Author Topic: Fracture VCLC Community Video  (Read 64493 times)

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Fracture VCLC Community Video
« Reply #300 on: September 02, 2007, 02:54:31 AM »
9:32 - 9:42 | Morbidxxx| I was waiting for someone to do this tongue.gif Really liked this one. The landing part was a bit sketchy though...did you land it? Daffy didn't really show it to us.
Yes I did  I can show you the replay if you don't believe.

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 02, 2007, 02:57:28 AM »
When I saw your stunt first time , i thought ahh old stunt  but when u landed the higher part , omg!

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 02, 2007, 03:07:40 AM »
Quote from: morbidxxx
9:32 - 9:42 | Morbidxxx| I was waiting for someone to do this tongue.gif Really liked this one. The landing part was a bit sketchy though...did you land it? Daffy didn't really show it to us.
Yes I did  I can show you the replay if you don't believe.

Don't bother. I believe ya. It looked like you were gonna stay on it, just couldn't be sure because Daffy cut it short.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 02, 2007, 04:24:54 AM »
Quote from: NeDizZ
Quote from: Daffy
It's not a complain, but for you to know in the future - me and 2xid are not from Philippines, we're from Lithuania.
Thanks for filling me in on that in time.
Do I see sarcasm here? We're the one's that should be bitching, because you were too lazzy to look it up, altho we clearly confirmed that we're from Lithuania - it was posted in that big table, where everybody's nationality was posted, in the beginning of VC/LC Community Video thread. Well that will be a lesson for me Daffy, next time I'll PM you with something like "dude, don't forget I'm from Lithuania, that's so far from Philippines that it's on the other fucking side of the planet".
And you call yourself a perfectionist, duh.
You're the one who buttfucked yourself by not putting that in your profile or giving some kinda information about that and not replying to my little request where i asked those who didn't do what i just mentioned where they were from so some other dude had to guess where you were from so i was really just pointing that out as you know we do show where the stunters are from in the community videos these days.
So you can shove that offensive attitude up your ass i did look it up but since there was nothing to be found i took what i was told for the truth.
If there's anyone that's lazy here its you who didn't do shit to prevent it and now bitch about it.

Quote from: boxXx
daffy did you cut one of my stunts out  ?
That i did to fit ralleee and PlethZorb in, it was hard to get a good looking angle for it too.

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
« Reply #304 on: September 02, 2007, 04:26:07 AM »
Great video, I'm not gonna write a lot about it since it was just great. Good editing as always, good stunts, and some guys really amazed me, I didn't know they could land such things.

I still enjoy XXL more anyway.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:26:44 AM by Fugitive »

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 02, 2007, 05:07:37 AM »
DLing (massive size ). I'll comment later :]

Offline NeDizZ

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #306 on: September 02, 2007, 05:50:34 AM »
It's not a complain, but for you to know in the future - me and 2xid are not from Philippines, we're from Lithuania.
Thanks for filling me in on that in time.
Do I see sarcasm here? We're the one's that should be bitching, because you were too lazzy to look it up, altho we clearly confirmed that we're from Lithuania - it was posted in that big table, where everybody's nationality was posted, in the beginning of VC/LC Community Video thread. Well that will be a lesson for me Daffy, next time I'll PM you with something like "dude, don't forget I'm from Lithuania, that's so far from Philippines that it's on the other fucking side of the planet".
And you call yourself a perfectionist, duh.
You're the one who buttfucked yourself by not putting that in your profile or giving some kinda information about that and not replying to my little request where i asked those who didn't do what i just mentioned where they were from so some other dude had to guess where you were from so i was really just pointing that out as you know we do show where the stunters are from in the community videos these days.
So you can shove that offensive attitude up your ass i did look it up but since there was nothing to be found i took what i was told for the truth.
If there's anyone that's lazy here its you who didn't do shit to prevent it and now bitch about it.

You forget about 2XiD. His nationality is posted here - http://www.gtastunting.net/forums/index.ph...2050&st=480
And he had it in his profile.

And here - http://www.gtastunting.net/forums/index.ph...2050&st=555  2XiD said that I'm from Lithuania and I confirmed it.

Nothing can be changed so there's no point in argueing anymore, the facts are here, so just get down to earth ffs.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 02, 2007, 05:58:41 AM »
Nobody cares where you a from.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 02, 2007, 06:01:36 AM »
Look into the post I made again. There was no intention of bitching in the first place, I clearly understood the situation and took it as a mistake from Daffy and I just mentioned that he would know that in the future, so no problem everyone's happy. And what do you think, I get sarcasm from him that it was my own fault that I didn't mention it personally, although my nationality was posted along with everyone else's. That means I'm at fault or is he?

What I mean is, what pisses me off is not because he made a mistake, that happens, but that he can't even admit he made one and puts his fault on me. Whatever, that's probably the Daffy I should expect. And you ass lickers I said I liked the video, there are plenty of nice and constructive comments by others that perfectly describe the video, so why do I need to try and say same thing in different words. Wether to post a 300+ word message about the video is something I'll decide without help of you.

Your right.

And after that being said, I'm tired of how you guys talk to each other... so I'm gonna ask you all to look at the Forum Law and respect other members views and opinions. Each and every insult towards someone else will be rewarded with a 20% warn starting with Brainkiller for his lovely remark.

[edit]

There will be no verbal warnings from now on. For every section on the forums, none.

[edit2]

Brainkiller I want you to know that you may have at least a one week suspension if you get 10 - 20% more warning. Which can be done in 1 - 2 mistakes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:04:20 AM by Urban Legend »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 02, 2007, 06:05:57 AM »
Quote from: Urban Legend
Look into the post I made again. There was no intention of bitching in the first place, I clearly understood the situation and took it as a mistake from Daffy and I just mentioned that he would know that in the future, so no problem everyone's happy. And what do you think, I get sarcasm from him that it was my own fault that I didn't mention it personally, although my nationality was posted along with everyone else's. That means I'm at fault or is he?

What I mean is, what pisses me off is not because he made a mistake, that happens, but that he can't even admit he made one and puts his fault on me. Whatever, that's probably the Daffy I should expect. And you ass lickers I said I liked the video, there are plenty of nice and constructive comments by others that perfectly describe the video, so why do I need to try and say same thing in different words. Wether to post a 300+ word message about the video is something I'll decide without help of you.

Your right.

And after that being said, I'm tired of how you guys talk to each other... so I'm gonna ask you all to look at the Forum Law and respect other members views and opinions. Each and every insult towards someone else will be rewarded with a 20% warn starting with Brainkiller for his lovely remark.

[edit]

There will be no verbal warnings from now on. For every section on the forums, none.

[edit2]

Brainkiller I want you to know that you may have at least a one week suspension if you get 10 - 20% more warning. Which can be done in 1 - 2 mistakes.
lol you don't have that kinda power tho (no verbal warnings) maybe yourself, but if you were talking about yourself it might have helped to specify.

also i suck cocks daily

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 02, 2007, 06:06:52 AM »

What?

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 02, 2007, 06:09:51 AM »
TO BK: I'm not giving verbal warning anywhere on the forums. Whether it be in this topic or somewhere in Editing discussion.

To Sweet: Ohhhh, wow, what did you say about the video? Riiiight, your pretty close to 100% so like you said earlier to someone...

GTFO

I deleted that post, but I'm sure it's in the trash bin of posts we delete.

Undastand that?

[edit}

sweet sucks cock.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:10:41 AM by Urban Legend »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 02, 2007, 06:12:12 AM »
I don't understand why you want to be different and straight up increase peoples warns instead of giving verbal warnings.

:@
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:12:28 AM by Brainkiller »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #313 on: September 02, 2007, 06:15:55 AM »
Full Review by Shadowsniper

Editing:

This was awesome! Everything about this was great, the syncronisation... the choice of music, colours, cam angles, effects, just ownage.

Music:

Music was awesome, I was really fond of all songs, especially the credits one, how do you always find such a good selection.

Intro:

Very nice, it gave a nice feel, the still text was cool (After Effects ftw), and how it just zoomed in to the video at the end rocked .

Main Part 1:

All the stunts in this were really great, Tackleberry for most creative VC stunter .

Stunts:

0:52 - 1:07 | finallight |  Nice natural bump.
1:07 - 1:19 | Dannye |  Not really a new idea but it's still a nice stunt, shame you got stuck.
1:20 - 1:29 | Kenny |  Nice krail to drop grind.
1:29 - 1:38 | Donfikeegd |  Wow that was a really nice stunt dude!
1:38 - 1:44 | boxXx |  Pretty good PB boxxy.
1:45 - 1:53 | Daksad |  Cool ledgegrind Dak.
1:53 - 2:00 | Tackleberry |  Wow! That was the best grind I've ever seen!
2:01 - 2:08 | Turtle Dick |  Ownage sanchez bump.
2:09 - 2:15 | Aries |  Ooooh nice BSM.
2:16 - 2:21 | Jessrocked |  Holy crap that was a ownage precision.
2:22 - 2:39 | Dannye |  An okay island gap, not too hard though.
2:40 - 2:46 | Strom Lexer |  Nice packer bump but again, not too hard.
2:47 - 3:01 | Donfikeegd |  FUCKING OWNAGE TAXI PRECISION!
3:02 - 3:16 | iskanderrrr |  Nice packer bump.
3:17 - 3:23 | Makrame |  Ooooh, really cool FBI bump, real lucky staying on your bike .
3:24 - 3:32 | Xtramus |  Coulda had a better angle on this stunt IMO, still, very nice job Xtramus.
3:33 - 3:40 | KillaMarci |  Wow that was a pretty cool grind mate.
3:41 - 3:50 | Luky |  Wow nice job with that, stoppie could have been better, but still nice.
3:51 - 3:55 | iskanderrrr |  Nice bump but it doesn't top Daffys version to the precision .
3:56 - 4:03 | Tackleberry |  Nice cabbie precision Tac, cool to see people like you and Donfikeegd straying from the norm with cabbies .
4:04 - 4:12 | VenomX |  Pretty nice freeway packer bump maaan.
4:13 - 4:28 | iskanderrrr |  FUCK ME! Above I said Tackleberrys grind was the best I've ever seen, I thought 'how can we get better than this?' and you proved me wrong with this amazing ledge grind .
4:29 - 4:33 | Sony |  Nice bump to precision there sony, bad angle on the stunt though IMO.
4:34 - 4:40 | Ralleee |  OMFG Ralleee that was just brilliance!
4:41 - 4:46 | PlethZorb |  Cool FBI bump, not great but still pretty nice.
4:47 - 5:03 | ColdDeath |  Damn you asswipe I did that . Ownage one though, you did it better.
5:04 - 5:09 | Fighter |  Nice freeway packer bump, clean and cool.
5:10 - 5:15 | NeDizZ |  Nice stoppie to grind there .
5:16 - 5:24 | Barney |  WAS THAT NOT A OWNAGE WAY TO FINISH THE FIRST PART! One of the best BSMs' ever.

Main Part 2:

This was all good too, I liked while this part was meant to be more 'dark' you still had some great technical stuff inside it, this made my day .

Stunts:

5:58 - 6:05 | Luky |  Awesome packer bump, isn't it old though?
6:06 - 6:14 | Cdarmy |  Ownage packer bump, just ownage.
6:15 - 6:23 | NuclearDeath |  Wow that was very creative, nice one!
6:24 - 6:31 | Mr. Magic |  Nice stunt man, as always, pretty creative and very nice.
6:32 - 6:38 | Kert |  Hmmmm I did that on a sanchez , it's okay, must have been harder than sanchez to not overshoot though .
6:39 - 6:52 | finallight |  Pretty cool drop grind, clean as fuck .
6:53 - 6:58 | Brulla |  I tried that one time, nice job landing it.
6:59 - 7:08 | Daffy |  How many ownage grinds are we gonna get! That was pure brilliance.
7:09 - 7:20 | BloodyHook |  That was so clean, you never cease to impress me Bloody.
7:22 - 7:35 | PaxtonfT |  Oh my god that was just brilliant and so creative! Ownage!
7:36 - 7:41 | Heartagram Design |  Nice packer bump, pretty cool.
7:42 - 7:50 | Luky |  Holy mother of god, nice job landing it from the ramp .
7:51 - 7:57 | Explosion |  Wow pretty nice natural bump explo.
7:58 - 8:05 | Valikai |  Wow, fuckin awesome way to re-enter stunting.
8:06 - 8:17 | Luky |  Wow nice bump!
8:18 - 8:28 | Tackleberry |  Ownage faggio stoppie.
8:29 - 8:32 | Kingjad |  Tis alright, nice to see you stunting cars.
8:33 - 8:39 | BloodyHook |  BRILLIANT, that was just too good.
8:40 - 8:46 | Urban Legend |  Cool packer to bump.
8:47 - 8:58 | Kenny |  Noice krail to grind again, very nice staying on the ship.
8:59 - 9:09 | Cdarmy |  Awesome drop bump, you pwn!
9:10 - 9:29 | Crazy |  Damn you! I got so close to that , nice one getting it.
9:32 - 9:42 | Morbidxxx|  Awesome CSM morbid!
9:43 - 9:57 | finallight |  Sad to see it done by Hay first eh? You did it better though.
9:59 - 10:24 | Daffy |  This was one of your weaker stunts IMO, still a very long, very clean grind.
10:25 - 10:32 | Sweet |  Oh my word, ownage CSM!!!
10:33 - 10:45 | finallight |  Nice ramp to island, glad to see this, you don't see many of these nowadays.
10:46 - 10:56 | Sabotage |  It's old, but nice one.
10:57 - 11:10 | Barney |  You little twat . I did that, and did it better . Still nice job.
11:11 - 11:18 | brandon6199 |  You shown me that on MSN, it's pretty good .
11:19 - 11:29 | Godson |  WOW! Godson you own that's one of the best, if not THE best cabbie stunt ever. Kinda lucky though.
11:30 - 11:40 | Question |  Wow that a brilliant cork to grind Question!
11:41 - 11:55 | Daffy |  Nice one Daffy, little easy though, I bailed after grinding for 3 seconds on a freeway .

Outro:

It was extremely professional. I liked the feathering on the words as they came up (After Effects?), how the stunts were shown and just everything, the outro stunts all were actually pretty awesome too, so it felt like an extension of the main to me, unlike most videos, which was pretty amazing.

Outro Stunts:

12:00 - 12:12 | Inwa |  That was pretty damn cool.
12:13 - 12:25 | Question |  Pretty funny and cool Firetruck stunt .
12:26 - 12:33 | Tatar |  I didn't like that too much, didn't really deserve the spot IMO, still nice I guess.
12:34 - 12:44 | 2XiD |  Ownage precision!
12:45 - 12:54 | Fighter |  Wow that was so creative, really nice job!
12:55 - 13:11 | Daksad |  Ownage BSM to ledge grind Dak.
13:12 - 13:24 | Mr. Magic |  Nice one, short runup yet still landed, nice.
13:25 - 13:35 | BoBsaget |  Wow that was a really ownage cabbie stunt, awesome!
13:36 - 13:46 | Jaja |  Noice sanchez PB!
13:47 - 14:01 | finallight |  Oh my word that was a pwnage precision FL!
14:02 - 14:11 | Susp3ct |  Really nice looking delay AG.
14:12 - 14:19 | Urban Legend |  Nice natural bump!
14:20 - 14:29 | Tim |  Pretty nice grind there.
14:30 - 14:37 | Kert |  Haha that was a great car precision Kerty.
14:38 - 14:44 | Aries |  Nice BSM!
14:45 - 14:57 | Haywire |  Pretty cool bump to grind!
14:58 - 15:07 | Rod |  Very cool FBI bump.

Overall:

The video was just brilliant, the editing was just top quality, the best video editing I've seen on these forums, by the best editor on these forums. The stunts were all very nice to see, cam angles were perfect on just about every stunt and you just picked everything just.. PERFECT.

Four words to describe it:

Best GTAStunting Video Ever.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 02, 2007, 06:19:06 AM »
You can add me on msn if you wanna know why. Please discuss the video and any plans you have on promoting it.

And BTW

Would you all change your ways and not insult people about their opinions if we were to get 1,000 new members from this video? Imagine that.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:19:47 AM by Urban Legend »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal