Author Topic: Ask ATS  (Read 344438 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1110 on: February 01, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
I left ATS for my own reasons, I didn't fuck anything up at all.

As for you Tackleberry, when somebody is still trying to get cheap shots on a person who hasn't been on this forum for almost a year leaves me wondering who the real idiot is.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1111 on: February 02, 2008, 01:02:48 AM »
 even i know he left ATS for his own reasons, if i remember right nitzkit was sad to see him go and neo .. wasn't as sad

tack, he hasn't done anything since being unbanned to make him an idiot so leave him alone, if he starts being like people say he used to be then say those things.

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1112 on: February 02, 2008, 03:10:53 AM »
I just pointed out why I have no respect for him, but I'm willing to leave that out of this topic now.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1113 on: February 02, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
I just pointed out why I have no respect for him, but I'm willing to leave that out of this topic now.

how exactly?, you just sort of called him an idiot

Offline Ostits

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1114 on: February 02, 2008, 04:23:15 AM »
Quote from: Flat Face

how exactly?, you just sort of called him an idiot
Give it a rest?

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1115 on: February 02, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »
Well you 'just pointed it out' in the wrong place then didn't you? Nobody needs to hear who you do and don't respect, I would have expected more out of the best member of 2007.

Besides, "idiot > amazing stunter" looks like nothing more then an insult if you ask me, certainly isn't an explanation as to why you don't respect me, thats for sure. Though nice cover-up nonetheless.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Ask ATS
« Reply #1116 on: February 02, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »
No matter what you say ZeroX, the fact of the matter is that you turned into the biggest tit on the forums and you were embarassing ATS with your antics. Regardless of how good a stunter you were your personality absolutely sucked at that time and I hated seeing you self-destruct like that.

I used to have a lot of respect for ZeroX. Now, I barely have any for him. If you want respect ZeroX from me at least, try earning it again. I'm sure you don't give a crap about whether I respect you or not, though.

To ATS: If you could emigrate, where would you choose to go?

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1117 on: February 02, 2008, 09:47:39 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad
No matter what you say ZeroX, the fact of the matter is that you turned into the biggest tit on the forums and you were embarassing ATS with your antics. Regardless of how good a stunter you were your personality absolutely sucked at that time and I hated seeing you self-destruct like that.

I used to have a lot of respect for ZeroX. Now, I barely have any for him. If you want respect ZeroX from me at least, try earning it again. I'm sure you don't give a crap about whether I respect you or not, though.

I fail to see how this topic is the right place for you to be posting this, you are an admin at this forum and you should know better.

But since you decided to bring it up here instead of in the topic I posted, I guess I will answer you here.. Why would I want to waste my time trying to earn back the respect of somebody who wants me to do something wrong just so he has a reason to ban me? Thats low..

You've been baiting me from day 1 and now your telling me I should try and earn your respect? If you have such a problem with me then take it up with me elsewhere, not in this topic which has nothing to do with me.

Kingjad's edit: I didn't know about that topic until AFTER I posted this. Apologies for that
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 09:52:31 AM by Kingjad »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1118 on: February 02, 2008, 10:19:24 AM »
Quote from: BazrunStunter
Quote from: Nightkid
Would be a cool idea, to have us all sit on skype and discuss ATS's past and high points then release it. A radio show, hmmm....
OMG, DO THAT !! !!!!!! would SOOOOOO pwn everything! rather want that then 10 ats vids !!!    
There goes WH's idea

Anyway, how many videos do you think we'll see from you guys this year if you had to guess?

JL

Ask ATS
« Reply #1119 on: February 02, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »
ATS, what the fuck?

I asked that RAD once but he couldn't answer.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1120 on: February 03, 2008, 07:21:01 AM »
To the 'challenge or random spots' question.

Sometimes I go out looking at old spots, and I'll randomly find others. Normally it's trying the same old shit again, but more recently I've found some pretty sweet ideas that i'm trying.

Offline Caio

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1121 on: February 03, 2008, 11:18:08 AM »
Aries: I tought you have stopped stunting, good to know that you're still active

And yeh, a ATS radio show with all the members would be pwnage (a WH one too )

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Board Mods
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1122 on: February 04, 2008, 01:02:25 PM »

I'll agree with that King. It's a shame some people desire to be popular so much.

Emigrate to?    Like where would I like to live besides where I am presently? The land of the Kangaroo probably. Most of the people I've met from there (via MSN anyways) have been very cool and the accents are great.

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1123 on: February 04, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »
When will Nitz show me his pic and terrorize my dreams.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ask ATS
« Reply #1124 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »
Quote from: Neo Anderson

I'll agree with that King. It's a shame some people desire to be popular so much.

Emigrate to?    Like where would I like to live besides where I am presently? The land of the Kangaroo probably. Most of the people I've met from there (via MSN anyways) have been very cool and the accents are great.

come on down

have any of you ever sent a rep for a vid and regretted it?, if so what rep was it and why?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal