Author Topic: NBS - Used  (Read 9335 times)

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2007, 07:12:56 AM »
Thanks Jess ,i love to use your method

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2007, 07:29:19 AM »
Modded stunts? Nope absolutely non of the stunts were modded.. I don't know about ApeX's skimmer bump stunt though, whether he spawned that on the ground or got it stuck somehow.. We will have to ask him.

PS. Why does everyone hate the song?  We thought it fit in well.

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 07:32:14 AM »
What do you mean about 'Modded stunts? Nope absolutely non of the stunts were modded' , xMintx spawned a pcj up on a roof, where you can't get it up legit, oh and your AG from the blue building. There were some other modded ones, but I won't name them. And yes Apex's skimmer thing was modded too.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:33:50 AM by Crazy »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 07:47:42 AM »
Quote from: Crazy
What do you mean about 'Modded stunts? Nope absolutely non of the stunts were modded' , xMintx spawned a pcj up on a roof, where you can't get it up legit, oh and your AG from the blue building. There were some other modded ones, but I won't name them. And yes Apex's skimmer thing was modded too.

Stunts where you spawn a PCJ on a roof counts as modded? :S I've seen several other stunt videos with vehicles on high roofs and no one complaining about it.. Hmm.. And we are sorry for the ApeX's skimmer bump. We will propably render the video again and remove it. Damn you ApeX  

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
    • http://
NBS - Used
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 07:52:55 AM »
Quote from: P3HMIS

Stunts where you spawn a PCJ on a roof counts as modded? :S I've seen several other stunt videos with vehicles on high roofs and no one complaining about it.. Hmm.. And we are sorry for the ApeX's skimmer bump. We will propably render the video again and remove it. Damn you ApeX  

Yeah, I didn't know either that people count that kind of stunts as modded   ...Since when? If that would be the case, every stunt vid with dannye's main.scm would count as a "modded" vid. ...Or what do you mean?

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2007, 07:53:51 AM »
They can be on high roofs, but some of them can be landed and some of them can't, so the ones that are unlandable (with a PCJ in this case) are modded.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 07:55:03 AM by Crazy »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
NBS - Used
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2007, 07:53:51 AM »
Gonna let it stream on filefront, it's loading now...

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2007, 07:58:43 AM »
They can be on high roofs, but some of them can be landed and some of them can't, so the ones that are unlandable (with a PCJ in this case) are modded.

Huh?  
We were not on too high roofs, they are all landable without any modifications. You can try if you want.

The xMinTx's roof is only possible to land with an airgrab as she did with an airgrab on the lower roof.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:16:32 AM by Skyi »

Offline Optical

• Veteran Member
  • Old school
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »
I'm sorry about the old stunts i made, especially my double bump and that BSM to roof, Neo did natural bump to same roof. I hope i can do better stunts to next video.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
NBS - Used
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2007, 08:22:18 AM »
Why are people complaining about this vid? For what seems like a fairly new crew - and couple of new stunters as well - I greatly enjoyed what I saw. Some stunts were old, but importantly they were also GOOD. Skyi's tree bump to grind that Daffy did ages ago, it's still a good stunt. Some nice taxi climbs as well there by that Mint person. The sour point was Apex's stunt bumping off that skimmer, morphing the skimmer into the ground like that is a bit crappy. But I enjoyed watching this video, it had some good stunts and there's a lot of promise for this bunch  Editing was fairly non-existant, but that was because it was rushed.

Optical, don't you be sorry for doing old stunts - some of your stuff was no bad. Yeah, it's good to try and get good new stunts but as long as a stunt is good, that's the important thing. Do try to get new good stunts, it's tough but there's still some out there haha.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT: The building that mint did the grenade spin bike thing off cannot be reached legitimately on a PCJ - so that would technically count as modded I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:24:03 AM by Kingjad »

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2007, 08:23:30 AM »
not bad..altho in saying that alot of these stunts have been done befor...but apart from that gj! lol

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2007, 08:26:02 AM »
The vid was quite nice and the last song was great.  

Though I agree with most of the others. The main song wasn't that perfect for a stunt vid, it didn't work very well. I think some stunts wouldn't be possible on a clean version of VC either, though this was your first vid and you should see the criticism as constructive. Try not to make the same "mistake" next time.

Good job and good luck in the future, looking forward to your upcoming vids.

Offline Skyi

• View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2007, 08:27:10 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Why are people complaining about this vid? For what seems like a fairly new crew - and couple of new stunters as well - I greatly enjoyed what I saw. Some stunts were old, but importantly they were also GOOD. Skyi's tree bump to grind that Daffy did ages ago, it's still a good stunt. Some nice taxi climbs as well there by that Mint person. The sour point was Apex's stunt bumping off that skimmer, morphing the skimmer into the ground like that is a bit crappy. But I enjoyed watching this video, it had some good stunts and there's a lot of promise for this bunch  Editing was fairly non-existant, but that was because it was rushed.

Optical, don't you be sorry for doing old stunts - some of your stuff was no bad. Yeah, it's good to try and get good new stunts but as long as a stunt is good, that's the important thing. Do try to get new good stunts, it's tough but there's still some out there haha.

Keep up the good work.

EDIT: The building that mint did the grenade spin bike thing off cannot be reached legitimately on a PCJ - so that would technically count as modded I'm afraid.

Thanks Kingjad, it's nice to get a full review . Yes we are a fairly new crew, and we only stunted a couple of weeks for this vid (I myself didn't have the chance to stunt properly, because of various reasons).

...Btw, it was P3HMIS who did the treebump2grind .

Our next vid will be much better, since we will put a lot more time into it (both stunts and editing). We will check the stunts more carefully too, so that there ain't any "modded" stunts.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 08:29:28 AM by Skyi »

Offline Inwa

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2007, 08:40:56 AM »
Thanks Kingjad.

Yes next time we gotta check the stunts more carefully, We didnt notice that ApeX's skimmer was spawned to the ground when we were editing the vid. And for old stunts, I actually had no idea that my treebump2grind or other stunts were old...:7 Oh well.. I cant possibly have seen every stunt video out there.

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
NBS - Used
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2007, 08:41:52 AM »
Sorry for that JRAG stunt,i dont know it was modded

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal