Author Topic: Death is upon us...  (Read 13250 times)

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2007, 08:26:23 PM »
Quote from: Juan
Quote from: Sweet
Quote from: Kingjad
Sweet:

Get it up ye

Juan, Ostits and now Death Cobra. Either TMS has a big appeal or someone farts a lot in XSA
LOLOLOLOL SORRY FOR WORRYING ABOUT MY CREW WHEN EVERYONE IS LEAVING

shut the fuck up about things you don't understand kingjad
Your crew, lmfao, wait who's in XSA, i guess it is your crew.
stop trying to fucking twist my words around. It's also omni's crew, gd's crew, darkslide's crew... It's everyone in XSA's crew. Were not represented by an overproud, fat, boastful scotsman. XSA represents itself.
You can say all you want about XSA, but i know why i left, i know why Tits left it and i know why DC probably left it. Im not gonna say it, but i bet if you had choice youd still be in TMS too.
if your not going to say it, how am I supposed to know what it is? I think your just blowing bullshit

EDIT: You are blowing shit, I talk to XSA members as friends lots of times. I think your lying

and of course I WOULD HAVE, I fucking created the crew. it certainly wasn't my intention to let in as many people as GVT has. I would have quit pretty soon anyways, even if I didn't mod. The only reason TMS has gotten so big is because when I was gone for 2 1/2 months, TMS got 3-5 new members. I didn't want that many. I had wanted it to be a relatively small crew, closer crew if you will. It certainly wasn't my choice to let BK in, or sadness in (but I would have voted yes anyways, but that isn't the point) or you (pretty sure I wasn't) or fugitive. I was left out of those decisions,  as TMS thought that I didn't really matter much when I was gone. They never asked me, let me have a vote even though I still signed on from time to time. They just said

"Oh hi sweet, we got a new member for the crew!"

That's bullshit. pure and utter bullshit.

as someone has said...

TMS keeps spreading their legs, and they are getting more and more STD's
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:27:21 PM by Sweet »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2007, 08:28:26 PM »
 Juan and DC are STDs.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2007, 08:29:48 PM »
Quote from: Torque
Juan and DC are STDs.
+kingjad, brainkiller, plethzorb

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2007, 08:30:04 PM »
I think deep down you hate tms cause everyone wants to join it instead of XSA, i felt the same way. Also you were never part of the XSA i was part of, so you dont know shit.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2007, 08:30:26 PM »
Oh and Jad is right Torque.
I've always acknowledged DC's great stunting ability with XSA. And in a usual XSA crew vid each stunter had something special that they would dedicate to it. In TMS you see almost every stunter landing the same type of stunts.

Offline Liviu

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dota-allstars.com
Death is upon us...
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »
^Juan you know that is not true. Since the beginning everyone came to XSA to audition and when they got denied they went to TMS and got accepted, but thats a different matter. If you werent open with XSA then that's your problem,personally we talk to eachother quite alot especially recently, core's probably my best friend here on gtas, sweet's a fellow /b/tard, i used to chat alot to RAD when i saw him on and the list continues. I find it pretty curious that you quit XSA when shit hit the fan and buzzsaw+kr3mlin left and you saw urself with me, rad and stuntman in. Wha'd you think, meh fuck this, not worth it, i'll jump ship. SO dont blame it on us, we are friendly if one deserves it

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 08:33:00 PM »
Oh and Jad is right Torque.
I've always acknowledged DC's great stunting ability with XSA. And in a usual XSA crew vid each stunter had something special that they would dedicate to it. In TMS you see almost every stunter landing the same type of stunts.
OH RLY

Take a look at Illusions, variation to the max. Overflow didnt have as much variation but it was good nonetheless.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 08:35:07 PM »
I think deep down you hate tms cause everyone wants to join it instead of XSA, i felt the same way. Also you were never part of the XSA i was part of, so you dont know shit.
and you don't know shit about the current XSA so shut the fuck up.

you know what, im fucking tired of this shit. im leaving in 3 days, as soon as school starts.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:35:48 PM by Sweet »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »
That was before the contamination of STDs.

Anyways Sweet said something to me on MSN which really made a lot of sense, you guys won, kj is right, im out.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:35:44 PM by Torque »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 08:37:02 PM »
Quote from: Liviu
^Juan you know that is not true. Since the beginning everyone came to XSA to audition and when they got denied they went to TMS and got accepted, but thats a different matter. If you werent open with XSA then that's your problem,personally we talk to eachother quite alot especially recently, core's probably my best friend here on gtas, sweet's a fellow /b/tard, i used to chat alot to RAD when i saw him on and the list continues. I find it pretty curious that you quit XSA when shit hit the fan and buzzsaw+kr3mlin left and you saw urself with me, rad and stuntman in. Wha'd you think, meh fuck this, not worth it, i'll jump ship. SO dont blame it on us, we are friendly if one deserves it
LOL, same as sweet, you came into XSA when i was leaving, you werent there from the beggining so you wouldnt understand, and as far as everyone going to XSA first to audition, that changed when i joined TMS.   Or so it seemed.
Back to why i left XSA, i really do believe that if i had stayed, i would have quit stunting before or right after buzz, thats how disappointed i was.

Offline Liviu

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dota-allstars.com
Death is upon us...
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 08:41:43 PM »
you got your facts mixed up buddy. i joined XSA in january, you left for TMS in like may or june so u need to think of something else. anyway theres nothing to understand, krem left, buzz left and you saw no future for XSA so u just abandoned ship, it's partially understandable, i think.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 08:42:14 PM »
Juan and DC are STDs.
D: Can I be AIDS??

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 08:42:45 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Juan and DC are STDs.
shut the fuck up you bitch
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:43:13 PM by Sweet »

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 08:43:52 PM »
Quote from: DeathCobra
Juan and DC are STDs.
shut the fuck up you bitch

My contribution to the crew was obviously well recognized
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 08:44:07 PM by DeathCobra »

Offline Juan

• Veteran Member
  • TMS
    • View Profile
Death is upon us...
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 08:46:46 PM »
Quote from: Liviu
you got your facts mixed up buddy. i joined XSA in january, you left for TMS in like may or june so u need to think of something else. anyway theres nothing to understand, krem left, buzz left and you saw no future for XSA so u just abandoned ship, it's partially understandable, i think.
I used it as a figure of speech, didnt mean it literally, and what difference does 3-4 months make. I basically didnt see myself stunting any further. I saw the guys over in TMS having a good time so i asked them if i could join. I actually thought they would say no, seen as they had said they wouldnt take any more people after fugi, and sweet is right i dont think he voted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal