Author Topic: Fracture VCLC Community Video  (Read 66493 times)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Fracture VCLC Community Video
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2007, 03:44:21 AM »
58% 1h to go

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2007, 03:47:42 AM »
great job everyone! we rock silly.

being the hard-to-impress guy i am i didnt think "omfg wow" at many stunts, but there were some golden stunts in this vid. Tack's faggio stunt left me numb minded and i said out loud "NICE" when Godson's stunt came on. yeah, Godson. fuck all you douchebags who doesnt think twice about him.

good job making this happen Daffy, very nice. even the LQ version i downloaded makes my movies seem choppy.

9.5/10 GTAS
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:48:16 AM by Haywire »

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2007, 03:53:47 AM »
Fuckyeah!!!!Downloading

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2007, 03:59:02 AM »
I really don't know what to say.. It was defenitely one of the best stunt videos ever. I loved every single second of it.

Very well done!

Offline NuclearDeath

• TMS Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2007, 04:00:08 AM »
I don't have any word for describe it right now. I'll try again later.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2007, 04:00:56 AM »
Quote from: Nightkid
Torque says:
http://media.putfile.com/stuntjeah

Funny - whenever someone does one of your stunts you get your vagina in a twist yet you consistantly keep on stealing other people's stunts and using them in vids. I did that stunt around 5 months ago and showed it to Daffy a few days after, he exclaimed how the stunt was great and how he always kept getting stuck on the rail. Then ends up doing the stunt and putting it in a video.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
All i have to say about that is "go fuck yourself", you've stolen 2 stunts from me in the past so i hope you choke on a shotgun and then pull the trigger.

Quote from: Flat Face
yeah i saw 1 of your stunts i think, daffy used like 5 of his own stunts tack got 4 spots or so and i didnt get 1....fuckin hell...i think i need a holiday from the fuckwits at this site...ps sweet fuck you for saying my stunts looked modded when at ;least 5 in this vid are obviosly modded...
Oh buuuhuuuu like you were the only one buuuuhuuu, faggot.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:02:10 AM by Daffy »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2007, 04:05:26 AM »
Quote from: Daffy
Quote from: Nightkid
Torque says:
http://media.putfile.com/stuntjeah

Funny - whenever someone does one of your stunts you get your vagina in a twist yet you consistantly keep on stealing other people's stunts and using them in vids. I did that stunt around 5 months ago and showed it to Daffy a few days after, he exclaimed how the stunt was great and how he always kept getting stuck on the rail. Then ends up doing the stunt and putting it in a video.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
All i have to say about that is "go fuck yourself", you've stolen 2 stunts from me in the past so i hope you choke on a shotgun and then pull the trigger.

Quote from: Flat Face
yeah i saw 1 of your stunts i think, daffy used like 5 of his own stunts tack got 4 spots or so and i didnt get 1....fuckin hell...i think i need a holiday from the fuckwits at this site...ps sweet fuck you for saying my stunts looked modded when at ;least 5 in this vid are obviosly modded...
Oh buuuhuuuu like you were the only one buuuuhuuu, faggot.
here is the image you are looking for

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2007, 04:15:29 AM »
Have a little stunter respect and let Deluxxe keep his stunt.

Remember when you were still posting the GTAS Challenges? Remember no. 50, the P2B to ledge next to the hospital?
You said people should respect eachothers' spots and keep away if they knew someone else had done it but not released it. You did the same stunt Deluxxe had already done and used it in Deviate (second p2b to ledge).

I think you've turned in a hypocrite and that doesn't give you good notes in my book. You did Deluxxe's P2B and Torque's grind while you KNEW they had done those and were waiting for a good opportunity to release it.

But onto the video.

You said you were going to make two parts, dark and light, the dark one with statistical stunts and the light one with technical ones, similar to my Black and White. However I expected that to be a clear contrast while you still had it mixed.

I was expecting more technical stunts in general, some people may go "oh not much superradded stunts" while the amount was still pretty high. I'm not saying using RAD's are bad but as you know I'm more of a technical whore - grinds, combo's and everything related instead of 200 ft P2B's with 4000 ft of RAD'd runup.

I think the video was really awesome and it had mindblowing stunts but tbh I think it was too mixed considering your words about two different styles.

The editing was brilliant. Personally I liked the first part more than the second (the glow+colour effect was cumshot-quality) but the second part had it's brilliant touches as well. The synching was spot on but some camera angles (like on my one and only stunt ) were a bit poor, by that I mean it  didn't really gave an overview of the stunt. On others however it was again, spot on.

The music was OK, preferred the first part although I'm no Nightwish fan. The music used fit the themes but are not really something I personally would use.

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2007, 04:19:22 AM »
It was the best vid I ever seen, best editing, some fuckin great stunts, the songs rocked and everything was going in an osmose. Best video ever made, I wish I sent some stunts for this and I lose 3 stunts but I guess it's the stunt

Fucking great job Daffy, this vid is the best you can be proud of your baby
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:19:38 AM by darkyy- »

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 01, 2007, 04:25:37 AM »
*Sweets review and the part where he said about not reviewing the outro or some shit*

REVIEW THE OUTRO BITCH I WAS IN IT

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 01, 2007, 04:28:10 AM »
Quote from: Xtramus
Have a little stunter respect and let Deluxxe keep his stunt.

Remember when you were still posting the GTAS Challenges? Remember no. 50, the P2B to ledge next to the hospital?
You said people should respect eachothers' spots and keep away if they knew someone else had done it but not released it. You did the same stunt Deluxxe had already done and used it in Deviate (second p2b to ledge).

I think you've turned in a hypocrite and that doesn't give you good notes in my book. You did Deluxxe's P2B and Torque's grind while you KNEW they had done those and were waiting for a good opportunity to release it.

Since you're nowhere to be found on MSN at the moment.
The GVT video is probably never going to be released, they've been talking about it for a year and haven't even started on it, i was bored and wanted to try it and landed and looked at the facts.
As for Torque he got nothing to cry about, he got the bump2redroof i did in Aetas out first (lamed with a packer) and the bump2roof at the Staunton Hospital in LC out first (lamed by landing the lower part).
I don't mind you judging me but could you please do it elsewhere?

And Sweet i loved your review, keep'em coming people

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 01, 2007, 04:30:03 AM »
I cant believe people are arguing in this topic, seriously stop, including you Xtramus.

Loved the video man, absolutely awesome.

Tackleberry's white faggio stunt blew my fucking mind!

Luky kicked ass in the video,

Every stunter did well and things like this really make me proud to run this place.

Oh yeah one more thing Daff  Your widescreen effect makes some buildings look rather small, thats a little thing I'm not much of a fan off, but still nothing major.

Uploading MQ to Gtastunting.com, and downloading HQ ready to upload.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 01, 2007, 04:34:22 AM »
With this vid Daffy shows he's the best editor we got, no one here would be able to edit a stunt vid like that. I understand X about the different parts, only to have color as the difference might not be that creative, though I no problem with it. The whole vid through was nice and everything went well with the music. That's why this is probably the best stunt vid ever.

The stunts were awesome and so many were really creative. When I first watched BH's stunts, Barney's cork to grind, Godson's taxi stunt, Iskanderrrr's ledge grind and many more, I was so amazed. Their ideas were perfect, but that's not all, the stunts were performed perfect too. That's what make this one of the best stunt vids ever, so many creative stunts which were performed so well. I feel that several stunts from this vid could be worthy the title "Best Stunt Of The Year".

Now to the less happy part, the "other side" of Daffy. In my opinion, some of his actions are exactly the opposite of what I expect by someone who has got the opportunity to edit this com vid. To "steal" stunts is low, especially to leave the stunt out from the beta, so the beta watchers had no chance to give their opinions about it. I think it's sad and idiotic, far from "exemplary" as someone obviously would like to call Daffy.

I think this is the best stunt vid ever made, I think it still would be without Torque's stunt as the last one.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:37:45 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 01, 2007, 04:36:06 AM »
Quote from: Aries
Luky kicked ass in the video

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 01, 2007, 04:38:12 AM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Now to the less happy part, the "other side" of Daffy. In my opinion, some of his actions are exactly the opposite of what I expect by someone who has got the opportunity to edit this com vid. To "steal" stunts is low, especially to leave the stunt out from the beta, so the beta watchers had no chance to anything about it. I think it's sad and idiotic, far from "exemplary" as someone obviously would like to call Daffy.
That was because i was still trying it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 04:38:26 AM by Daffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal