Author Topic: NBS - Used  (Read 9331 times)

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2007, 07:22:48 AM »
xmintx - I like what you did in this video, even if they were done before. bsm2wallride was good lookin. along with a few others.
optical - some nice shit, pole bump was great.
apex - sorry. but just look at alot of your stunts. try harder and cheat less.
ph3mis - great job in this video you nailed more than a couple pretty tuff stunts. I would say a few too many double airgrabs...you could of done them better if anything.

editing on this wasnt bad, the more time you put in and more.....techniques and such you find out will help with editing. I didnt mind the song but it wasnt great.

So I think you guys are headin in the right direction. You just don't know what stunts have been done before...so your gonna hear bad comments from people who are gonna sit and watch the video like...old, old old noob! old... I think thats new, old!  but eh, it's always better to watch new stuff. just download some older videos'.

alright, get makin a new one!  keep it up NBS.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:29:09 AM by Urban Legend »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2007, 12:30:57 PM »
Quote from: Urban Legend
xmintx - I like what you did in this video, even if they were done before. bsm2wallride was good lookin. along with a few others.
optical - some nice shit, pole bump was great.
apex - sorry. but just look at alot of your stunts. try harder and cheat less.
ph3mis - great job in this video you nailed more than a couple pretty tuff stunts. I would say a few too many double airgrabs...you could of done them better if anything.

editing on this wasnt bad, the more time you put in and more.....techniques and such you find out will help with editing. I didnt mind the song but it wasnt great.

So I think you guys are headin in the right direction. You just don't know what stunts have been done before...so your gonna hear bad comments from people who are gonna sit and watch the video like...old, old old noob! old... I think thats new, old!  but eh, it's always better to watch new stuff. just download some older videos'.

alright, get makin a new one!  keep it up NBS.

Thanks for the review man. You forgot skyi though =D Oh well he only had 3 stunts in it. We kinda rushed into the production and he didnt have time to get more stunts. Yep my grind 2 ag 2 landgrab was a bit sketchy. Im still trying to land it better.

Next vid should be coming pretty soon.. In a couple of weeks hopefully. If not, I will release a solo vid

Thanks again for the review.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2007, 08:39:48 PM »
Sorry about the Skyi, pull some better shit so I won't forget you in the next vid.

Offline Eagle

• View Profile
    • http://
NBS - Used
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2007, 09:02:54 PM »
the song sucked but it wuz a good vid for a new crew...

hope to see more form each of u and ur crew

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
NBS - Used
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2007, 09:03:46 PM »
I enjoyed this one...a great effort for an up and coming crew (if I may use that term). Tonnes of great combos and some really imaginative stuff from everyone involved. It's good to see a crew that can enjoy it to this degree and doesn't make it about show-boating.

Regarding the 'up on high' PCJ stuff...you'd be surprised what the game can do. I've seen PCJs thrown 200/300 ft up and 1000ft away without using any mods or glitches. Theoretically, there's almost no roof in VC that you couldn't conceivably get a PCJ to.

Editing and music (despite popular opinion   ) worked nicely in the vid, and it was an all around clean watch. Great job guys, can't wait to see more like this.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2007, 01:42:55 AM »
dude, can one of you that has the song add me on MSN? I can't find it

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2007, 01:47:47 AM »
Thanks Sir UL and Kaneda

Offline Iskanderrrr

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2007, 02:06:24 AM »
A very nice video, lots of interesting and old stuff, liked the palm2grind, at last it's done, bsm2wallride and many others. The editing and the music were nice.
Good Job

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2007, 02:06:55 AM »
Thanks Again

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2007, 03:29:54 AM »
Quote from: kaneda
I enjoyed this one...a great effort for an up and coming crew (if I may use that term). Tonnes of great combos and some really imaginative stuff from everyone involved. It's good to see a crew that can enjoy it to this degree and doesn't make it about show-boating.

Regarding the 'up on high' PCJ stuff...you'd be surprised what the game can do. I've seen PCJs thrown 200/300 ft up and 1000ft away without using any mods or glitches. Theoretically, there's almost no roof in VC that you couldn't conceivably get a PCJ to.

Editing and music (despite popular opinion   ) worked nicely in the vid, and it was an all around clean watch. Great job guys, can't wait to see more like this.

Thanks for the feedback man. Glad if you liked it  and yep there will be more to come.

Oh and how come everyone suddenly likes the song..  Ill add ya Sweet.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 03:33:38 AM by P3HMIS »

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2007, 06:11:15 AM »
Thanks for the great feedback everyone , makes me glad. I will pull off better stunts for the next vid, I don't want to rush it like we did with this vid.

I'm glad that there's some ppl who likes the song . I ain't such a huge fan of Pain of Salvation, but they're a bit better than the average metal-band, and this song just fit well with the vid.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2007, 09:25:28 AM »
It did, are you guys planning to use the same band for the next video?

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »
No idea yet.. ApeX told me he had some song suggestions so we'll hear him out. Hmm, I quess we might use a similiar song but not one from Pain of Salvation again

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2007, 03:57:51 AM »
No I don't think we'll use Pain of Salvation again. They have too "versatile" music for a stunt vid really, the best stunt songs are simple. And Pain of Salvation is not very simple music.. progressive never is . Progressive songs can change A LOT under let's say like 4 min. if the song is that long.

Yeah, ApeX had some song ideas, but I haven't heard from him =/. I guess he's in Spain. I've got some suggestions myself too, so we'll have to see which song fits the best.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 03:59:23 AM by Skyi »

Offline Rodall Juhziz

• View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2007, 02:09:01 PM »
Nice vid, I liked all stunts 8/10.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal