Author Topic: Renegade  (Read 20927 times)

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2008, 07:03:12 AM »
Quote from: ostin

To All Beast
Mate, i think your days here are numbered.

x2

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2008, 07:33:14 AM »
Quote from: ostin
Yes, the stunt is old. So fucking what ? ©
It's not bad, but it's not that impressive as the first time. It's like being watching the same fucking movie for ages. Being like "What's next? A bump? Oh yea, I knew that. Now what? A grind? yea, I got it again."

If it was fun for the makers, it's not THAT fun for viewers. It's seriously a big fucking БАЯН [:|||:]

Just freaking boring.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2008, 07:45:39 AM »
THEFT, we get your point, but just try and keep from being like 'THIS VIDEO WAS FREAKIN BORIN' okay, if you don't like it then they cant force you, but theres no point to continuously tell them your bad thoughts on it

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Renegade
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2008, 08:05:27 AM »
THEFT, do what Aries says

Ostin, while kaneda and Neo surely appreciate your efforts I have to wonder if you would voice similar concerns had it been a collab by stunters who were not as well-known or admired as those two. Regardless of that, please let's make sure this topic does not descend into a wee bitching contest between three very well-respected stunters, as that would be the last thing kan and Neo would want.

Daffy, eat yer fucking vegetables.

Now, here's YouTube:

Renegade - YouTube

Even though it's almost 150MB I was able to upload it as it was  YouTube suddenly rocks ass.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:07:44 AM by Kingjad »

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2008, 08:10:04 AM »
Grand video guys, love the outro. Both of you are legends imo.. Kaneda pwns precision too hard !

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2008, 09:01:06 AM »
Awesome

Intro/Outro were very funny
Stunts were great, I really liked the precisions, that tank stunt and the finished, tough the camera on this stunt was bad
Editing/Song were great too

10/10

EDIT: yes, CT lost a couple stunts , but thats okay, im glad we lost them to neo and kaneda

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »
Ostin man, those were very kind words and we thank you for them.    

I saw nothing wrong or disrespectful about what Daffy had written in his review. Not everyone is gonna like it. Some may hate it, exspecting more of us. That's just the way it is.
We made the video cause we wanted to. Cause we still enjoy stunting and we wanted to share it with you guys. I thank you for all the comments, good, bad, negative, whatever. And to Theftman, thanks for atleast watching the vid even if you didn't enjoy it you big sexy man sandwich.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2008, 09:14:08 AM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
And to Theftman, thanks for atleast watching the vid even if you didn't enjoy it you big sexy man sandwich.
I did enjoy it, but it wasn't that impressive as all your ATS videos were.

Everytime I downloaded new ATS vid I saw new, fresh, creative, awesome stunts which made me go and open VC and try something simmilar. That video didn't make me to do nothing. Was like something you see everyday in the Un-Modded section.

BUT I DID ENJOY IT!

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2008, 09:27:42 AM »
Neokan  

Offline Nyze

• View Profile
    • http://
Renegade
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2008, 09:36:23 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
Neokan  
Lol Nice video Dude's   9/10

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #100 on: February 24, 2008, 10:42:49 AM »
Just so it's said... i enjoyed the video a whole lot, it was great to see a old school video without all the new-age methods for once by two legends, i would had enjoyed it even more if all the stunts were new so all i did was to point that out to make a perhaps a sequel even better than the first also called constructive criticism.
So far one of the top 3 videos i've seen in 2008.

- Daffy

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #101 on: February 24, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »
Quote from: Daffy
Just so it's said... i enjoyed the video a whole lot, it was great to see a old school video without all the new-age methods for once by two legends, i would had enjoyed it even more if all the stunts were new so all i did was to point that out to make a perhaps a sequel even better than the first also called constructive criticism.
So far one of the top 3 videos i've seen in 2008.

- Daffy
Just wanted to add that's exactly my thoughts and opinions about this video too, if I didn't make that clear with my first post.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:48:11 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #102 on: February 24, 2008, 11:23:13 AM »
Enjoyed the vid immensely! Just a great piece of work you lads.  

don't drop the soap guys!  

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Renegade
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »
I hope we're gonna see more of this kind of videos (mainly from you guys  ).
Neo and Kan were my favourites when 5ive was released. They are still in this position at me.
I wanna thank you guys, all the vids you've made
And I wanna congrartz again.

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Renegade
« Reply #104 on: February 24, 2008, 01:58:30 PM »
Thanks boys for taking the time to watch the vid. It was fun to do...I'm still a big fan of old school stuff, both watching and doing. Neo did a great job with everything (as per usual), and it was fun to just be laid back and casual while doing a vid.

As for the criticisms about old stunts...I'm so over that now. If I spend the time to do a stunt, I'm not gonna simply discard it because it's been done before. I don't have a problem with the criticisms about it...but I'm also not gonna change anything in response to it. If people were strict about not doing old stunts and putting them in vids, the number of vid releases would plummet.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal