Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 344534 times)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1470 on: May 04, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
Quote from: Susp3ct
Quote from: Sweet
well, isn't his full time job a carpenter, and he can make his own schedule?

He told me his job was a full-time one
7:30am to anywhere between 3:30 and 5:00 6 days a week most weeks.  

Offline Valikai

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ask ATS
« Reply #1471 on: May 04, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
Neo, is    your favorite smiley? Or is it   ?

Offline ofthemountain

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1472 on: May 04, 2008, 01:23:25 PM »
Considering this has turned into an evening with Samurai, I'll chip in my question.

Samurai, what is your favourite stunt video that you have featured in excluding TOAS? (That might not even be your favourite but if it was it would make for a dull answer )

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1473 on: May 04, 2008, 02:04:42 PM »
I assume this has been asked a couple of pages back but i'll ask again, are you guys working on a new crew video.
And if you were going to make a sequel of a crew video, which would it be?

One for Neo: Back in 04 and 05 you were known as the roof whore, the one who landed the roofs no one else could, but more and more you've started to even lower roofs than you used to but from harder bumps, some precision and even some oldies... do you see yourself as more creative, as a stunter who utilizes the surroundings better and more creative than you used to or do you consider picking up on RAD's method and full-fill your legacy and pick up where you left?
Please don't take this as offensive, it's just my observation and i could be wrong but how do you see yourself this way?
Also have you tried checking out Vegas, Premiere or any other different editing software but Ulead or do you feel like Ulead has everything you want in a editing application?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1474 on: May 04, 2008, 02:37:44 PM »
@Sweet
I'm waiting for VA. If i'm going to stunt SA map, I'd like to just do a vid on that, and I still have some business to take care of with VC and LC.

Quote from: ofthemountain
Samurai, what is your favourite stunt video that you have featured in excluding TOAS? (That might not even be your favourite but if it was it would make for a dull answer )

dang. I'm not sure.

one of the stunts i really like, but it wasn't super flashy was a simple air to to police boat with the pcj in Innovation. It was long airtime, and the popo boat would constantly move around....That stunt took a long ass time to do, and needed a few stars. So, I would have to dodge spikes on the way, 90% of the time lol. I didn't use fancy tools back then.

I also liked the wallride at escobar. It wasn't anything hard either, just something simple and aesthetically cool.

The cork to grind revert in Mutilation. I landed that like 20 times but just wanted one that was popped and smoother like Barney's krail to grind there. Also the the bsm to bb in that vid. I don't think it could've have been landed any cleaner and executed nicely. I was sad to see it have such a short part. lolThose are some that pop into mind. I have tons of ideas though that are better, just no luck ....yet

I still got the stunting bug, so hopefully i'll get to land some cool ideas.

@Daffy

I have ideas for stunts for a new vid, if that ever happens. Just haven't had the luck to nail them in the lil time i stunt these days
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 02:52:16 PM by Samurai »

Offline Knapman

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1475 on: May 04, 2008, 02:57:56 PM »
Quote from: Samurai
@Sweet
I'm waiting for VA. If i'm going to stunt SA map, I'd like to just do a vid on that, and I still have some business to take care of with VC and LC.

Quote from: ofthemountain

dang. I'm not sure.

one of the stunts i really like, but it wasn't super flashy was a simple air to to police boat with the pcj in Innovation. It was long airtime, and the popo boat would constantly move around....That stunt took a long ass time to do, and needed a few stars. So, I would have to dodge spikes on the way, 90% of the time lol. I didn't use fancy tools back then.

I also liked the wallride at escobar. It wasn't anything hard either, just something simple and aesthetically cool.

The cork to grind revert in Mutilation. I landed that like 20 times but just wanted one that was popped and smoother like Barney's krail to grind there. Also the the bsm to bb in that vid. I don't think it could've have been landed any cleaner and executed nicely. I was sad to see it have such a short part. lolThose are some that pop into mind. I have tons of ideas though that are better, just no luck ....yet

I still got the stunting bug, so hopefully i'll get to land some cool ideas.

@Daffy

I have ideas for stunts for a new vid, if that ever happens. Just haven't had the luck to nail them in the lil time i stunt these days
If I'm correct he was saying what is your favourite VIDEO that you were in.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1476 on: May 04, 2008, 03:07:41 PM »
oh. lol  

Mutation and Quattro.

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1477 on: May 04, 2008, 03:54:37 PM »
*expects uber masterpiece*

samuri what exactly made you return was it IV?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1478 on: May 04, 2008, 04:01:35 PM »
Quote from: UtterGarbage
*expects uber masterpiece*

samuri what exactly made you return was it IV?

? i've been here for awhile. Even if i wasnt super active, i stopped by

gta IV. pffft no. I wish i could play it. I'm anxiously waiting for ppl to finish it so they can start posting clips of the stunting potential

Offline Solaris

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1479 on: May 04, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
Any of you dudes pick up a copy of GTA4 yet?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1480 on: May 04, 2008, 07:23:31 PM »
i think. Neo, Nitz, Madmax, and Dannye have it.

Not sure about the docta, NK2, Matt, or Kan

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1481 on: May 04, 2008, 07:43:41 PM »
kaneda has it too samurai. to all ats: what is ur biggest inspiration to keep on stunting and also whats ur biggest inspiration in life?

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1482 on: May 04, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
Quote from: Raining
Kan: Do you think I asking to much?  
With who you want do video, if you wasent do video with him?
Who is your idol at stunting?
Do you think, you are someone idol?
(Well, you are my Idol so someone other than me )
Bump to 99ft  

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1483 on: May 04, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »
Quote from: Daffy
One for Neo: Back in 04 and 05 you were known as the roof whore, the one who landed the roofs no one else could, but more and more you've started to even lower roofs than you used to but from harder bumps, some precision and even some oldies... do you see yourself as more creative, as a stunter who utilizes the surroundings better and more creative than you used to or do you consider picking up on RAD's method and full-fill your legacy and pick up where you left?
Please don't take this as offensive, it's just my observation and i could be wrong but how do you see yourself this way?
Also have you tried checking out Vegas, Premiere or any other different editing software but Ulead or do you feel like Ulead has everything you want in a editing application?

Creative? I dunno really. Yeah I did have that reputation for a long time of getting some high roofs, think Sam use to call em "Neo's nose bleeds". I'm proud of the roofs I've gotten, some easier than others and probably well over 300 by now. Back then I was one of very few who actually pushed the limits on roof jumps. Mike always busted my balls saying "Nice video but too many roofs".  

I've gotten just about all the tall roofs I've ever set my eyes on and today they just seem not as exciting as they once were for me. I love natural terrain stuff, always have. As far as using RAD's to go higher, well I just don't have an interest. Today I love doing more technical stuff, precision jumps. To me they're just more challenging.

I have used Vegas for a little while but some of the simplier stuff just wasn't so "simple' for me. Ulead does things simply. It's probably easier to work with than Windows movie maker. It may lack on a bunch of fancy stuff but it does make a nice video. I'm just not into the super quality for videos you and alot of people are into. I don't mean that in a negative way to you guys who do like such perfection in your videos.

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1484 on: May 05, 2008, 01:27:05 AM »
how it feels to be the oldest man on the forums isnt to hard to guess who am i right?  no offense

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal