the P2B2Grind should be done properly without a bail.
You might not a agree with this but i have a right to have this opinion.

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #203 on: April 12, 2008, 07:02:41 AM »
Quote from: Daffy
morbid's gap can easily be done with a freeway (which a dude in my class did last year... i don't have a rep to prove it with) and the P2B2Grind should be done properly without a bail.
I didn't spent more than 15-30 mins on each of my stunt lol.

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #204 on: April 12, 2008, 07:06:30 AM »
Spend an hour and land your p2b2grind without a bail

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #205 on: April 12, 2008, 07:12:34 AM »
I still can't get over this video , it was amazing. I would have sex with it if i could.

*cough*ZS SA video*cough*  ?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 07:13:21 AM by KillaMarci »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #206 on: April 12, 2008, 07:17:40 AM »
Quote from: morbidxxx
Quote from: Daffy
I didn't spent more than 15-30 mins on each of my stunt lol.
That's what I didn't like about your stunts, I mean it was Zero Signal's returning video..meh, too late for that now.

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #207 on: April 12, 2008, 07:38:22 AM »
Quote from: Luky
Spend an hour and land your p2b2grind without a bail
Re-doing stunt you have already landed is just not fun anymore :/

Offline Kasha666

• View Profile
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #208 on: April 12, 2008, 07:47:14 AM »
Quote from: RedX
I think you might be wrong Kingjad.. I believe

D = 500
C = 100
L  = 50
X = 10
VI= 6

DCLXVI = 666

I'm not sure though
I'll check wikipedia  

Edit: Yeah it's correct.

DCLXVI    666    Using every symbol but M in order gives the beast number.

^ From Wiki ^

awesome! i KashaDCLXVI  

Offline Sweety

• View Profile
    • http://world-gta.com
- DCLXVI -
« Reply #209 on: April 12, 2008, 08:08:58 AM »
Very cool video, i very like the song but i can't find it, so if someone could upload it ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal