Author Topic: [TMS] Voyage (VC)  (Read 33134 times)

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #165 on: April 24, 2007, 12:20:12 AM »
If that is what Kert is like when he quits, he should delete VC....get some timeless stunts
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:20:20 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #166 on: April 24, 2007, 12:27:14 AM »
Quote from: CempaS
F*cking HQ TGA one is corrupt, i did as u said SS, press it, before the error, but it just stops at 92% :@

And the 2 other links doesn't work... plz make better links..
The other two links do work.

Thanks for the great reviews some of you wrote, very fun to read those.

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #167 on: April 24, 2007, 01:26:23 AM »
i was forced to take part...td pointed a gun at me

Offline kilak

• View Profile
    • http://extremgta.free.fr
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #168 on: April 24, 2007, 02:19:14 AM »
lol kert !  Boom

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #169 on: April 24, 2007, 03:23:57 AM »
Thanks everyone

Offline (krashkiller)

• View Profile
    • http://
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #170 on: April 24, 2007, 03:25:39 AM »
the HQ doesn't work in my computer ....

Offline Kert

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #171 on: April 24, 2007, 03:48:13 AM »
Why ? Is the rar corrupt? If so, use a different HQ download link.

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2007, 04:43:32 AM »
Quote from: sheikah16
exactly what i would expect from tms, pure ownage.11/10. does fuitive and kert still stunt?? i thought kert quit and fugi has fallen prey to world of warcraft.
I'm pretty sure I did it before I started playing wow.

Quote from: ostin
0.59 - very good - seemed as it was a bit hard to stay on the roof.
yap, and hard to get the boost too because of that lil roof above the stairs
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 04:45:43 AM by Fugitive »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #173 on: April 24, 2007, 07:02:38 AM »
Here we go

Introduction:

Interesting idea to start a video, I liked it. I know people often are curious when they see certain stunts, and wonder how they were set up, this way you came right out and showed us, and that was cool. But not only that, by the vehicles of choice and their placement, you also hinted at just how insane this video was gonna be in regards to original stunts. The transitions used here also helped get things moving, plus the synching of effects to strong beats, and the quick, sharp shots of beginnings of stunts all were great. Song fitted in quite well, I think it, combined with the clips, works really well to psyche one up for the rest of the video, and does that define a good intro or what.

Editing:
  • Those transitions early on looked very, very sweet, and the snap change to colour as the song got roaring was perfect.
  • Very nice camming of KMs early on LC csm, got a really cool angle on that one.
  • The editing on your boat csm to crane was perfect. The 'moving camera' effect fitted extremely well.
  • I liked the rapid cuts you had between the two alternate lc grind combos, it looked cool.
  • Also the camming on Pleths one was perfect, the side switch looked cool.
  • And the turn-around pan on BKs LC shoreside grind was very smooth, perfectly so.
  • Perfect use of the camera on Kerts taxi stadium stunt, kept us all guessing till the last second.
  • Camera position on the second view of your double grind really showed off the stunt amazingly well.
  • And lastly, the extended crossfade between the last two stunts was cool too.
Ofcourse while those were just a couple of my favourites, I was very impressed by the whole editing job, nicely done Tack.

Stunts:
  • Sweet grind combo TD, height was great, as was the movement through the air.
  • Nice wallclimb Fug, and a decent landing.
  • I liked the twist on the old spot by KM, nice big bump too.
  • Decent grind Denn, shame not to see more of the rail, but I get the corner probably makes things difficult. The sparks hurt my eyes
  • I've always liked the idea of landing on those things, this was a perfectly executed bump, well done slim.
  • Nice idea BK, interesting vehicle choice, I liked how you started the runnup from the other building and had to turn to get the line
  • Yeehah1! Sweet combo Tack, very nice indeed. Sweet airtime movement, and even a wallie kiss to finish it off.
  • Great CSM gap, made so much more cooler by the crazy landing, nice to see ya in action again Kert.
  • Nice execution on the tough bump Juan, it looked like it would have been a tough bump and a tough landing.
  • Yeehah2! Fantastic idea Exp, seeing stuff like this is really getting me excited about cars-on-grinds-stunts, very nice landing.
  • Yeehah2! (A single yeehah to cover both these great stunts  ) Another version, just as insane, the transfer was perfect man, that whole stunt looked very cool.
  • Nice taxi stut there Bobby, I was waiting to see what that pizzaboy had to offer us, well done getting the perfect climb from a relatively straight up runnup. Sweet motion through the air too.
  • Woah, another sweet natural TD stunt, another one with fantastic bump height, well done man, it looked great.
  • Well, hard to say, PBs and me don't find each other overly attractive, but nevertheless I can see that this was cleary a decent one. Nice work Den.
  • Nice polebump KJ, great height, looked nice and smooth.
  • Yeehah3! Amazing use of that crappy part of the road. Sweet idea explo and executed really well.
  • Very nice Juan, very nice. Great height/distance for a freeway.
  • Yeehah4! I dont find myself saying things outloud when watching videos, but this was one of those stunts. Just as you got towards the top of your climb was just as I was realising where you were, and as soon as I saw what was about to happen it freaked me out. Don't remember what exactly I said but no doubt it was something along the lines of "holy shit" or "no way". Beatiful taxi stunt Tack.
  • Wow, sweet natural grind BK, that bump looked like it would have been tough. Looked like a perfect combo.
  • I liked how you didnt touch the ground again after the first boost - you went straight into the climb. That was a sweet precision taxi stunt there TD.
  • Ah KJ, I loved it the first time I saw it, and I still do. I like the ingenuity of it.
  • Another nice natural bump from Juan, good air movement.
  • That was a decent grind there Denny.
  • Yeah, I was just realising the potential of that area the other day. That was a perfectly executed combo there BK.
  • Good work Bob, nice to see people using CSMs with not just PCJs.
  • Fantastic taxi stunt ya got there, took me by suprise, in a good way.
  • Yeehah5! Tack, that was a beautiful stunt, beautiful.
  • Wow, really massive distance and height up to a cool landing, well done Kert.
  • Ah, the mystery of the boat is solved, cool stunt BK, bumping across the street onto the roof on the other side, looked cool.
  • Nicely done Tack, executed well, looked pretty tough too.
  • Nice massive bsm explo.
  • Coolio, awesome stunt to finish the video on, well spotted Kert.
Credits:

The way the song started was groovy, a nice way to kick off the credits. The great editing was continued here to, and the outtakes were cool too.

Overall:

In my mind this was another fantastic hit video for TMS. You guys never stop amazing us: your fantastic editing, music, and stunts combined perfectly to produce this really enjoyable voyage. Well done to all of you.

@Kr3m and Aries: Thanks for teaming up on me  - website looks great btw, the AJAX stuff looks cool. And Kr3m, haha, I ain't a fan. I get sick of their songs as every release gets played 1million times on the radio  , sersiously though, I don't mind one or two of their slower songs, but thats about it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:09:55 AM by Dannye »

Offline Crazy

• Veteran Member
  • boc
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #174 on: April 24, 2007, 07:10:52 AM »
 Awsome vid, guys. Loved every stunt, well maybe except KingJad's pole bump >.>...I always wondered how could it be landed, that box in the construction yard, LC (Tac's stunt). Hope to see more of TMS VC vids.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #175 on: April 24, 2007, 07:19:19 AM »
Bah Tackle... after reading the comments i regret giving you that spot for that grind2bump2grind

Offline Link

• View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #176 on: April 24, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
Link's Review Of Voyage

Main

0:47 - Turtle dick - Nice stunt, double krail but very short grind.
0:59 - Fugitive - Nice cabbie boost nothing much to say.
0:14 - Killamarci - Old place but a nice and well performed curb bump 2 csm.
0:19 - Denny - Thats a sweet psm 2 grind there and you couldn't even see where the rail was.
1:30 - Slim - good well made bump and nice presicion(wtf) landing.
1:38 - Brainkiller - Nice but imo looked like the hardest thing was to set the car.
1:47 - Tackleberry - Well i dont like stunts where the car i stucked into something and the bump didn't seem to be very high.
1:53 - Kert - Hmm yea good but didn't look that good imo but nice landing  .
1:58 - Juan - Well made natural bump.
2:04 - Exsplosion - Really nice and awesome presicion landing !
2:10 - Plethzorb - Really nice job there excellent executed
2:21 - Bobsaget - Nothing special but still nice dude.
2:32 - Turtle dick - Nice Drop bump there really nice !
2:39 - Denny - Sweeeet pb
2:49 - Kingjad - Ok pole bump but didn't atract me that much.
2:54 - Explosion - Omg that just sweet that bump  gj
3:00 - Juan - Nice bump there nothing special but well made
3:08 - Tackleberry - Very nice cabbie boost there tackle. Great.
3:15 - Brainkiller - Didn't see why the car should stand there but nice long grind.
3:25 - Turtle dick - good taxi boost i hate commenting these so.. well gj.
3:35 - Kingjad - Well ok job there dude
3:40 - Juan - Didn't look any special sorry.
3:46 - Denny - Nice cork 2 grind there, well made.
3:55 - Brainkiller - really great love it.
4:07 - Bobsaget - Well eh different ? Good job
4:12 - Kert - Haha nice one.
4:23 - Tackleberry - Oh really nice didn't know that was possible
4:40 - Kert - No comment you stupid stunt stealer  nah Nice job i had tried that a long time.
4:49 - Brainkiller - Haha nice one really cool.
4:57 - Tackleberry - Good job on nailing that challenge. well performed.
5:02 - Explosion - Awesome stunt there what a distance and height
5:14 - Kert -  Good wheelie 2 wheelie 2 stoppie 2 stoppie 2 grind . Great job.

Credit

Nice credit nothing special (Too lazy to comment the stunts).

Editing

tacklestyle ! Just the way we like it !

(keep in mind that this was my first ever review )
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 01:05:46 PM by Linkdk »

Offline Tackleberry

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #177 on: April 24, 2007, 07:25:03 AM »
@Daffy: Like you ever got close to nail it!  

Great review Dannye, very fun and interesting to read. Though maybe it a bit to positive... You are allowed to bring up something you don't like too.  

Thanks a lot.

EDIT:
Thanks to you too, Linkdk.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 07:25:52 AM by Tackleberry »

Offline kilak

• View Profile
    • http://extremgta.free.fr
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #178 on: April 24, 2007, 07:31:21 AM »
i don't like intro , i think it isn't interesting idea for start a stunt vid
but if others like it's good ^^

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #179 on: April 24, 2007, 07:36:40 AM »
Awesome reviews guys, thanks a lot. I'm just down that I wasn't able to match the calibre of stunts by everyone else in this vid. Maybe for the next vid

I've been called crazy for my batch of stunt ideas. But if I nail one of them I'll be a legend forever

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal