Author Topic: [TMS] Voyage (VC)  (Read 33139 times)

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #105 on: April 23, 2007, 04:49:17 AM »
That was pure ownage, all stunts rocked, and the editing was a piece fallen from the sky, made me watch it over and over again.  I hope my stunt helped the crew, and I wish I could land more.

My favourites were BoBsaget, Brainkiller, Denny, ExPlosion, Juan, Kert, KillaMarci, Kingjad, PlethZorb, Slim, Tackleberry and Turtle Dick!

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #106 on: April 23, 2007, 04:49:47 AM »
Quote from: Tackleberry
It is possible to get to that roof from where I dropped, I've done it.
I can back you up on that, I checked it was possible when trying my stunt for lockdown.

Anyways, back on the topic of how freaking cool this vid is

Offline Brulla

• Veteran Member
  • Chris
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #107 on: April 23, 2007, 05:01:09 AM »
Pros/Cons

+ Awesome stunts, not going to start naming all the favorites but Explosion, Kert, Tackleberry, Juan and Turtle Dick had some pretty awesome stuff for example.
+ Those name tags were amazing.
+ Credits song

-------

- I got the vibe you were going a bit "Daffy-style" with the editing. Colours, transitions etc. Also you used a slow and a bit "dark" main song, which I didnt really like. You have always been your best in making energetic and fast-paced videos. And I hope you wont stop making videos like "Bamboocha" which had tons of energy in it.
- Denny, I think you should limit those sparks a bit  You had nice stunts btw.
- I only saw 2 stunts from Kingjad, what the hell is that about? I want justice !!

8/10

Looking forward to seeing your next video o/ Rock on!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:04:10 AM by Brulla »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #108 on: April 23, 2007, 05:12:57 AM »
I thought exactly the same thing about the sparks, lol.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #109 on: April 23, 2007, 05:27:31 AM »
Just wanted to say...Kingjad nice pole bump, I can stop trying that mother fucker!  And Tack your sanchez double bump makes my p2b look gay.  Anyway

Post this shit on the website Aries!

full review..later..probably starting now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:27:56 AM by Urban Legend »

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #110 on: April 23, 2007, 05:38:49 AM »

INTRO:
Like the new logo, simplistic...works well. As for the intro: I fucking hate Jet, so that didnt help me, but the editing was clean and a simple intro that worked for its purposes. It was useful way to get an intro firstly and then secondly gettting rid of a few nasty runups that can often be hell in editing a video...nice title that matched up with the new logo and onto the stunters names as well in the video main.

MAIN:
0:48 (Turtle Dick) - Nice stunt...and I really liked the height of the bump, improved the quality of the stunt. I love that transition effect, you must tell me how its done!
0:58 (Fugitive) - A pretty standard taxi boost, but the synching worked nicely with one of the oldest effects in the book, the b&w to colour change
1:13 (Killamarci) - The creation of a double bump spot was nice, good stunt...landing couldve been a bit cleaner
1:19 (Denny) - Nice stunt mate, really good flow and awesome idea (poor Aries )
1:30 (Slim) - Standard bump, nothing too spectacular
1:37 (Brainkiller) - Cool stunt, and good to see another vehicle bumped in this fashion, but is it possible to get that there? Sorry if im just ignorant
1:47 (Tackleberry) - Cool stunt, not 100% smooth, but I love it for the mini wallride in there, whether deliberate or not
1:52 (Kert) - Nice precision landing at a good speed, the ledge grind added a bit of unexpected flair to the stunt as well
1:58 (Juan) - I dig the old school roof spot landed in a new way, otherwise its a pretty standard skill level stunt (I think)
2:04 (Explosion) - Grind to precision landing, cool idea, really nice work mate
2:09 (Plethzorb) - Grind to grind, nice use of the same spot. On an editing note, I think while both stunts are good for different reasons I would have put these two stunts apart in the video, so they are not as directly compared, although the different camming choices do this slightly
2:21 (BobSaget) - Cool cabbie stunt, pretty typical, just using a different vehicle to make it appear more original
2:32 (Turtle Dick) - Nice drop bump, good idea and krail.
2:39 (Denny) - Great stunt with good height, that area of LC is becoming the runup for massive air stunts it seems
2:49 (Kingjad) - A good height poletap, nothing much more to say about it
2:54 (Explosion) - Cool stunt mate, a sucession of two bumps well executed
3:00 (Juan) - Nice use of the Angel to get the airport roof, a good example of a thing made possible with RAD's, not just exploiting it. Interesting choice to repeat on the editing, not really anything complex that would need a second viewing
3:08 (Tackleberry) - That is a great taxi stunt, a building runup with a bitch of a tight landing, very cool...top stunt mate
3:16 (Brainkiller) - Cool stunt, good speed on the grind. Nice choice for the synching of the music at the water bail too
3:25 (Turtle Dick) - Nice natural turn into the boost, otherwise a typical taxi stunt
3:35 (Kingjad) - Cool idea and nicely executed mate, really digging the rotation on it too
3:40 (Juan) - An ok stunt, nice rotation at least but nothing special in the end
3:45 (Denny) - Another cool idea, another cool stunt
3:55 (Brainkiller) - Good rotation, good natural stunt. I like the use of the repeat for this stunt, the different angle on the second gave another good view of the stunt
4:07 (Bobsaget) - I like the use of the pizzaboy, dont know how hard the stunt is, but I like it
4:12 (Kert) - One of the best and most original taxi ideas, nicely executed and cammed well so I could not see it coming at all, sweet mate, really sweet
4:23 (Tackleberry) - Dude, unbloody believable, an original idea and it looked great, it will be right up there already for best stunt of 2007 in my opinion. Nice use of blur as well
4:40 (Kert) - Cool stunt, great height....I didnt like the camming angle though, felt it took away from the height of the stunt
4:49 (Brainkiller) - Great original stunt, was it a bitch to get, you must tell me? (the real question is do you have so little a life?)  The execution came out cleaner that I would expect
4:57 (Tackleberry) - Nice height, solid stunt
5:02 (Explosion) - A nice big air stunt, distance over height...that is the kinda bump I tend to really like (again let down a bit by the camming choice)
5:13 (Kert) - Cool stunt, nice and long and complex. The length of it was a good choice to wind the video down, after the previous few stunts blew me away

Music Choice: A good song, not my style but you used it to good effect with the editing, emphasizing both stunts and audio with your expected precision
Overall: I hate you all for being so good at VC when I cannot  Thanks for beating me down. Im joking even when it is true
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:44:25 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #111 on: April 23, 2007, 05:43:36 AM »
Posted on the website
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 05:58:29 AM by Aries »

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2007, 06:10:53 AM »
Wow, I didn't even realise the website was up and running yet. *slaps head*

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #113 on: April 23, 2007, 06:15:27 AM »
Quote from: Dannye
Wow, I didn't even realise the website was up and running yet. *slaps head*

*Slaps Dannye*

Not to go off topic. Explosions grind 2 bump 2 precise landing and Tack's amazing redcabbie(lol) landing were my favorite.

Offline kr3mlin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://neoretrofilms.blogspot.com
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #114 on: April 23, 2007, 06:15:46 AM »
*slaps Dannye's head* Probably a Jet fan

EDIT: Aries beat me to it
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:16:13 AM by kr3mlin »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #115 on: April 23, 2007, 06:20:23 AM »
Thanks for the nice full review krem

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #116 on: April 23, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
downloading @ 90 kb/s

Offline Denny

• View Profile
    • http://www.szivatas.extra.hu
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2007, 06:26:20 AM »
Quote from: KillaMarci
Thanks for the nice full review krem

x2

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2007, 06:26:36 AM »
d/ling

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
[TMS] Voyage (VC)
« Reply #119 on: April 23, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »
Voyage

A review by Urban Legend

Intro:
Really cool intro, at first I wasn't sure what you were going for but watching it the 2nd time around I see those were the set up of 2 stunts people might say something about. Nice that you showed it like that in the beginning, good idea. Also a nice fast pace.

Stunts:
00:46 - 00:56: Sweet bump there, great height and the 360. Good opening stunt to set us up for a thriller.
00:57 - 01:13: Good lookin climb and landing. Only would of been better to me if you got less height. Yes, less height.
01:14 - 01:18: I liked it, one of the more interesting way's that roof has been landed. And you say your not good...  Was it hard to get the Infernus like that?
01:19 - 01:29 - Woah, nice PSM 2 Grind. Must of been hella hard stickin it like that. Some more rotation would of been nice but that was not bad if I do say so myself.
01:30 - 01:37 - Great bump and idear. I fuckin thought this was Liberty City the first time.
01:38 - 01:46 - Good stunt idea, with the run up from that building. I know you had to come from there but it just made the stunt even better, only thing is how did you get that flatbed there?
01:47 - 01:52 - It came so quick the first time I didnt know wtf, coulda sworn that was a moonbeam. Landing was a little rough but nice none the less. I don't like all the cars spawned inside shit.
01:53 - 01:58 - Nice CSM idea, I think you got lucky on the landing, or maybe I should call that skill?
01:59 - 02:02 - Defenitly a stunt from Juan. Probably was hard as hell.
02:03 - 02:08 - How did you get the infernus like that? Still nice. Couldnt believe that landing.  
02:09 - 02:20 - Same question as above. This was   in even if the car was in the fence.
02:21 - 02:31 - Fuckin awesome bob, my question of "wtf is he doin with the faggio" is now answered.
02:32 - 02:38 - I knew you would land this one. A very hard bump, nice job.
02:39 - 02:47 - And I thought Brainkillers P2B to this building was good. Nice Rad's method.
02:48 - 02:52 - Man I was tryin this for a long time, congrats on landing it.
02:53 - 02:59 - Meh...that was only FUCKIN SICK.
03:00 - 03:07 - Huge ass freeway bump, I like. Better than Barney's.
03:08 - 03:15 - Man, awesome climb. First thing I saw after you rose above the building was that pink crate, I said oh shit.  nice landing.
03:16 - 03:24 - The police didn't help much on that stunt, good bump 2 grind.
03:25 - 03:34 - Great taxi precision.
03:35 - 03:39 - Ah ha! Your stunt league...stunt.
03:40 - 03:45 - Good bump only I wish it had a different cam angle.
03:46 - 03:54 - Great grind, only I got some spark's in my eye.
03:55 - 04:06 - Nice execution and thanks for not using ghost town.  At the biker lightin your ass up with that Tec 9.  My favorite part of the stunt.
04:07 - 04:11 - bobby!  Dude I love your LC/VC stunts. And the damn car wasnt in the wall. +1
04:12 - 04:22 -  Wicked, one of the best climb to heli hits I've ever seen.
04:23 - 04:39 - Funny how people so you cheated to get up there. Great grind 2 grind, I thought this would get done.
04:40 - 04:47 - That was like...the perfect ramp.  I thought you were gonna land that lower area, but no...I know you had better plans.
04:48 - 04:56 - Were you trying for that roof? Still nice bump and height.
04:57 - 05:01 -  Defenitly one of the best Sanchez doublebumps. sickness.
05:02 - 05:13 - Woah, Thank you Rad. Very nice bsm man.
05:14 - 05:28 - You don't use the no bushes mod do you? I loved this btw, only you Kert.

Music:
Allll good.

Editing:
Shit, like I can say anything but it rocked. I don't see how you have the patience to edit this great. Keep up the good work.

Ending...

TMS ftw!  thanks for making such a great vid guys, even though it was radded out and car's stuck up peoples asses and stuff I loved it.

edit: I had so many emoticons in this post it would of scared you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal