Author Topic: GTA Stunting League 4 Sign up  (Read 40216 times)

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
GTA Stunting League 4 Sign up
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
im gonna get fucked hard in this lol

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »
I updated the very first post.  you got another 12 days to sign up! Not many ATS members seem interested sadly...hint hint.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »
they are afraid.. krem, one of big shots got beaten.. ats are scared, muhahah!

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2008, 05:32:32 PM »
This is so gay

Kingjad uses admin powahs to its full potential by editing this grumpy git's post and adding my own opinion on why this git is so grumpy: There was a LOT of interest for judges, and me and Brulla are still considering who else is going to be in the back-up category. Your attitude is NOT helping one bit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 06:34:57 PM by Kingjad »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2008, 07:29:18 PM »
Are you gonna make any changes to the main judges line-up, or is that set? I was really looking forward to seeing OTM, for one, being a main judge, but I guess now I'll have to resort to injuring one of the main judges to get the same effect  .

Not many ATS members seem interested sadly...hint hint.
So, am I representing the entire crew again? Go me!

EDIT: (now its a more meaningful post, yay  )

Dannye's SCM is allowed along with any lonely mods, 24hr sunshine mods, spawners and distance limiters.
Possible addendum to my SCM bit? - "As long as you limit yourself to using it to perform tasks that can also be performed on an unmodded game. For example: Spawning a car on a road is okay, because you could also do it the long way by finding it driving along the road and jacking it. However, spawning a car on a really tall roof would only be okay if you can prove that it is possible to get the car up there without using any mods. Etc" (Or something along those lines) Just to make sure there is no confusion with newer members, I was thinking.

The stunter who finishes top of each mini-league advances to a knock-out stage.
So its kinda like the World Cup, yeah? Are you gonna take the World Cup approach to choosing who is in which mini-league, or go totally random? (Just curious)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:15:40 PM by Dannye »

Ocean

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2008, 08:41:57 PM »
Can I sign up for this, or because I haven't been in a VC video, am I not allowed?

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
add me  

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2008, 11:45:37 PM »
Quote from: Brulla
UtterGarbage - A very recent member and he hasn't shown any sign of being up for this.
If he's active and really can promise he'll show up then I think you should let him in. I mean, how stupid to reject someone for being new.

Ofthemountain (first alternate)
I'm not saying this cus I'm his friend and fellow crew member, but he would most definitly be a great main judge seeing as he has a slightly different perspective on stunting than most. Also he's the type of person that can keep a promise. If he was chosen main judge then he would be there for every match, I'm sure of that.

- As for the VC/LC thing, the same thing applies than last year. We will be asking the competitors if they are prepared to play in VC, LC or both. The challenges will be set accordingly.
Good news. I've got both by the way.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 11:47:01 PM by Mr.Magic »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 09, 2008, 01:53:58 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Magic
I'm not saying this cus I'm his friend and fellow crew member, but he would most definitly be a great main judge seeing as he has a slightly different perspective on stunting than most. Also he's the type of person that can keep a promise. If he was chosen main judge then he would be there for every match, I'm sure of that.
I know you wouldn't be saying this if you weren't his friend/crew member. He will live with being first alternate, I think, and most likely will be a judge in quite a few matches anyways. If someone wants to offer their main judge spot, that's all well and good, but I don't think that you should try and convince brulla and kingjad to force someone to give their spot up. Don't worry about it too much.

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2008, 04:14:21 AM »
Add me please
Name: Emperatris (I want my name to be readable now )

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2008, 04:17:21 AM »
Quote from: FIGHTER
Quote from: DJ Marchello
add me dudes
this is my first gtasl  
me too  
x3

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2008, 04:45:41 AM »
Quote from: Sweet
Quote from: Mr.Magic
I know you wouldn't be saying this if you weren't his friend/crew member. He will live with being first alternate, I think, and most likely will be a judge in quite a few matches anyways. If someone wants to offer their main judge spot, that's all well and good, but I don't think that you should try and convince brulla and kingjad to force someone to give their spot up. Don't worry about it too much.
Obviously you don't know me, homey, I'm all about justice. I'm convinced he would be a great judge, therefore I want to stand up and give the organizers my opinion. To make a good judging squad you need variety so that the decisions are not biased because of narrow-mindedness. So in my opinion the judges, based on the volunteers, should be the following: Demonfade with his historical/veteran perspective, Juan because he basically does any type of stunt, Ralleee for his attraction to more stats demanding stunts, ofthemountain for his creative approach on stunting and last but not least Brulla for his admiration to stunts involving other vehicles than bikes.

Also I think all of them pays attention to the creativeness of a stunt, more or less, which is in my opinion the most important aspect of a stunt. Now what I've just said is completely based on my experiance with those five, it might be true, it might not.

Another valid point is that you're hypocrits. You wont let UtterGarbage stunt because you're afraid he wont be active. But you'll let Demonfade and Docta Luv judge, even though they have been on and off the forums a bunch of times. I know I'm contradicting my statement about that I'd like to see Demonfade as a judge, but I'm assuming your opinion on active respectively unactive people now, which is not the same as mine. Yes Sweet, OTM could probably live with being a backup judge but I'm not down with that when I know he'd make a fabolous main judge.

Offline Domovla

• Veteran Member
  • HENTWY
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2008, 05:30:28 AM »
plz add me..
i know i am not on the forums for a long time, but i have made like 6 vids..

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2008, 05:37:20 AM »
First of all, big thanks to Mr.Magic for the feedback and suggestions. It's really important to share your thoughts.

The community will be heard while making the decisions concerning this league.

Aries was kind to step down from a main judge, to a backup judge. As a request of the community, Ofthemountain is now a main judge. Big thanks to Aries for being so great.

As for the Uttergarbage thing... We just have a feeling he's not going to take this seriously. I am however willing to let him pass if he really thinks he's up for the job (I'll contact you).

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2008, 07:50:48 AM »
Hell yeah, add me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal