Author Topic: GTA Stunting League 4 Sign up  (Read 40201 times)

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
GTA Stunting League 4 Sign up
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2008, 02:05:13 PM »
Good luck with this, guys. Let's get this show on the road!

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2008, 02:11:10 PM »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
1) stop the random flags

2) no Finnish flags?

3) Shut the fuck up  please encourage anyone who hasn't signed up to consider it. I asked Nagual the other day but he doesn't stunt anymore, too busy being a panther-pumper

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
2) no Finnish flags?

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2008, 02:15:44 PM »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

i win

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »
OK, no more flag pics guys  let's end it there, otherwise I'll have to turn into the incredible sucker and warn folk
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:38:39 AM by Brulla »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:48 PM »

Feron

« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 06:28:30 AM by RedX »

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2008, 12:57:44 AM »
hey

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2008, 09:31:38 AM »
Sign me up please

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2008, 08:29:31 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Magic
Quote from: Sweet
Quote from: Mr.Magic
Quote from: Brulla
Ofthemountain (first alternate)
I'm not saying this cus I'm his friend and fellow crew member, but he would most definitly be a great main judge seeing as he has a slightly different perspective on stunting than most. Also he's the type of person that can keep a promise. If he was chosen main judge then he would be there for every match, I'm sure of that.
I know you wouldn't be saying this if you weren't his friend/crew member. He will live with being first alternate, I think, and most likely will be a judge in quite a few matches anyways. If someone wants to offer their main judge spot, that's all well and good, but I don't think that you should try and convince brulla and kingjad to force someone to give their spot up. Don't worry about it too much.
Obviously you don't know me, homey, I'm all about justice. I'm convinced he would be a great judge, therefore I want to stand up and give the organizers my opinion. To make a good judging squad you need variety so that the decisions are not biased because of narrow-mindedness. So in my opinion the judges, based on the volunteers, should be the following: Demonfade with his historical/veteran perspective, Juan because he basically does any type of stunt, Ralleee for his attraction to more stats demanding stunts, ofthemountain for his creative approach on stunting and last but not least Brulla for his admiration to stunts involving other vehicles than bikes.

Also I think all of them pays attention to the creativeness of a stunt, more or less, which is in my opinion the most important aspect of a stunt. Now what I've just said is completely based on my experiance with those five, it might be true, it might not.

Another valid point is that you're hypocrits. You wont let UtterGarbage stunt because you're afraid he wont be active. But you'll let Demonfade and Docta Luv judge, even though they have been on and off the forums a bunch of times. I know I'm contradicting my statement about that I'd like to see Demonfade as a judge, but I'm assuming your opinion on active respectively unactive people now, which is not the same as mine. Yes Sweet, OTM could probably live with being a backup judge but I'm not down with that when I know he'd make a fabolous main judge.
"I am also a well rounded stunter which loathes variety and creativity, along with other great fellows that used to be on here I (founded) some stunt combos/techniques. I also do pay attention to stats as you said... don't you worry your pretty little head I will take absolutely everything into consideration. If the rest of you don't that's your decision."

Also I think all of them pays attention to the creativeness of a stunt, more or less, which is in my opinion the most important aspect of a stunt. Now what I've just said is completely based on my experiance with those five, it might be true, it might not.

"That wasn't very nice."

"I take long periods of breaks and they are planned {almost all the time}. But if you didn't notice I've been more active than I have in years lately. I don't even know Ofthemountain so no judgment on him personally however why is he on a pedestal?"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:30:57 AM by Demonfade »

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2008, 09:30:14 AM »
Why'd you put your own statements in quotation marks?

Quote from: Demonfade
"I am also a well rounded stunter which loathes variety and creativity, along with other great fellows that used to be on here I (founded) some stunt combos/techniques. I also do pay attention to stats as you said... don't you worry your pretty little head I will take absolutely everything into consideration. If the rest of you don't that's your decision."
Mate, I'm well aware of that I generalized, don't worry, I know you take all stuff in consideration and I bet most do. But some are more excited about stats respectively there are those who care more about the creativity, old/new etc. So whether you're aware of being biased or not, it'll lead to more or less slightly slanted judgements. Let's face it, you, or no one else for that matter, are not a professional judge. Even if you were, your perspective would still be streaming from your own opinion, whether you're judging football or stunting.
"That wasn't very nice."
Would you care to elaborate? I don't really understand what you mean.

"I take long periods of breaks and they are planned {almost all the time}. But if you didn't notice I've been more active than I have in years lately. I don't even know Ofthemountain so no judgment on him personally however why is he on a pedestal?"
What I said about inactiveness was not aimed as a shot at you, nor Docta Luv. I trust you both, I was just saying it was strange how they could reject a guy, to become a contender, because they didn't think he'd be active enough. When at the same time they could trust two guys whom have a history of not beeing very active from time to time, to become judges. As I said, I have nothing against you being judges, just as I have nothing against UtterGarbage being a contendor if he says he can manage to keep up. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

I'm glad I could help Brulla. It's good that you're democratic about this.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 01:33:35 PM by Mr.Magic »

Ocean

« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »
Can I be in this, I have made SA videos, but no VC, does that mean I don't qualify?

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2008, 12:35:07 PM »
Doesn't really matter.. You've been here for a while now and been active.

I'll add you and UtterGarbage to the list.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal