Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 344418 times)

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1140 on: February 10, 2008, 08:43:46 AM »
Quote from: Flat Face
have any of you ever sent a rep for a vid and regretted it?, if so what rep was it and why?

Good question, I'd like to see other answers

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1141 on: February 10, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »
Urm yeah, the newest community video, because the video was more about being the best stunter and I don't like being in them videos  

Apart from that, not really. I regret not using about 9 reps for Arisen, because I was rushed by some cunt lieing to me.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1142 on: February 10, 2008, 01:26:26 PM »
Quote from: Aries
Urm yeah, the newest community video, because the video was more about being the best stunter and I don't like being in them videos
Could you explain why you feel like that about the latest com vid? I don't understand how it was different from other com vids, and since when have they been about being the best stunter?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1143 on: February 10, 2008, 01:47:12 PM »
i don't think i've regretted any reps. I mean, i liked the stunt personally so i'd submit it. Maybe it had been done, or done better before (like the last ats vid for mine) but well, i still put the time in and liked doing it. I simply wouldn't turn in something i didn't like. I wish i had completed or had shown that the grind in TOF was not all the way to end, just cause i don't want ppl to think i was tryin to pass it off as completing the whole thing. But well, deadlines were due, and that was the best i had so  ( i really do prefer grinds all the way done, like daffy's version, though.)

So. nah, i'm proud of every stunt i've shown  
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 01:48:28 PM by Samurai »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1144 on: February 10, 2008, 02:02:08 PM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
Could you explain why you feel like that about the latest com vid? I don't understand how it was different from other com vids, and since when have they been about being the best stunter?

Well, I sent in 2 stunts, one that was used in the main, and another that wasn't AS good, but the editor told me 'It's not going in, because you landed it in like 10 tries'

It may have been easy, and I landed it quickly, but it was fun and I would have liked it to be in there. Thats what I mean.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1145 on: February 10, 2008, 02:10:27 PM »
rejected  

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1146 on: February 10, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
TBF u mean ?

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1147 on: February 10, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »
TBF?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1148 on: February 10, 2008, 05:34:12 PM »
yea tbf. Trial by Fire. my bad

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1149 on: February 10, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »
Rate Torque (personality-wise) on a scale out of 1000.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 06:53:16 PM by Torque »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1150 on: February 11, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »

Well, I sent in 2 stunts, one that was used in the main, and another that wasn't AS good, but the editor told me 'It's not going in, because you landed it in like 10 tries'

It may have been easy, and I landed it quickly, but it was fun and I would have liked it to be in there. Thats what I mean.
But you need to look at it in a different way. An insane amount of replays were sent to Daffy, he using all of them would be close to impossible. Should he just have picked the stunts at random, instead of picking the best suiting ones while also giving as many people as possible at least one stunt each in the vid?

Sorry for this, think I'm done trying to convince you now.

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1151 on: February 11, 2008, 12:51:57 AM »
Quote from: Torque
Rate Torque (personality-wise) on a scale out of 1000.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1152 on: February 11, 2008, 08:49:25 AM »

But you need to look at it in a different way. An insane amount of replays were sent to Daffy, he using all of them would be close to impossible. Should he just have picked the stunts at random, instead of picking the best suiting ones while also giving as many people as possible at least one stunt each in the vid?

Sorry for this, think I'm done trying to convince you now.

How about people learn to send ONE stunt for community vids so everyone gets a chance?  

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1153 on: February 11, 2008, 09:38:51 AM »
Nah I understand what you mean Tackleberry, and I'm not upset or annoyed by the editors choice. I just would rather have not sent it in, and used it somewhere else.

Offline Adonai

• View Profile
    • http://
Ask ATS
« Reply #1154 on: February 11, 2008, 10:55:45 AM »
1) Have you guys ever realised that you are legends?

2) <input type="stupid question"><question>When will be next ATS crew vid?</question>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal