Author Topic: Death is upon us...  (Read 12530 times)

Offline Paxton

• View Profile
    • http://
Death is upon us...
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
Congrats DC, and good luck.

Offline (krashkiller)

• View Profile
    • http://
Death is upon us...
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2007, 01:31:05 AM »
lol i've seen [TMS]DC on samp and i was surpised because DC its wasn't TMS but he have said " i rejoin yesterday " XD

Congratz

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2007, 01:47:30 AM »
Pffft, its an expression sweet.

And on another note....

Get a crew sweet.

Offline RAD

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2007, 01:51:22 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
Quote from: Liviu
^Juan you know that is not true. Since the beginning everyone came to XSA to audition and when they got denied they went to TMS and got accepted, but thats a different matter.
Right , but it was XSA's fault , not mine.  My audition was good enough IMO.

The difference between your audition and what you were doing when you started in TMS is like the difference between chalk and cheese. IMO in hindsight it was a bit stupid of us to decline you, but then again we weren't able to predict that you'd keep on improving.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »
So, long story short, you guys are arguing about your inbred-ness

Seriously though, its not that hard to make a post saying congrat's to DC and good luck with the change... look at that, I just did it, it wasn't hard at all

By the way, its kinda silly calling someone a liar for saying their opinions they honestly think are true, its more accurate (and less ridiculous) to just say you don't agree with them.

Change happens. No point arguing about it.

I'm with ya DC, looking forward to seeing ya continue at your new home.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 02:15:34 AM by Dannye »

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:27 AM »
May i ask wtf's wrong with you xsa people? One of your members left, so? Its the internet, its not like your wife left you. Deal with it, dont come here and yell. Support DC's decision. He's allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Offline BoBsaget

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bobsagetisgod.com/
Death is upon us...
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2007, 03:34:37 AM »
Welcome in TMS DC! Hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2007, 03:37:14 AM »
I thought you was inactive DC, good luck in tms btw. I think it's the time for XSA to get more fun in stunting, and be more friendly in the crew.

EDIT to KM: Your auditoin wasn't at the 1/4 of your potential, it was crapy. I don't regret to said no because we didn't knew what you can do in the future with an audi like that.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:54:47 AM by NuclearDeath »

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
Death is upon us...
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »
Quote from: Liviu
Quote from: Juan
I think deep down you hate tms cause everyone wants to join it instead of XSA, i felt the same way.

I think you, fugitive, killamarci, slim, ostits and deathcobra...beg to differ, no ?
I wanted to join XSA with my shitty auditon (Chaos I guess), and at that time I had no idea who TMS was, I thought it was like ISC  My second audition, I wanted it to be for XSA or TMS and then decided to make it for TMS, simply because TMS was VC/SA.

OT: I joined before BK!!

And I don't know why you all think TMS is stealing all members, it wasn't like we got in your crew and ask them to join us. They simply wanted to join and we said yes or no.

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Death is upon us...
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2007, 04:15:26 AM »
Quote from: NuclearDeath
EDIT to KM: Your auditoin wasn't at the 1/4 of your potential, it was crapy. I don't regret to said no because we didn't knew what you can do in the future with an audi like that.
Wow...well, Turtle Dick can REALLY spot potential then. He said while we were deciding on KM that he's probably gonna get so much better and better, Turd SAW the potential in him and KM certainly didn't disappoint.  that's what swayed the decision for me anyways.

I've known DC since the GTAForum days, before I joined TMS or before TMS were even created! So I'm happy to FINALLY get the chance to stunt with him

Offline Turtle Dick

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2007, 04:30:46 AM »
I see lots of stuff

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2007, 04:35:03 AM »
^ Johnny Tightlips

Offline Liviu

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dota-allstars.com
Death is upon us...
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2007, 07:56:28 AM »
Quote from: Kert
May i ask wtf's wrong with you xsa people? One of your members left, so? Its the internet, its not like your wife left you. Deal with it, dont come here and yell. Support DC's decision. He's allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Yeah its easy to blabber when in your position. Imagine someone like Turtle Dick joining XSA out of the blue, you'd  feel happy? Dont get me wrong i know its totally his decision and i do hope he made the best one but what he did wasnt that nice and you cant not feel a little dissapointed and sorry you know. (i know sweet has a very specific way to deal with his sorrow)  Just cause he is allwed to do whatever he wants doesnt mean everything he can do is  nice. anyway,  further arguing over it wont help anything
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 07:56:40 AM by Liviu »

Offline Boo

• Veteran Member
  • I'm back, and I'm gonna stunt :(
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2007, 08:32:32 AM »
Shut up and say gratz to DC ya'll

Offline Makrame

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2007, 08:33:22 AM »
Sorry to bump this and make it hide the awesome solo of Kert, but I wanted to say this :

Are you guys tryin' to beat GVT's members account record ? If I counted right, you're 16 now... It's like whenever you're gonna release a video that'll look like a hugeass GTAS collaboration, and not a crew vid...
And obviously, you're increasing your members account WHEREAS THE CREW IS CLOSED, yeah... I just don't like this attitude.

Anyway, 'grats DC.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal