Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 344502 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1440 on: May 03, 2008, 06:16:10 AM »
Quote from: UtterGarbage
wooot party a nitz's only the premier ats ers are in its totally VIP only keep it on the DL. oh and here coems neo he still looks amazing with those glasses and that breast reduction could not have gone better, and just look at the tummy tuck face lift combo on nitz he is looking much better!

heh J/k guys

anyway to add seriousness: are any of you bilingual naturally, as in not taught, and what nationalitys are you guys?

I'm Japanese, but was born in America. My parents are straight up Japanese though, its like warping to Japan in our house(a good thing) lol.

I speak some fluent Japanese.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:17:34 AM by Samurai »

Offline Madmax

• Board Mods
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1441 on: May 03, 2008, 09:57:41 AM »
Nitzy..My PS3 has been open for over 14 hours with GTA4 in it =D
It is amazing, stunting is another story tho >.>

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1442 on: May 03, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »
Quote from: Madmax
Nitzy..My PS3 has been open for over 14 hours with GTA4 in it =D
It is amazing, stunting is another story tho >.>

Im "Nitzkit08" if you ever go online.....actually...you still have 56k? =/

Offline brandon6199

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1443 on: May 03, 2008, 12:34:12 PM »
Nitz can I come over and play GTA4?

Offline Susp3ct

• :D
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1444 on: May 03, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »
Let's cut the fun, as always...

Question to everyone, less Neo:

Why do you guys are so inactive, comparing to Neo?

I mean, he has a house, two children, a full-time job, bills to pay every month and I see him on more than any of you guys

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1445 on: May 03, 2008, 06:45:50 PM »
Aye, true   .

My guess is he does alot of coke  

JK Neo

Because he's da man. and I'm guessing he has a very consistent schedule? probably talking out of my ass....

I'm just in a busy hectic time of graduating, finals, finding a job, moving out on my own in a few months, etc
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:46:04 PM by Samurai »

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1446 on: May 03, 2008, 08:24:43 PM »
well, isn't his full time job a carpenter, and he can make his own schedule?

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Ask ATS
« Reply #1447 on: May 03, 2008, 09:17:07 PM »
Quote from: Samurai
I'm just in a busy hectic time of graduating, finals, finding a job, moving out on my own in a few months, etc
Aren't you also busy making sure your girlfriend gets the Touch of a Samurai?  couldn't resist.

Are ATS effectively finished, I wonder, as far as crew vids go...I guess the DSU merge was perhaps delaying the inevitable? (that's right, prove the fat Scottish bastard wrong )

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1448 on: May 03, 2008, 10:10:20 PM »
Quote from: Kingjad
Aren't you also busy making sure your girlfriend gets the Touch of a Samurai?  couldn't resist.

Are ATS effectively finished, I wonder, as far as crew vids go...I guess the DSU merge was perhaps delaying the inevitable? (that's right, prove the fat Scottish bastard wrong )

haha. Nah, no money for the hookers.  jk. Not even time for that.

its not finished til the fat lady sings. And you aren't singing Kingjad   Oh Snap!

JK ya bastard. you rock    

damn, i hear gunshots out my window :s
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 10:25:08 PM by Samurai »

Offline varial

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1449 on: May 04, 2008, 05:22:58 AM »
do you guys ever release an solo in sa or a sa crew vid me will sacrifice

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1450 on: May 04, 2008, 05:38:31 AM »
Quote from: varial
do you guys ever release an solo in sa or a sa crew vid me will sacrifice

SA
sucks ass....

not that i don't like watching some vids of it. but playing it, not my cup of tea
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:48:16 AM by Samurai »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1451 on: May 04, 2008, 06:37:35 AM »
Aww..  Have you ever been in a SA stuntvid Sam? And how did you find your way back to GTAS? You were gone for a few months if I remember right and now you're here almost every day

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1452 on: May 04, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »
samuri would you eer do me the favor of doing a collab with neo? i thin kthat would own it can be a new series:

samderson

rols right off the tounge

anyway ummm what  was going to ask ummm oh yeah:

what are your personally views on IV (doesnt have to be on stunting wise) just the game overall?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1453 on: May 04, 2008, 08:17:47 AM »
@ KillaMarci

Yea, i was pretty inactive. I was busy with school, and basically my gf at the time took up all my time. Now, that i'm doing my own thing again, its freed up some time. + this place has some cool ass ppl, SOME lol. I'm not done stunting completely yet

@Uttergarbage

Sry man, i gotta decline. Imaginary  ones i can do like i said but I just don't have time. I have time to cruise the site and post, but as far as stunting. thats just not gonna happen unless someone can freeze time for me. I'm always down for doing stuff with Neo. He simply rocks, and joining ATS was thrilling to join all these guys, including Neo. If i nailed half the stunts he does with his left wrinkly nut, then maybe i could do a collab with just him  lol, but I'd rather get just a few for an ATS vid or something. Keep your hopes up though.

GTAIV - from what i've read and seen, SOUNDS AWESOME. as said before, i won't be playing it for along time. Just got other priorities. And no money for the game, let alone the systems. My pc won't be able to run it when it comes out for that.
Someday!
I'm sure Nitz can tell you though

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1454 on: May 04, 2008, 08:38:30 AM »
GTAIV - from what i've read and seen, SOUNDS AWESOME. as said before, i won't be playing it for along time. Just got other priorities. And no money for the game, let alone the systems. My pc won't be able to run it when it comes out for that.
Someday!
I'm sure Nitz can tell you though

GTAIV has potential but not like VC, I cant really say how good it is for stunting, but the idea now is to keep an open mind to what this platform can give us in terms of stunting capabilities. I have been able to do bumps with bikes,  unlike in this clip xD blooper

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal