Author Topic: NBS - Used  (Read 9337 times)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
NBS - Used
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2007, 09:34:55 AM »
It's tough keeping up to date with what's old or not. Best bet is just to try getting great stunts - if they're new, woohoo. If they're old, at least they're still great.

Peh...p3...fuck it, I'm gonna call you inwa  lot easier. Sorry for confusing you and skyi for the tree bump to grind.

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
Quote from: Skyi
Quote from: Crazy
They can be on high roofs, but some of them can be landed and some of them can't, so the ones that are unlandable (with a PCJ in this case) are modded.

Huh?  
We were not on too high roofs, they are all landable without any modifications. You can try if you want.

The xMinTx's roof is only possible to land with an airgrab as she did with an airgrab on the lower roof.
Haha, orly? Now, show me proof on how to land on that roof, where xMintx threw a granade and got a pcj up there to do a fallgrab. And then show me some proof on how to get on that blue roof where inwa did an airgrab (it's near the safehouse, downtown), it's the 5th stunt in the video. Impossible. Proove me wrong.

Btw, Optical was the best in the video, he did some nice stunts.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 10:37:13 AM by Crazy »

Offline Optical

• Veteran Member
  • Old school
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2007, 02:25:59 PM »
Thanks Crazy  Though some of my stunts were old.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 03:03:39 PM by Optical »

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
    • http://
NBS - Used
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2007, 02:29:49 PM »
They can be on high roofs, but some of them can be landed and some of them can't, so the ones that are unlandable (with a PCJ in this case) are modded.

Huh?  
We were not on too high roofs, they are all landable without any modifications. You can try if you want.

The xMinTx's roof is only possible to land with an airgrab as she did with an airgrab on the lower roof.
Haha, orly? Now, show me proof on how to land on that roof, where xMintx threw a granade and got a pcj up there to do a fallgrab. And then show me some proof on how to get on that blue roof where inwa did an airgrab (it's near the safehouse, downtown), it's the 5th stunt in the video. Impossible. Proove me wrong.

Btw, Optical was the best in the video, he did some nice stunts.

Oh, what a misunderstanding . I thought you meant that it was not possible to land to the ground from those roofs . Yeah, it's not possible to land ON those roofs =), but we didn't think that it mattered that much, they're still great authentic stunts. Sometimes you have to use the spawner for your advantage, but I understand if you don't like it =).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 02:30:19 PM by Skyi »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2007, 03:24:45 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
It's tough keeping up to date with what's old or not. Best bet is just to try getting great stunts - if they're new, woohoo. If they're old, at least they're still great.

Peh...p3...fuck it, I'm gonna call you inwa  lot easier. Sorry for confusing you and skyi for the tree bump to grind.

Yep it is, I should have watched more videos made by other people now after that I started stunting again. And NP about that hehe. Thanks for all the feedback

Thank you Crazy also for explaining that spawning vehiecles on roofs thing.. Hmm, stunting has changed quite a bit. People seem to be much more stict about that kind of stuff now. Well, now I know.

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2007, 03:26:59 PM »
Hope you all won't do stunts like these in your next video, GL with it.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2007, 03:38:18 PM »
I loved the song personally, it was great

I like the vid overall, great job for such a new crew.

7/10

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »

Huh?  

Haha, orly? Now, show me proof on how to land on that roof, where xMintx threw a granade and got a pcj up there to do a fallgrab.

Isn't there a method with the packer and the clothing bug which catapults the pcj in the air?  It could be possible to land on that roof then

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
^But how could Tommy get off the bike or do an airgrab (example)?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 04:23:00 PM by Crazy »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2007, 04:20:08 PM »
Oh  I though he still can get of his bike then  sry

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2007, 04:38:44 PM »
Quote from: Sweet
I loved the song personally, it was great

I like the vid overall, great job for such a new crew.

7/10

Wow man I think youre the only one so far who likes the song  Glad if you did and liked the vid. Thanks Sweet =)

Offline Optical

• Veteran Member
  • Old school
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2007, 06:01:08 PM »
I was gonna say same thing as P3hmis said  Only one who likes the song.

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
NBS - Used
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
Quote from: xMinTx
Sorry for that JRAG stunt,i dont know it was modded
it wasnt..

even if u spawned it high above a building, as long as the stunt is extreme, its acceptable..  (dunno w/ the others, fuck u, if u disagree  )

ano nga pala dating mong crew? diba stainless stunters un??

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2007, 07:22:45 PM »
Downloading.

Edit:
Holy fuck.. This video was just awesome. It seemed old school style all the way with the music, stunts, combos, and everything. Great job guys. VERY great job.

@P3HMIS: Yeah, people are strict about it.. Too fucking strict if you ask me..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:51:13 PM by storm_lexer »

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
    • http://
NBS - Used
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2007, 02:24:33 AM »
Quote from: storm_lexer
Downloading.

Edit:
Holy fuck.. This video was just awesome. It seemed old school style all the way with the music, stunts, combos, and everything. Great job guys. VERY great job.

@P3HMIS: Yeah, people are strict about it.. Too fucking strict if you ask me..

Thank you for the positive feedback =). Our next vid will be much better, but this was a start =).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal