Author Topic: Fracture VCLC Community Video  (Read 64574 times)

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fracture VCLC Community Video
« Reply #465 on: September 14, 2007, 03:10:11 PM »
i liked it

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 14, 2007, 03:31:36 PM »
Quote from: BoBsaget
I don't get why people start compairing all of the comm vids with eachother. Every comm. vid has got something appealing to me, and this one wasn't bad at all, hell it was fucking ownage! And it's also kinda nasty to compair it to previous comm vids cause the editor did put a lot of work into such a huge vid, and we all should be thankfull for that.
already said that <_<

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 14, 2007, 03:49:40 PM »
lol kingjad only has such a hard on for interlocked because tackleberry edited it, i hope you dumb motherfuckers realize this

Offline Demonfade

• Veteran Member
  • Demonfade>Ecks
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 14, 2007, 04:33:58 PM »
My faves are No Mercy and Dedicated.

Offline HeX

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #469 on: September 14, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »
Quote from: Daffy
Well i tried to make it so those who enjoy a lighter kinda music would like the light part and the same with dark.
Daffy you need to do what you feel and think what works best like you usually do, you have done a lot better than this before, and im not saying that i didnt like it im just saying it wasnt great.

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 14, 2007, 05:17:29 PM »
Quote from: H3XECUTIONER
Quote from: Daffy
Well i tried to make it so those who enjoy a lighter kinda music would like the light part and the same with dark.
Daffy you need to do what you feel and think what works best like you usually do, you have done a lot better than this before, and im not saying that i didnt like it im just saying it wasnt great.
STFU. Daffy It Owned EVERYONE OWNED!!!!! EDITING OWNED MUSIC OWNED!!!!!  

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #471 on: September 14, 2007, 05:38:02 PM »
Quote from: SabotagE
lol kingjad only has such a hard on for interlocked because tackleberry edited it, i hope you dumb motherfuckers realize this
Well well, looky here - It's the talking period - that time of the month when Sabotage ISN'T banned and we have to put up with him for a few days before he does something pretty stupid and gets banned again. Interlocked was a massive hit - 30,000 YouTube views won't disagree with me there. I'm sure this vid could ALSO get that many hits (if that YT version gets rendered for me to upload...hint hint hint), but I just have a preference to Interlocked. Maybe it's because I like the songs better, or that I got the luckiest stunt of the year near the end of it, but it all just works for me at least.

This vid, I can tolerate the songs - I wasn't shit hot in this, in fact I was shit, but others were pretty hot so that was ok. I still like Fracture, but I enjoy Interlocked more. Some people prefer Connected more. But some people prefer Fracture more. It's all about personal opinions, and Daffy still did an awesome job with this vid - even if it's not my number 1 favourite all-time stunt video bar none.

Now, kindly take the following advice Sab:

1) Shut
2) The
3) Fuck
4) Up

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 14, 2007, 05:42:07 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Well well, looky here - It's the talking period - that time of the month when Sabotage ISN'T banned and we have to put up with him for a few days before he does something pretty stupid and gets banned again

and thats awwwwrriite

yeah, 30,000 hits is so fucking amazing when most/all comments are "cheetzs" you cant judge a video by how many views it got thats just plain bullshit

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #473 on: September 14, 2007, 05:46:15 PM »
Dude, don't you dare try to tell me what stunt videos I should or shouldn't like. THAT'S bullshit.

Now let's try to keep it on topic about Fracture, mmmkay? Or maybe bug Brandon to get that Tube version rendered lol

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 14, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
no give me one good reason why interlocked was good, seriously

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 14, 2007, 06:14:48 PM »
You've got to be kidding me, right? What a pointless crap this topic has descended into.

Is it impossible to keep it to discussion of THIS video... comments on THIS video.

Everyone has favourites, sure, there's nothing wrong with that, but trying to argue with people about their favourites is pretty silly, no? And filling up this topic with talk about your favourites is pointless too, no?

Well done Daff, its clear you put a shit load of effort into this video (just imagining recording the stunts of everyone who has different skins/particles/bikes/etc would probably make me break down  ). It turned out great!

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 14, 2007, 11:46:24 PM »
no give me one good reason why interlocked was good, seriously
I was in it.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 15, 2007, 12:49:32 AM »
This vid rocks, everytime I see it I'm not bored. Watching this makes me want to start VC and do some stunts. It was great.

Editing: 10/10
Stunts: 10/10
Music: (Light) 9/10 (Dark) 8/10

Overall: Pure Pwnage.

I just made a userbar for the light part of Fracture. Dunno if the scanlines make it too dark and it isn't great actually but I was just trying out as nobody started.

Edit: (changed it)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 01:03:53 AM by Genyus »

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 15, 2007, 04:39:00 AM »
Finaly someone commented about the video

Nice job on the userbar man

Offline Mr.Magic

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile