Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 330155 times)

Offline Dannye

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1245 on: March 23, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
Quote from: Mr.Magic
Which two crews, other than ATS, are your favorite network-, respectively non-network crews?
I'd have to agree with Aries. TMS and NB are the two crews who I most look forward to seeing projects from.

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1246 on: March 23, 2008, 05:59:06 PM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
Nitzkit are you sad about VA now?
No

Do you think it wasn't woth it putting so much effort in it when another guy comes along and released a mod which is almost the same?
It was worth putting the effort in the mod, I learned a lot of how VC works, but it would have been nice to be in the team that gives GTAS this gift.  ......also....the map themselves are the same, I can even play VA reps in SAiVC.

What are you gonna do now, are you gonna work together with the guy and make a stunter friendly version or are you gonna finish your own VA?

A stunter friendly version of SAiVC would be the easy way out, but I rather just finish what I started.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Ask ATS
« Reply #1247 on: March 23, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »
I knew Nitz wouldn't let me down, good lad

Offline KIDwild

• what?!
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1248 on: March 23, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
what is this video's name
youtube

cuz it think it the most popular stunt vid on youtube
and its how got into stunting
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 10:27:22 PM by KIDwild »

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1249 on: March 23, 2008, 10:29:37 PM »
SA Smackdown  

Great vid  

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1250 on: March 24, 2008, 04:17:10 AM »
Indeed, i just think its stupid that the uploader actually cutted intro off and didnt call it SA smackdown

Offline Emperatris

• Veteran Member
  • EmpyLicious | Ms. Elle
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1251 on: March 25, 2008, 06:29:29 AM »
Did Kaneda use RADs Method?

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1252 on: March 25, 2008, 11:03:25 AM »
Quote from: Emperatris
Did Kaneda use RADs Method?

On what stunt? Kaneda hasn't used RAD's method before. I have on the p2b in Trial By Fire, and other stunts that didn't get released.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1253 on: March 25, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »
Oooh, ATS Leftover vid maybe ?

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1254 on: March 25, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
do you guys like the RAD methode or............

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1255 on: March 25, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
Quote from: KIDwild
what is this video's name
youtube

cuz it think it the most popular stunt vid on youtube
and its how got into stunting

LMFAO! read the fing comments on the vid! "i replayed all the tricks its easy... if youve played sa for two years XD" these guys are fuckinghilarious. okay back to reality...

does any of usssseee guyz usseeesseses rads method or fl off? and what are your views to using them.... also, whats more important to having a stunt completed o you. Would you rather see a 170ft 0MGOZORZZZ p2b or a small and easy yet completely ceative never before seen stunt?

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1256 on: March 25, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
Quote from: UtterGarbage
does any of usssseee guyz usseeesseses rads method or fl off? and what are your views to using them.... also, whats more important to having a stunt completed o you. Would you rather see a 170ft 0MGOZORZZZ p2b or a small and easy yet completely ceative never before seen stunt?
I'll answer for myself and left the others do the same. NO, I never use RADS or FL off.

Personally I think RADs took the "thrill" out of getting tall roofs. Now they're so rediculously high that they look modded even though I know this is false.

Why would you say anything NOT 170 ft in the air is small and easy? Some of the shortest jumps I've done have been the hardest. But to give you some kind of answer to what you asked, I would rather see something under 70ft to a really tough landing than a 200ft P2B to a roof half the size of a football field.

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1257 on: March 25, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson
Quote from: UtterGarbage
Personally I think RADs took the "thrill" out of getting tall roofs. Now they're so rediculously high that they look modded even though I know this is false.

Why would you say anything NOT 170 ft in the air is small and easy? Some of the shortest jumps I've done have been the hardest. But to give you some kind of answer to what you asked, I would rather see something under 70ft to a really tough landing than a 200ft P2B to a roof half the size of a football field.
Dude, i know im not in ATS. But i agree 100%. The look of a 170-200ft roof gets a tad boring (still awesome, but does get boring), but landing the small tough landing's is just as amazing imo. My opinion

Question: Is there anyone in ATS that makes you feel a bit jealous?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:05:25 PM by Maca »

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1258 on: March 25, 2008, 06:09:49 PM »
Quote from: Maca
Nope

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1259 on: March 25, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »
Aye, I don't use rad's method. I have once for Demonfade's roof pwnage.
Quote from: Maca
Dude, i know im not in ATS. But i agree 100%. The look of a 170-200ft roof gets a tad boring (still awesome, but does get boring), but landing the small tough landing's is just as amazing imo. My opinion

Nah, just honored  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal